Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Forum v Soccer Forum - Requiem

Options

Comments

mayordenis wrote: »
    let me know if ye are stuck for numbers :pac:

Ha, joker.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

/explodes still though - I have at least 5 posts in this forum, so lets do this thing.
    Who would turn away a player with such motivation? :P

Who would turn away a player with such motivation? :P

At the moment me. You were ****e IIRC.;)

At the moment me. You were ****e IIRC.;)

Hard to play for that team and come out of it covered in glory to be honest :D

Hard to play for that team and come out of it covered in glory to be honest :D

You make a very good point.

• Advertisement

I'll see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

turncoat bastard imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I've decided to do the Jeff Stelling special soccer saturday challenge on the 18th so might be in no fit condition to play.

shoutman wrote: »
    I've decided to do the Jeff Stelling special soccer saturday challenge on the 18th so might be in no fit condition to play.

Honestly can't see this affecting your regular performance level.:rolleyes:

Seriously though, come down regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Just letting you know. I tore my quads their a week ago, so am not sure how they will heal up but will let you know closer to the date. As of know I should be ok but obviously its a day to day thing. Will be down to watch either way sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

Jay was mentioning getting the Grass pitch he was enquiring about. That would be the Biz, def worth travelling a little for, not sure what the rest think

semibluff wrote: »
    Jay was mentioning getting the Grass pitch he was enquiring about. That would be the Biz, def worth travelling a little for, not sure what the rest think

If Jay gets the grass we are 100% playing on it. It is 10x better than astro and that is a super facility to boot.

EDIT: I assume that means you are playing Donal?

Honestly id love to Keith, with the pitch followed by nice grub and beers it would be some craic. But depends on GAA matches that weekend for me, unfort.

Oh Mayor - your ok, stay with the Soccer forum. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Ugh at missing this.I will be in Ireland from 8th til the 14th but pushing it to the 19th could lead to furious anger and vengance and so on and so forth.

Oh Mayor - your ok, stay with the Soccer forum. lol

Lol I can't blame ya, but I don't have the choice and there's a few lads who need a good teabagging.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Lol I can't blame ya, but I don't have the choice and there's a few lads who need a good teabagging.

If I had a vote (and I don't) you'd be ideal for the 80th min sub for the hatchet job when poker is 7-1 up :)

5starpool wrote: »
    If I had a vote (and I don't) you'd be ideal for the 80th min sub for the hatchet job when poker is 7-1 up :)

AHha fairly much my thoughts exactly, ahh no I don't want to kick anyone (lie) just to maybe nuts a couple and walk off while my new found best friends forever in the poker forum canter to another tasty win.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

my new found best friends forever in the poker forum.

Ah another soccer refugee.

Wilkommen, Bienvennue, Welcome.

Did you cop 5stars cheeky post in the feedback thread today?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Sorry to bring this off topic, but did you see my homage to you in feedback today?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59642607&postcount=15

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ah another soccer refugee.

Wilkommen, Bienvennue, Welcome.

Did you cop 5stars cheeky post in the feedback thread today?
    5starpool wrote: »
    Sorry to bring this off topic, but did you see my homage to you in feedback today?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59642607&postcount=15

Spooky.

• Advertisement

5starpool you're now my hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Last time I give you a game...

Frisbee wrote: »
    Last time I give you a game...

Pfft - there's a few people I couldn't play with from that team again to be honest, and I need to get bedded into the poker team for Xavi's next appearance in a year or so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Pfft - there's a few people I couldn't play with from that team again to be honest,

Out of interest, who?
    PM me if you don't want people knowing.
    Can't say I'd noticed anything before.

you wouldnt get on for us - no harm coming to cheer us on or anything, but theres ample amount of players here looking for games.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Out of interest, who?
    PM me if you don't want people knowing.
    Can't say I'd noticed anything before.

The full mod team really, I don't let things go really, and a few of them I though I got on with.
    Shouldn't really discuss it here, feel left down by a couple of them though. /endwhinge

you wouldnt get on for us - no harm coming to cheer us on or anything, but theres ample amount of players here looking for games.

not expecting a game mate, only a bit of gowling really, but if I can get a change to call a few of them shams and jokers in real life, I can only imagine the scenes, police and army for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

sounds like you'd be perfect to ref the game :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah you could be as corrupt as the mods in here apparently are :D

Jokin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Lads,
    Sportslink is available for the astro pitch for the 19th. I ve to re confirm if we can get the grass pitch. I will contact them again today and try sort the grass pitch but the full size astro pitch is free.

Cost €120 per hour. I have asked about booking this for 2 hours, however as we are all not members of Sportslink I have offered the excuse that this was a charity match. If it was to be organised as a charity game we can get the pitch for the €120 for 2 hours for €5 per person per team.

I suggest we could use this occasion as a chance to support Damo 72's fund raiser below by each player making a contribution to a worthy cause.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055513255&highlight=Damo+72

What are peoples thoughts on this

Kayroo my mobile is <snip> if you need to call me or just PM me about this.

Advertisement