Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    .yes they did the deed in the cricket pavillion. Pure class :D

Ahh where Katie got knocked up and Donna caught chlamydia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

That pavillion is one dangerous place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Bella is well out of it. Hope she stays away from Sean now and breaks the family tradition of getting knocked up so young.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,481 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chas tells Katie about Declan sleeping with Charity and then Katie sleeps with
    Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chas tells Katie about Declan sleeping with Charity and then Katie sleeps with
    Adam

Ugh, Chas the spiteful hypocrite :mad:

• Advertisement

Ugh, Chas the spiteful hypocrite :mad:

I'd love for Cameron to cheat on Chas with Debbie (I still think he has feelings for her)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'd love for Cameron to cheat on Chas with Debbie (I still think he has feelings for her)

Yess! I thought I caught a tender moment between them yesterday in the cafe.

I much preferred him with Debbie and Sarah. His relationship with Chas has been a car cash from start to finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

How / why is Sean such a babe magnet? He reminds me of Rowland the Rat.

syklops wrote: »

:D:D:D

Future Sean
    36321g.jpg

I don't get why Belle is so mad in love with him now, he sent a naked picture of her out and she was pining and madly in love with Thomas King not long ago

• Advertisement

cofy wrote: »
    That pavillion is one dangerous place.

Do they ever actually play cricket in that pitch or is it a different 'ball game' played there? :D
    I remember a character called Jarvis a few years back was trying to stop the Kings from purchasing it for their ill-fated housing development. It nearly went through until Pollard threw a spanner in the works
    cofy wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Future Sean
    36321g.jpg

He actually looks a bit like Danny Miller who used play Aaron

I don't get why Belle is so mad in love with him now, he sent a naked picture of her out and she was pining and madly in love with Thomas King not long ago

I thought ye women love a bad boy? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

He's not, he just happens to be the only teenage boy in the village. No offence to the guy who plays him but when the family originally arrived I thought he was a tomboyish girl!

Bella is well out of it. Hope she stays away from Sean now and breaks the family tradition of getting knocked up so young.

And deprive us of yet another Dingle with their many biblical names? :rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Oh to be 14 (and so stupidly stupid) again :)

Lisha wrote: »
    Oh to be 14 (and so stupidly stupid) again :)

Oh to be 14 and a new passenger of the HMS gettin-sum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Good episode tonight. More problems ahead for some!!!

Really liking Cain at the minute, seems to have calmed down a bit. Good to see a softer side of Debbie last night with Belle after all the crap of past few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭pigtown

Good to see a softer side of Debbie last night with Belle after all the crap of past few weeks.
    I thought that too until she spoke about getting even. Debbie's idea of getting even seems to be very different to reasonable people.

I thought ye women love a bad boy? :D

We may like bad boys, but not out and out twats.;)

• Advertisement

Really liking Cain at the minute, seems to have calmed down a bit. Good to see a softer side of Debbie last night with Belle after all the crap of past few weeks.

Belle gets
    drunk and taken to hospital from Debbie's booze

He is an idiot for covering for the f*cking tools Adam and Robbie

He is an idiot for covering for the f*cking tools Adam and Robbie

So agree. He should have told moira it was her son that was the gutless hit and run driver. Even now when he thinks he's killed Kerry's baby he is too spineless to own up. Would rather Cian take the blame with his mum if not yet with the police. Hope he gets caught.

Too many people literally getting away with murder in the soaps now. 3 in hollyoaks, 1 in corrie and 1 in emmerdale. They need to bring in csi soapland to sort them all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I can't believe how much of an A hole Dom is to Alisha! If she puts up with that attitude now she's looking for it in future, serious alarm bells going off there!!

Yer man Cameron is so gormless (and so unconvincingly at acting his part) that you'd forget he has actually done away with two people and burned the body of the second victim :rolleyes:

At least Karl in Corrie is showing some signs of being a psychopath. Sam would be a more convincing murderer than Cameron at this stage. Awful stuff

Plenty of spoilers and the like in these links http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/emmerdale/interviews/a490014/emmerdale-gossip-and-teasers-from-producer-kate-oates-part-one.html http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/emmerdale/interviews/a490362/emmerdale-gossip-and-teasers-from-producer-kate-oates-part-two.html for those who like that sort of thing.

I don't know how to use the spoiler tags but the third photo on the second link is quite welcome. I would have been disappointed if this wasn't the case.

pigtown wrote: »
    Plenty of spoilers and the like in these links http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/emmerdale/interviews/a490014/emmerdale-gossip-and-teasers-from-producer-kate-oates-part-one.html http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/emmerdale/interviews/a490362/emmerdale-gossip-and-teasers-from-producer-kate-oates-part-two.html for those who like that sort of thing.

I don't know how to use the spoiler tags but the third photo on the second link is quite welcome. I would have been disappointed if this wasn't the case.

An ashen faced Chas with Dianne giving out to her? Why would you have otherwise been disappointed?

An ashen faced Chas with Dianne giving out to her? Why would you have otherwise been disappointed?
    I meant the story beneath it. Sorry if I'm a bit cryptic but I don't want to give any spoilers away.

pigtown wrote: »

So the actress who plays Diane isn't leaving :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

The Sharma thing is gone all way too long now and that scene in the factory was cringworthy. I wish the truth about Archie would come out soon.

Everytime I see the vets, I'm reminded of Princess Diana's words about the marriage being a bit crowded, with 3 of them in it! Will Paddy ever come to his senses?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement