Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it suppose to be a Newcastle thing man :P I don't think Val says it

It is a Newcastle thing. This is why there are no Newcastle-based soaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,484 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emmerdale's Diane Sugden causes a stir after arriving back in the village in tonight's hour-long episode (June 4).

Diane (Elizabeth Estensen) has a surprise in store for her family and friends as she announces that she is planning to sell her half of The Woolpack so that she can emigrate to Australia.

Although shocked by the news, Bernice (Samantha Giles) sees this as an opportunity to buy her mum's share of the pub.

Unfortunately for Bernice, Diane would much prefer to sell to Chas Dingle - and she finds herself out in the cold as a delighted Chas agrees to the idea. Can Bernice convince Diane to change her mind and put family first?

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/e...surprises.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Is it suppose to be a Newcastle thing man :P I don't think Val says it

I think val says it but rarely though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

I CANNOT STAND BERNISE!!!!!!!she gets under my skin !!!!

I loved Diane's line to Steve about was he really that old or had he a hard life :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I am getting so sick of the Rhona storyline I fast forward through it, so now she's going to get a drink problem aswell?

Last night's episode was Richard Thorpe (Alan Turner) last :(

She Devil wrote: »
    I am getting so sick of the Rhona storyline I fast forward through it, so now she's going to get a drink problem aswell?

I dont know where they are going with it. I was hoping once the blonde one found out she was going to black mail her into some girl on girl action, but alas it didn't go down that route. I dont know how she is getting away with her erratic behaviour.

Why did she admit to Paddy that she has a drink problem(which she doesn't), and not tell him about the pill problem(which she does have). Is it that drinking is more acceptable?

It is apparently so that she can keep on covering up her real addiction!

Debbie annoys the hell out of me, but it was so good to see her so upset last night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I hate Debbie! It was nice to see some acting from the actress though, because all we normally get is a sarcastic cow.

Alex's body gets discovered

Alicat wrote: »
    I hate Debbie! It was nice to see some acting from the actress though, because all we normally get is a sarcastic cow.

I thought Cameron and her were going kiss :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Alicat wrote: »

I think I'm the only one watching Emmerdale who has any sympathy at all for Debbie!

She's had the year from hell. Her daughter being sick and almost dying, giving birth to another baby to save her daughter and then to find out her aunt and her fiance were sleeping together whilst all this was going on in her life....well, I reckon that would feck anyone up in the head!

I actually find Chas a way less sympathetic character. There was no excuse for doing what she did to her family, yet she's playing the poor, wounded victim wonderfully, while Debbie is shunned by everyone.
    Yeah, she's been a bitch, but I can at least understand where her behaviour is coming from...what's Chas's excuse?

I think Debbie has been through a mental breakdown, brought on by all the shite she's gone through and may start coming through it now. I hope so, as I think she's been painted as the villain, while Chas has unfairly come out smelling of roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Debbie is a bit out of control at the moment, but oh how i dispise Chas, can't stand her,

Would love to see her taken down a peg or two.really hope she doesn't get the pub. As bad as Bernice is, she's not as bad as Chas.

I think I'm the only one watching Emmerdale who has any sympathy at all for Debbie!

She's had the year from hell. Her daughter being sick and almost dying, giving birth to another baby to save her daughter and then to find out her aunt and her fiance were sleeping together whilst all this was going on in her life....well, I reckon that would feck anyone up in the head!

I actually find Chas a way less sympathetic character. There was no excuse for doing what she did to her family, yet she's playing the poor, wounded victim wonderfully, while Debbie is shunned by everyone.
    Yeah, she's been a bitch, but I can at least understand where her behaviour is coming from...what's Chas's excuse?

I think Debbie has been through a mental breakdown, brought on by all the shite she's gone through and may start coming through it now. I hope so, as I think she's been painted as the villain, while Chas has unfairly come out smelling of roses.

Sometimes I do feel sorry for Debbie

Always liked Chas until she went with Cameron after what Carl did to her never thought she'd be a cheat again (she did cheat on Paddy with Carl firstly)

syklops wrote: »
    Probably the guns.

I hate all the 'man's that get inserted into conversation when Kerry and Amy are around.

Amy:Leave me alone man.
    Kerry:Shut up man!

Irritating.

Its a Geordie thing the same way i suppose 'Bai' is used by prominently Cork/Waterford and other Munster people and 'laad' is used prominently by Carlow and other Leinster people

Wow that Gemma is a proper little cow isnt she?! Dom taking it well considering his precious little girl is dropping her knickers and getting herself into trouble at such a young age.

It is a Newcastle thing. This is why there are no Newcastle-based soaps.

Byyyyykarrrr Grooooowwwwwwvvvveeee Mannnnnnn!!! :D

Wow that Gemma is a proper little cow isnt she?! Dom taking it well considering his precious little girl is dropping her knickers and getting herself into trouble at such a young age.

Yeah, i was expecting him to go mental at her getting knocked up at 14!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The tirade of abuse he threw at poor Alicia yesterday was unreal. :mad:
    Run away, woman, away from him and his horrible daughter!

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Yeah, i was expecting him to go mental at her getting knocked up at 14!

Instead he is going to go mental at your man who did it. Presumably the same guy who just told Belle Dingle he loves her despite blatantly obviously just to get her into the sack. She was in love the guy who got sent to Saudi five minutes ago.

Would you not think the dingles would have a bit more sense when it comes to teenage girls. I mean Charity was how old when she had Debbie? Debbie was how old when she had Sarah? Would they not have realised that they can't keep her celibate for ever and it would be better if she was given all the information she needs rather than hoping she never drops her knickers?
    The tirade of abuse he threw at poor Alicia yesterday was unreal.

Yeah run for the hills Alicia, and don't go back to him when he comes saying sorry once he realises what a tit he has been. I mean she was a teenage mother herself. He should be picking her brains not abusing her.

Never was keen on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Yeah run for the hills Alicia, and don't go back to him when he comes saying sorry once he realises what a tit he has been. I mean she was a teenage mother herself. He should be picking her brains not abusing her.

Never was keen on him.

I think it was Layla who had a teenage pregnancy, Alicia adopted the baby, not realising that her then husband was the father.

Amazing acting from Gemma tonight again . . . . . NOT!!!!

so is she pregnant or what ??? think iv missed something

A V A wrote: »
    so is she pregnant or what ??? think iv missed something

Yes, the 14 year old schoolgirl is pregnant, now talking about an abortion.

wow sorry i missed that :confused: i thought she was making it up

A V A wrote: »
    wow sorry i missed that :confused: i thought she was making it up

Did she have sex with Sean?

being honest i cant remember :confused:

• Advertisement

Did she have sex with Sean?