Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

Has there even been as annoying a character as Ali Spencer. Talk about expecting the world to owe you a living.

Her son breaks into a house, smashes it up and the landlady is to blame because she threw the family out for breaking the house rules :confused:

Ali should go back to her previous job as a scary monster in a ghost train. Has a face that would curdle milk and an attitude to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

'Radio5' and 'fussyonion' I miss Diane too but according to Inside Soap, she is coming back on the 1st June.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

gazzer wrote: »
    Has there even been as annoying a character as Ali Spencer. Talk about expecting the world to owe you a living.

Her son breaks into a house, smashes it up and the landlady is to blame because she threw the family out for breaking the house rules :confused:

Ali should go back to her previous job as a scary monster in a ghost train. Has a face that would curdle milk and an attitude to boot.

What do you really think?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Felt a bit sorry for Megan, it wasn't her fault Sean went mental and wrecked the house, and got hurt. He's not a baby. I know he was grieving for his dog but he's old enough to be held at least a bit responsible for his actions.

At least he was polite to her when she visited him in hospital with the bag of snacks. His mother should learn from him, but i'd like to see Ali apologise to Megan and then move back into the house.

I think they could be a nice family if Ali would learn a bit of manners, and teach her kids to be more responsible for their actions.

If any of this makes sense, think i contradict myself a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,118 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Andy Sugden's love life becomes even more complicated on Emmerdale next week as his ex-girlfriend Kerry Wyatt declares that she is pregnant.
    A desperate Kerry lies that she is expecting a baby when she sees that Andy is ready to make a go of things with her daughter Amy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Richard Thorp, the actor who played Alan Turner for more than 30 years and was the soap's longest-serving cast member, has died at the age of 81.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/emmerdale-and-dam-busters-star-thorp-dies-29289969.html

Duiske wrote: »
    Richard Thorp, the actor who played Alan Turner for more than 30 years and was the soap's longest-serving cast member, has died at the age of 81.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/emmerdale-and-dam-busters-star-thorp-dies-29289969.html

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anyone else think that Steve and Nicola will start an affair soon. I do...

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Is that annoying little toad Robbie related to the vicar? They're both small and look similar, and have the same looking head on them.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I hope not but it looks that way and he is ancient, Nico is best with Jimmy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I don't think they will have an affair.

I do however seeing Steve tire of Bernice (because the womans an out and out tit tbh) and blackmail Nicola into sleeping with him (because she told him about the land sale and what it was worth and can lose her a job)

I doubt the whole "Nicola involved in the land" thing was just about Angel getting a scholarship

I don't think they will have an affair.

I do however seeing Steve tire of Bernice (because the womans an out and out tit tbh) and blackmail Nicola into sleeping with him (because she told him about the land sale and what it was worth and can lose her a job)

I doubt the whole "Nicola involved in the land" thing was just about Angel getting a scholarship

Bernice had an affair with the chef Carlos who was with Nicola so if Nicola has one with Steve she will get some revenge :P still dont want it to happen though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bernice had an affair with the chef Carlos who was with Nicola so if Nicola has one with Steve she will get some revenge :P still dont want it to happen though

Do not Steve, he creeps me out for some reason. Can't put my finger on it.
    Like Nico and Jimmy together, be a big mistake if she has an affair with Steve. Should be at least one normal family in soapland where affairs, hidden babies and the like are not commonplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Do not Steve, he creeps me out for some reason. Can't put my finger on it.
    Like Nico and Jimmy together, be a big mistake if she has an affair with Steve. Should be at least one normal family in soapland where affairs, hidden babies and the like are not commonplace.

ah ya steve has a serious "id murder you if ya look at me crooked" head on him- also he seems a little bit skeezy. I don't think Nicola would want to have an affair on Jimmy but shes so desperate for Angel to get into the school I reckon she would do it

Shes like sally out of corrie- serious notions about herself and her family!

Looks like little Robbie rotten is turning into a stalking nutjob now, first Cameron and now him it must be Debbie :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Did cameron stalk debbie thought that was chas or people in general.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I learned tonight that Kerry is only 29 in real life- the same age as the actor who plays Andy Sugden! I thought she was much more. :o

She's only 8 years older than her 'daughter!'

Charlotte Bellamy has revealed that there is a big new storyline on the way for her character Laurel Thomas.

Life has been quieter for Laurel in recent months after an eventful 2012 saw her break up with husband Ashley and settle down with Marlon Dingle.

However, speaking to Inside Soap, Bellamy explained that Rhona Goskirk's ongoing painkiller addiction will have significant consequences for Laurel.

The actress teased: "Laurel's involved in Rhona's painkiller addiction because of Marlon and baby Leo. That bleeds into a big storyline for Laurel.

"I can't reveal too much, but there are consequences from Rhona's drug taking that will cause something to happen to Laurel. It'll be exciting, and I'm looking forward to it!"

Rhona's problem looks likely to get worse over the next few weeks as she remains in denial about the extent of her addiction, despite protests from her best friend Vanessa Woodfield

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Posy wrote: »
    I learned tonight that Kerry is only 29 in real life- the same age as the actor who plays Andy Sugden! I thought she was much more. :o

She's only 8 years older than her 'daughter!'

I thought the same she seemed older than she is.

Is Dan after Kerry now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Social Services receive a call about Debbie, but from who, plenty of people could or make it.

Social Services receive a call about Debbie, but from who, plenty of people could or make it.

After the fire they should have been around straight away to her and Andy
    Adam steals Cain's car and knocks down Kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Adam steals Cain's car and knocks down Kerry

:eek: I presume by accident?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Kerry, you sly cow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Are we really expected to believe that. Stranger gave Kerry a vial of wee.

That's it, I'm out Emmerdale. Absolute sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Felt sick when Kerry spilt strangers urine on her hands :eek:
    Glad shes staying another year shes a good actress cant stand dopey Andy hope she gives him a lot more trouble.

123balltv wrote: »
    Felt sick when Kerry spilt strangers urine on her hands :eek:
    Glad shes staying another year shes a good actress cant stand dopey Andy hope she gives him a lot more trouble.

Andy should have been axed many years ago with his silly ex Katie two useless characters

I dont know what either Kerry or Amy sees in him tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

adam needs to grow up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Andy should have been axed many years ago with his silly ex Katie two useless characters

I dont know what either Kerry or Amy sees in him tbh

Probably the guns.

I hate all the 'man's that get inserted into conversation when Kerry and Amy are around.

Amy:Leave me alone man.
    Kerry:Shut up man!

Irritating.

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    Probably the guns.

I hate all the 'man's that get inserted into conversation when Kerry and Amy are around.

Amy:Leave me alone man.
    Kerry:Shut up man!

Irritating.

Is it suppose to be a Newcastle thing man :P I don't think Val says it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement