Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

gazzer wrote: »
    Because Marlon is the father. Paddy is the stepfather.

Was Marlon with Rhona?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,919 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

syklops wrote: »
    Was Marlon with Rhona?

Yep before she fell for Paddy

I missed a lot in my sabbatical from Emmerdale.

I missed a lot in my sabbatical from Emmerdale.

No one really cares about Rhona/Vanessa/Moron Dingle/Laurel/Paddy's storylines so you didn't miss much unless you like those characters :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

DECLAN'S A F*CKIN MUPPET

• Advertisement

Nikhil's B&B would be the cleanest in the country :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Nikhil's B&B would be the cleanest in the country :P

And the one with the most rules for guests and staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Loved seeing Katie getting double crossed last night. Declan was right. She pretends to be all sweetness and light but always looks out for number 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I don't understand why Katie got such a turn off Declan in the first place. I know he had a one nighter with Charity but that was because Katie had gone off him anyway. They were only a very short time married when the relationship disintegrated. So whatever happened for things to get so bad ?

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I don't understand why Katie got such a turn off Declan in the first place. I know he had a one nighter with Charity but that was because Katie had gone off him anyway. They were only a very short time married when the relationship disintegrated. So whatever happened for things to get so bad ?

Katie doesnt like it when things dont go her own way. She blamed Declan for her falling down the mine shaft even though it was her that flounced off. Then she blamed him for her not been able to have children, Then she decided to feck off and not tell him if she would be coming back so I dont blame him for thinking that he was single again.

She has always been like this though. She had a fling with Andys brother the night before her wedding to Andy and then when she agreed to be a surogate for the Sinclairs it was only because she fancied the husband and wanted Perdy out of the way. That fell apart for her though when he turned out to be gay :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

Katie's affair with Robert, Andy's brother went on for a long time, the fling on the night before the wedding is just always mentioned as an example of how she isn't all sweetness and light. The affair lasted longer.

Andy and Robert were at war over her for a long time, which led to Jack Sugden senior almost being killed and the car crash that killed Max King. After that crash, Jack ordered Robert to leave the village and he never came back( except for very briefly Jack's funeral , when I think he just came to the farm.)

She did treat Perdy badly also at the time of the surrogacy but in the end she gave her the baby.

Its difficult to have sympathy for her now though.

God Moira annoyed the flippin bejesus out of me last night.

The reason Andy is having such hassle is because of her boyfriends daughter, and his concern for the welfare of her boyfriends Grand daughter. Considering her and Cain were thinking of having a baby together, were they to marry(which would never happen I know) that would be her Grand Daughter we are talking about.

The last two times Andy was 'late', Adam and Zack were still drinking tea. So how late was he exactly? I was shouting at the telly telling him to tell her to shove her job up her hole. He ran the farm practically single handedly when her husband died.

Goes to show you, its not just just the big employers who will screw you over when it suits them.

:mad:

God Moira annoyed the flippin bejesus out of me last night.

The reason Andy is having such hassle is because of her boyfriends daughter, and his concern for the welfare of her boyfriends Grand daughter. Considering her and Cain were thinking of having a baby together, were they to marry(which would never happen I know) that would be her Grand Daughter we are talking about.

The last two times Andy was 'late', Adam and Zack were still drinking tea. So how late was he exactly? I was shouting at the telly telling him to tell her to shove her job up her hole. He ran the farm practically single handedly when her husband died.

Goes to show you, its not just just the big employers who will screw you over when it suits them.

:mad:

I want Declan to evict the Bartons

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

I'd love to see katie turn into a Kim Tate type of b**ch

Na the actress is useless couldn't pull that role off

Emmerdale should bring back Kim herself or Tina Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Now that would be worth watching :)

Yeah as much as I like Katie, she is not now nor ever will be a Kim Tate or a Tina Dingle.

i dont know what it is but the screen shots look different to me on emmerdale, very like the hollyoaks , like the quality of the picture or something i dont know its different

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

A V A wrote: »
    i dont know what it is but the screen shots look different to me on emmerdale, very like the hollyoaks , like the quality of the picture or something i dont know its different

Yes, i noticed that tonight as well. Was wondering if they are using a new camera technique or something.

There would be as much chance of turning Laurel into a Kim Tate type character or Edna Birch.....perhaps bring back Emily Dingle

• Advertisement

mel.b wrote: »
    Yes, i noticed that tonight as well. Was wondering if they are using a new camera technique or something.

i find it quit irritating and hard to watch, i think it looks cheep and low bidget like the way hollyoaks is done

That Steve fella is so creepy and sneaky

Really wished Chas had walked in on Debbie and Cameron's quickie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Am I seeing things or are my eyes deceiving me!? The camera shots seem to have more natural light but the cast in each scene is shot quickly in last nights episode?! It's similarly shot like hollyoaks rather than shot like corrie. Home and away did that I think more artificial light and then more natural screenshots.

Debbie and Cameron.....

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭guernica

doovdela wrote: »
    Debbie and Cameron.....

What the hell is all that about??!!! Didn't see it all this week but saw them kissing and then them at the airport. What's Cameron's game??

guernica wrote: »
    What the hell is all that about??!!! Didn't see it all this week but saw them kissing and then them at the airport. What's Cameron's game??

There has been hints for a while that he still cared for her and despite her getting his kids banned for seeing him it only made him want her more, go figure a funny kind of love :rolleyes: poor Carl died for nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

There has been hints for a while that he still cared for her and despite her getting his kids banned for seeing him it only made him want her more, go figure a funny kind of love :rolleyes: poor Carl died for nothing :(

He either likes damsels in distress or only ones show him attention? What is he up to he ends up in a lot of affairs! Or is it back up plan as chas is on his tail. Or he genuine about caring for debbie!

Emmerdale star Zoe Henry has warned that the future of Rhona Goskirk's painkiller addiction storyline is "shocking".

Since Rhona became hooked on pills earlier this year, viewers have seen her behaviour spiral out of control each time she needs a new fix.

Fans already know that Rhona risks her veterinary career this week as she burgles her own surgery in order to get her hands on more drugs.

However, teasing where the story heads next, Henry told We Love TV: "There are some shocking scenes ahead in August. When I read the scripts, I was so surprised. Even I didn't think she would stoop as low as she does."

She added: "It's exhausting at times, but she's wonderful to play and I'm enjoying it enormously."

Henry also suggested that the storyline could mean she finally shares some screen time with her real-life husband Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain Dingle.

She said: "Well, somebody did suggest to me the other day that Cain would be able to get Rhona drugs. So who knows? Watch this space!"

Emmerdale star Zoe Henry has warned that the future of Rhona Goskirk's painkiller addiction storyline is "shocking".

Since Rhona became hooked on pills earlier this year, viewers have seen her behaviour spiral out of control each time she needs a new fix.

Fans already know that Rhona risks her veterinary career this week as she burgles her own surgery in order to get her hands on more drugs.

However, teasing where the story heads next, Henry told We Love TV: "There are some shocking scenes ahead in August. When I read the scripts, I was so surprised. Even I didn't think she would stoop as low as she does."

She added: "It's exhausting at times, but she's wonderful to play and I'm enjoying it enormously."

Henry also suggested that the storyline could mean she finally shares some screen time with her real-life husband Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain Dingle.

She said: "Well, somebody did suggest to me the other day that Cain would be able to get Rhona drugs. So who knows? Watch this space!"

God above someone just kill this insufferable f**cker off already please :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

God above someone just kill this insufferable f**cker off already please :mad:

This. A thousand times over. And wtf?! AUGUST? This ****e goes on till August?!

Emmerdale becoming like eastenders in the wanton abuse of viewers by dragging out story lines till they're dead on the ground and boring as bejesus.

I mean seriously, Cameron fcuking awful acting Murray back with Debbie face ache Dingle... AGAIN?!?!

Change the record Emmerdale.

• Advertisement

This. A thousand times over. And wtf?! AUGUST? This ****e goes on till August?!

Emmerdale becoming like eastenders in the wanton abuse of viewers by dragging out story lines till they're dead on the ground and boring as bejesus.

I mean seriously, Cameron fcuking awful acting Murray back with Debbie face ache Dingle... AGAIN?!?!

Change the record Emmerdale.

I think the pace of storylines has increased a lot since the new producer took over. I dont mind Cameron getting back with Debbie because it is tying in with
    Gennie's exit from the show when she finds out about the two of them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement