Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Ah Debbie why :mad: hope those kids will be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

123balltv wrote: »
    Ah Debbie why :mad: hope those kids will be alright.

Ah poor wee Sarah looked like a wee orphan on the street. Good wee actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I wouldn't like to see Gennie to leave like that be a bit cruel...she has a child like surely they let her come back in again if she wished? More than likely it might be someone else but these are soaps anything is possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,112 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lol'd at Sandy on his scooter :P

Cain has had enough with Debbie really thought he'd hit her tonight, maybe him and Moira will try and get Kyle now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Cain has had enough with Debbie really thought he'd hit her tonight, maybe him and Moira will try and get Kyle now

She needs a good slap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭pigtown

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    She needs a good slap.

You could say that a good slap could be justified based on the last few weeks/months but think of the history of the characters.
    Is there any crime Cain hasn't committed? He was a nasty man and just last year he tried to threaten and terrorise Amy into having an abortion. He really is in no position to judge anyone.

Debbie has been in foster care for most of her life, when she finally meets her parents she gets the aforementioned Cain, and Charity the prostitute who had a toxic relationship with each other, tearing lumps out of eachother for years. Then she has a baby while she is still a child herself, struggles with post natal depression, her girlfriend gets pregnant with her fathers child, she's involved in the manslaughter/murder of a policeman, goes to prison, finds out her child is dying, goes through a difficult pregnancy to save the child and then finds out that her partner cheated on her with her best friend/aunt.

I can see why she may have issues.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Meh, that's just the average life of a soap character. Sure who hasn't been to prison/embroiled in covering up a murder/had an unwanted pregnancy/post-natal depression/mental breakdown etc...
    Just stop being such a moan, Debbie!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Kyle? Wasn't he adopted a year ago, doubt Cain would have any say to try get him back now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

So will Andy get with the hot newcastle chick now? I don't know what he was doing with that other one in the first place. Far too rough with her drinking, and smoking and her "Lets have a laugh mann!

Sorry I am back to emmerdale after a long hiatus, so I only know older characters. What is the story with the blonde vet? She obviously caused the leak herself in the cottage, does she fancy Paddy? Is this where all this is leading? Or does she fancy Rhona? :D

pigtown wrote: »
    You could say that a good slap could be justified based on the last few weeks/months but think of the history of the characters.
    Is there any crime Cain hasn't committed? He was a nasty man and just last year he tried to threaten and terrorise Amy into having an abortion. He really is in no position to judge anyone.

Debbie has been in foster care for most of her life, when she finally meets her parents she gets the aforementioned Cain, and Charity the prostitute who had a toxic relationship with each other, tearing lumps out of eachother for years. Then she has a baby while she is still a child herself, struggles with post natal depression, her girlfriend gets pregnant with her fathers child, she's involved in the manslaughter/murder of a policeman, goes to prison, finds out her child is dying, goes through a difficult pregnancy to save the child and then finds out that her partner cheated on her with her best friend/aunt.

I can see why she may have issues.

Debbie is still madly in love with Cameron and I think is angry and jealous that Cain has Moira now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Just watching last nights now

WTF would Debbie go to see burnt house before kids?

Haha LOL at Priya referring to Alycia's assets as bigger 'earrings'
    Same was done on this thread a good while back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

syklops wrote: »
    So will Andy get with the hot newcastle chick now? I don't know what he was doing with that other one in the first place. Far too rough with her drinking, and smoking and her "Lets have a laugh mann!

Sorry I am back to emmerdale after a long hiatus, so I only know older characters. What is the story with the blonde vet? She obviously caused the leak herself in the cottage, does she fancy Paddy? Is this where all this is leading? Or does she fancy Rhona? :D

Paddy the vet lost his vet license for a bit
    Blonde vet was brought in to replace him, she seems very fond of Rhona alright.
    Rhona seems to have pill addiction so I'm not really sure where its all going tbh

Rik Makarem has announced that he is leaving the soap.

The actor has been playing the role of businessman Nikhil Sharma since autumn 2009.

Makarem told itv.com: "What a privilege for four years to be a part of such a brilliant show! Along with the creative team, it's been so enjoyable crafting the many wonderful 'under-surface' colours and quirks to my character. I will treasure the experience deeply.

"When making my decision to leave, on both artistic and personal levels, I listened very closely to my heart. I'm naturally ambitious - I believe in taking risks, as that's how we truly learn about ourselves, how we grow, and with this integrity in mind, I'm completely inspired for the journey ahead."

Sian Reese-Williams, who plays Nikhil's wife Gennie, has also recently revealed that she is bowing out from the programme.

The show's official website confirms that Nikhil and Gennie will continue to appear "throughout most of the summer", but details of how the popular couple leave are currently being kept under wraps.

I wonder has he actually been axed because Gennie is leaving?

Hmmm... happy ending or she's murdered by Cameron and Nikhil leaves the village...
    I'm hoping murder! :o

Nikhil is the only interesting one of the Sharma family bar little Archie

No he's not! What about...... ......

Never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Debbie is SO moody!
    She NEVER smiles and looks so miserable all the time, I'm sick of her.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Debbie is SO moody!
    She NEVER smiles and looks so miserable all the time, I'm sick of her.

I feel sorry for Cain now she won't let him see Sarah and Jack (he did save baby Jack in the fire)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Aww poor Alicia. Feel so sorry for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

David is a dick. I hope he ends up with neither of them.

• Advertisement

Damn you David why the f*ck did you propose again :mad: that bloody annoying Priya would have pissed off to London if he didn't

I am beginning to think poor Alicia deserves better than David the wimpy coward and is Nikhil in love with David as well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

David is a tool! I really wanted things to work out with Alicia but at this stage I think he deserves to be miserable with the other tool, Priya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Once upon a time David was a real character. He even went out with Nicola for a while. Now he's just useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Did he go out with Nichola? Was that when he arrive into the village and was Mr. Business. Did Nichola leave him for Jimmy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

noveltea wrote: »
    Did he go out with Nichola? Was that when he arrive into the village and was Mr. Business. Did Nichola leave him for Jimmy?

when he arrived he hated Eric and was planning on scamming him and Nicola became his lover- I think they just broke up in general. Nicola wound up in the back of a van with jimmy as I recall:pac:

We can expect a fight between Adam and Cain soon
    as Adam tries to set Cain up with another woman so Moira will dump him

when he arrived he hated Eric and was planning on scamming him and Nicola became his lover- I think they just broke up in general. Nicola wound up in the back of a van with jimmy as I recall:pac:

Was Nicola not still married to Mr. DeSouza at the time when she and David were together?

Caught up with omnibus yesterday. Good enough week. They must have the same scriptwriters on Emmderdale as Corrie now. Val described David as her son-in-law when in fact he's her stepson. Same mistake as in Corrie a few weeks ago.

Any sign Of Diane coming back? She'd bring some badly needed variety to the Woolpack.

And yes I agree with whoever said that it was ridiculous that Debbie went to see the burnt house before she went to see her children. And why didn't Cain send her a text if she was ignoring his calls? It might have got her attention a bit quicker than leaving her a message.

Vanessa is a gone beyond annoying now. She's clearly shaping up to make a move on Rhona. She may discover Rhona's pill popping and have the perfect excuse for some blackmail as well.

Difficult to imagine that Debbie first came to the village as a foster child to Paddy and his then wife, Emily. I doubt they've even been in any meaningful scene together in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Radio5 wrote: »
    Was Nicola not still married to Mr. DeSouza at the time when she and David were together?

Caught up with omnibus yesterday. Good enough week. They must have the same scriptwriters on Emmderdale as Corrie now. Val described David as her son-in-law when in fact he's her stepson. Same mistake as in Corrie a few weeks ago.

Any sign Of Diane coming back? She'd bring some badly needed variety to the Woolpack.

And yes I agree with whoever said that it was ridiculous that Debbie went to see the burnt house before she went to see her children. And why didn't Cain send her a text if she was ignoring his calls? It might have got her attention a bit quicker than leaving her a message.

Vanessa is a gone beyond annoying now. She's clearly shaping up to make a move on Rhona. She may discover Rhona's pill popping and have the perfect excuse for some blackmail as well.

Difficult to imagine that Debbie first came to the village as a foster child to Paddy and his then wife, Emily. I doubt they've even been in any meaningful scene together in years.

I was wondering when she was returning but apparently she left for good in December.
    Well that was an underwhelming departure-I thought she was just off on holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

oh ya I forgot about him

that woman annoys the hell outta me. she has a chunk of the vets then purpously floods declens house , why doesn't she jump into bed with paddy and rhona , she has an unhealthy obsession with them two.

and she seems to be developing a drinking problem too- all ya hear out of her month is pint or pub

• Advertisement

Yeah, the vets does seem to be addict central now, with Rhona and her painkillers and yer wan and the drink.

Megan showed her human side , such as it exists, last night. Liked the way Robbie (eventually) stood up for her and sent Sean's mam packing. I love the way its been forgotten that Sean broke into the house and thrashed it before he nearly electrocuted himself.

I'm sorry that Diane left. It really was a shameful exit for such a long serving character. Is she going to stay away forever then, looking after Berniece's husband and invisible kid?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement