Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,919 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emmerdale's Cameron Murray storyline takes a big new twist next week as he
    sleeps with his ex-partner Debbie Dingle.

Cameron betrays current
    girlfriend Chas (Lucy Pargeter) after slowly realising that Debbie (Charley
    Webb) really was 'the one' for him after all.

If only he realised sooner Carl would be alive :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

Declan with that face like he's constipated is really getting on my nerves. You'd swear him and Katie were married 20 years instead of 5 mins. When they were together, they were never happy anyway. Except for the time when she was stuck down the mineshaft or well or hole in the ground or whatever it was.

Loved the Dingle Hospital Gathering. It was great to see (almost) all the family together for a bit of good old family drama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Radio5 wrote: »
    Declan with that face like he's constipated is really getting on my nerves. You'd swear him and Katie were married 20 years instead of 5 mins. When they were together, they were never happy anyway. Except for the time when she was stuck down the mineshaft or well or hole in the ground or whatever it was.

Loved the Dingle Hospital Gathering. It was great to see (almost) all the family together for a bit of good old family drama.

The dingles are like the Battersbys or the Windasses in Coronation Street. When they arrived they were hard and rough, and over time they softened and became well liked, decent people. Even Cain has turned into a kind of loveable rogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

syklops wrote: »
    The dingles are like the Battersbys or the Windasses in Coronation Street. When they arrived they were hard and rough, and over time they softened and became well liked, decent people. Even Cain has turned into a kind of loveable rogue.

I love Cain, Charity and Zak. Best charactors. Starting to feel sorry for Debbie. I know , i know she brings most of it on herself, but i think she is heading for some kind of breakdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

So Declan and Katie can only get on when Princess Katie is unconscious.;)

• Advertisement

cofy wrote: »
    So Declan and Katie can only get on when Princess Katie is unconscious.;)

She should have been kept down the mine shaft

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I love Cain, Charity and Zak. Best charactors. Starting to feel sorry for Debbie. I know , i know she brings most of it on herself, but i think she is heading for some kind of breakdown.

I feel sorry for Debbie as well :o how can Andy take the kids he isn't father of the year either his girlfriend Kerry nearly killed the kids in a fire a few weeks back ffs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I bet Declan is wishing he left moany hole Katie down that mineshaft :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Debbie as well :o how can Andy take the kids he isn't father of the year either his girlfriend Kerry nearly killed the kids in a fire a few weeks back ffs :mad:

Yeah and he dumped her for it. Debbie is clearly unstable and he was right to make sure they were safe.

Yeah and he dumped her for it. Debbie is clearly unstable and he was right to make sure they were safe.

Andy needs to keep the kids for a while. At least until Debbie sorts herself out. She needs a break away somewhere, maybe with Charity, to pull herself together. Would be good to see her enjoying life with the kids without hospital visits and worrying about her daughter being so ill.

Worrying about your children and something being not quite right is the worst feeling in the world.

• Advertisement

Yes I know but seeing little Sarah crying for her mother was so heartbreaking :(

Does Victoria ever help with her kids, they are kinda her niece and nephew after all

gazzer wrote: »
    I bet Declan is wishing he left moany hole Katie down that mineshaft :D

Declan should send her back down there and put Adam go with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Nick Hill is some dope in that cafe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

If they are going for comedy skit with Nikhil in the cafe , they are failing miserably

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Yes I know but seeing little Sarah crying for her mother was so heartbreaking :(

Does Victoria ever help with her kids, they are kinda her niece and nephew after all

The little one who plays Sarah tbh has not massively impressed me as an actress before- but when she started bawlin when Debbie was leaving she really touched me

Victoria is too caught up in her own dramas , sure shes feckn off to Portugal with Amy and is leaving her issues with Adam behind and she obviously hasn't even been arsed to visit Andy otherwise she be wise to whats going on ... It might be just me but If my brother niece and nephew lived a few doors away Id be well aware of whats goin on in their lives.... and id have certainly copped my Niece and Nephews Mother rowing in the street and staggering outta the pub!

Another Edit... Did Katie and Adam have sex? because it just went to a shot of him on the couch in his boxers (some bod btw:) )and her dressed and them kissing... and then Declan arrived. Hard to know If anything happened. Though Declan saw right through her and as much as I hate Declan Im glad as It was so childish on her part.

The little one who plays Sarah tbh has not massively impressed me as an actress before- but when she started bawlin when Debbie was leaving she really touched me

Victoria is too caught up in her own dramas , sure shes feckn off to Portugal with Amy and is leaving her issues with Adam behind and she obviously hasn't even been arsed to visit Andy otherwise she be wise to whats going on ... It might be just me but If my brother niece and nephew lived a few doors away Id be well aware of whats goin on in their lives.... and id have certainly copped my Niece and Nephews Mother rowing in the street and staggering outta the pub!

Another Edit... Did Katie and Adam have sex? because it just went to a shot of him on the couch in his boxers (some bod btw:) )and her dressed and them kissing... and then Declan arrived. Hard to know If anything happened. Though Declan saw right through her and as much as I hate Declan Im glad as It was so childish on her part.

There was a scene with Andy and Victoria in the pub when Diane got back and it reminded me of me and my sister. We've not lived under the same roof since I was 18, ~12 years ago and I was abroad for a few years, and now I live 200km from her, and see her once every 3 months. Andy and Victoria live in the same village, but it was like they'd not seen each other in months.

So Declan is evicting Andy, can he evict the Bartons as well now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

So Declan is evicting Andy, can he evict the Bartons as well now?

I'd imagine that might be his next move, hence Moira's comment last night that he was a bad enemy to have.

Why does Katie not threaten Declan that she'll go to the Police with the info on the body parts found on the site ? Surely that's enough to blackmail him with ? I missed an episode last week so there may be a reason given as to why she won't.

Nikhil buying the B & B is so predictable. He'll fail to tell Gennie in person and she'll hear it from someone else (Val or Eric probably). Gennie will go off in a huff and accuse him of doing things without consulting her. They'll have a ongoing row and Nikhil will be going on about building a future for them as a family etc etc. and she'll be telling him that he's only doing it to get back at Rishi and Jai.

They will have a big falling out & then Bob/Brenda/David will have a heart-to-heart with Nikhil. Cue several fumbling attempts at an apology from Nikhil and eventually they will reconcile, just in time for the wedding.

I'd imagine that might be his next move, hence Moira's comment last night that he was a bad enemy to have.

Why does Katie not threaten Declan that she'll go to the Police with the info on the body parts found on the site ? Surely that's enough to blackmail him with ? I missed an episode last week so there may be a reason given as to why she won't.

Nikhil buying the B & B is so predictable. He'll fail to tell Gennie in person and she'll hear it from someone else (Val or Eric probably). Gennie will go off in a huff and accuse him of doing things without consulting her. They'll have a ongoing row and Nikhil will be going on about building a future for them as a family etc etc. and she'll be telling him that he's only doing it to get back at Rishi and Jai.

They will have a big falling out & then Bob/Brenda/David will have a heart-to-heart with Nikhil. Cue several fumbling attempts at an apology from Nikhil and eventually they will reconcile, just in time for the wedding.

And then they'll leave :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I have to laugh the way Nikhil tries to keep a straight face with some of the lines he gets to say.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

id love to punch nicola right in the face sometimes!!

What was the point of Moira giving out to Andy for being late? Zack and whats his face hadnt started working yet.

And considering Andy likes farming, whereas whats his face, Jason Grimshaws paler cousin, went to the pub on his lunch break, I would imagine Andy is the better worker.

Moira:"Your minds not been on your werk"

Moving bags of feed is not rocket science Moira.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

A V A wrote: »
    id love to punch nicola right in the face sometimes!!

Me too :mad: The big soft lug Jimmy deserves better.

Can't stand that Moira one either. Her hubby was barely cold in his grave and her screwing around with Dingle! I can clearly remember a scene where her legs were wrapped around him and she showing more of them (in fact a lot more to be honest) than I cared to be looking at :rolleyes:

dixiedan wrote: »

Can't stand that Moira one either. Her hubby was barely cold in his grave and her screwing around with Dingle! I can clearly remember a scene where her legs were wrapped around him and she showing more of them (in fact a lot more to be honest) than I cared to be looking at :rolleyes:

Which episode was this?

Moira is hot, however she is not lady of the manor. Her employees are Andy, Zack and her son. The only decent worker is Andy. So why does she give him hassle for being 10 minutes late?

Idiotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

new story line-laurel gets carjacked-rhona gets it off with with Vanessa[poor paddy]

getz wrote: »
    new story line-laurel gets carjacked-rhona gets it off with with Vanessa[poor paddy]

A bit of Karma for Laurel the shrew after the way she treated Ashley :D

This is going to mean loads of scenes of Moron Dingle and his massive arms and the droopy sad face he puts on when he tries to be sincere.

Spoiler on Gennie from a post on Digital Spy. Not sure how accurate it is but it sounds great.
    In the next couple of weeks Gennie starts to get suspicious of Cameron and Debbie (after they start sleeping together again and acting all strange around each other). Apparantly Gennie overhears a conversation between them and realises they are back together. She runs away and gets into her car. They follow her in another car. As she is a new driver, Gennie panics and crashes her car which topples down a ravine. As Debbie rings an ambulance Cameron goes down to 'check on' Gennie..

getz wrote: »
    rhona gets it off with with Vanessa[poor paddy]

You mean get it on?

Yes! :D

Can anyone explain to me why does Marlon treat Paddy's kid like he was his own at times?

• Advertisement

Can anyone explain to me why does Marlon treat Paddy's kid like he was his own at times?

Because Marlon is the father. Paddy is the stepfather.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement