Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

just got my xmas tv guide and there was interview with the actor that plays cameron and he said

when he confess his murder to a villager , he kidnaps them and lock them in his van

on xmas eve the villager escapes , when cameron just arrives and this a chase scene that is to be very horror like movie like he says its really good tv

we do not see the murder just a long chase scene

on christmas day or christmas eve we will find out who the victim is when cameron is burrying the victim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

From my experience in a Special Care Baby Unit there is absolutely no way that people could just walk in and out like that. The only people allowed visit on a normal basis are parents and grandparents, no siblings let alone neices, nephews and neighbours (Sam) the first night when he went down to see what was going on. In the case of an emergency christening the only ones in attendance would be priest, parents, grandparents and godparents ONLY.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,911 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alicat wrote: »
    It wouldn't be Debbie would it?...
    The actress who played her was on Twitter about two weeks ago saying she wasn't sure what colour she should dye her hair. Eventually went for a dark brown. Maybe she could do it because she'd finished filming?

It is not Debbie as a friend or relative of the person Cameron kills shows up looking for them and all of Debbie's are in Emmerdale

Think it is defo Alex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I thought it was a long standing member of Emmerdale, who would be sorely missed. I would not class Alex as being in it for long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

• Advertisement

I hope kills that vile Debbie. The absolute puss on her.

"My aunt shagged my boyfriend so yeah she deserves to be sent down for murder" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

I hope kills that vile Debbie. The absolute puss on her.

"My aunt shagged my boyfriend so yeah she deserves to be sent down for murder" :rolleyes:

I'd love to see the face on that sour puss if Cameron had said "because I did" !

I'd love to see the face on that sour puss if Cameron had said "because I did" !

It would seem to me if you said to her 'Congratulations here is £1m' she would still have a scowl on her face. She has been the same since she started in it at 12 years of age. Even Cain has smiled more then her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Alex it is so!

I want to see the face on Debbie's shrew of a mother when she finds out her hubby is the dad of that child ! What a moment to look forward to.

• Advertisement

Alicat wrote: »
    Alex it is so!

Bit unbelievable the way they expect us to believe Cameron could overpower Alex unless that is he knocks him out from behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

Aahhhh!! bye bye Alex..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Great to see Alicia's big ear rings will be around for the Xmas ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I think it could be charity! just a thought. It could be alex or someone not on it long. Hard to know really. Could it be edna or gennie? I think it could be a girl based on the spoilers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Poor Edna cant get a break- she finally gets a tenant who can help pay off her credit card debt and
    he gets murdered
    poor woman cant catch a break :D

Debbie has a lip you could hang your washing line off!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

What's wrong with Debbie's hair? It's always so messy!

Plus, is it my imagination, or is Debbie's house different? I thought the stairs was facing the other way and the kitchen was on the right as you're looking at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Yup they changed debby house alright some one here saw it in face book page too

Lisha wrote: »
    Yup they changed debby house alright some one here saw it in face book page too

Pity they couldn't turn her frown upside down. Cameron should have held back on Alex and wore that stake off her instead. Actress portraying her meant to be sulky in real life also

Delighted Chas found not guilty :D

I hope Cameron is found out soon cant stick watching his annoying mug another :mad:

Just think if Moira has stayed with Cain before and let John be with Chas none of this would have happened and Carl would be alive :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Times for next two weeks

Xmas Eve
    7pm Dale 30 min

Xmas day
    5:30 Dale 30 min
    7pm Dale 30 min

Boxing day
    7PM 3O min

27th
    7PM Dale
    8:30 PM Dale (Clash with EE, Which start a 8pm for 1 hour)

Friday 28th
    7PM Dale 30 mins

New years eve
    7PM Dale 30 min

New years day
    6:30PM 30 MIN

Jan 2
    7pm Dale 30 min

Jan 3rd
    7pm Dale
    8pm Dale

Jan 4th
    7pm Dale 30 min

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Tindie wrote: »
    Times for next two weeks

Xmas Eve
    7pm Dale 30 min

Xmas day
    5:30 Dale 30 min
    7pm Dale 30 min

Boxing day
    7PM 3O min

27th
    7PM Dale
    8:30 PM Dale (Clash with EE, Which start a 8pm for 1 hour)

Friday 28th
    7PM Dale 30 mins

New years eve
    7PM Dale 30 min

New years day
    6:30PM 30 MIN

Jan 2
    7pm Dale 30 min

Jan 3rd
    7pm Dale
    8pm Dale

Jan 4th
    7pm Dale 30 min

Emmerdale is on Christmas day from 7-8 on TV3, are you watching on UTV?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Those are the UK showing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Cameron is found out soon cant stick watching his annoying mug another :mad:

Just think if Moira has stayed with Cain before and let John be with Chas none of this would have happened and Carl would be alive :rolleyes:

I'm lost did chas and john have something on together?:confused:

doovdela wrote: »
    I'm lost did chas and john have something on together?:confused:

Sorta but never really took off as Moira was lurking around so he got back with her and then died :(

Bit stupid the way we are lead to believe Cameron overpowered Alex the second time despite Alex being a few inches taller than him

Cameron is definitely the most unconvincing serial killer I have ever seen on any television program in my whole lifetime....EVER!!

Cameron is definitely the most unconvincing serial killer I have ever seen on any television program in my whole lifetime....EVER!!

He is the John Stape of the Dales :p

And Alex the most unconvincing victim!

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is the John Stape of the Dales :p

Neither will appear in the fourth Season of Love/Hate anyway that's a given :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement