Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,886 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Temaz wrote: »
    According to digitalspy
    Cameron
    is murdered xmas day.

Cameron dont die himself he kills again

LOL'd at Paddy confessing his "relationship" with Marlon is back on to Rhona

So Cain's birthday is the same day or near enough to his son Kyle's birthday

I dont think Adam will be happy Moira is seeing Cain again

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Good to see Moira back in the saddle again,she is one fit lady

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Edna, Betty, Lisa, Moira and so on etc. - plenty to keep your hands down your pants :p

Of course it goes without saying about the others but i cant stress enough that Moira is one fit Beor!
    She makes the Scottish accent sound sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Google Nathalie J Robb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Steven81 wrote: »
    Cameron isnt murdered, he murders a second victim.

Cameron, played by Dominic Power, killed Carl King in Emmerdale's live episode last month. However, he currently remains a free man as his on-off lover Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) is awaiting trial for the murder, wrongly believing that she delivered the fatal blow.

Rumours suggest that Cameron kills again after confessing his guilt to one of the village's residents. Immediately realising that his honesty was a mistake, however, Cameron takes his confidante captive before later ending his or her life.

Show bosses are hoping to keep the identity of Cameron's second victim under wraps until transmission in a must-see episode next month.

As no recent announcements have been made of cast members leaving Emmerdale, speculation will no doubt be rife among fans over who has been given the dramatic exit storyline

As long as it's not Cain, I'll be happy. Hopefully it's Robbie, Dan or Alex. Maybe he might end up getting drunk with one and confess. I wouldn't mind if it was Diane either, I've wanted her gone a long time now. Could never warm to her, too much of a know it all. She'd want to get off that high horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh no who could it be then....I thought it be more likely his exit be that he gets killed off? Cain be the likely person but who would he trust enough to tell his secret and get rid of that guilt. My guess is that its a dingle!! It has to be cause chas is one too so would that mean chas be let free? So someone strike again then so cam have to be arrested like why would he want to kill again? Or its a character who isn't a dingle....or likely to been around a while or not made much of an impact on screen...or not long or long time on it! Edna is the only one who wouldn't keep her opinions to herself. Robbie more than likely I say or alex/dan, I bet it be dan!

Jimmy offers to pay Chas's legal fees so I wonder does Cameron confide in him and then kill him shame if there were no more Kings in the Dales

Debbie is the witness to convict Chas so Cameron asks her to change her statement but she wont maybe he offs her then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jimmy offers to pay Chas's legal fees so I wonder does Cameron confide in him and then kill him shame if there were no more Kings in the Dales

Debbie is the witness to convict Chas so Cameron asks her to change her statement but she wont maybe he offs her then

Could be Jimmy then.

99% sure it's not Debbie. Think we would have some idea if she was leaving the soap, she does a lot of magazine interviews and that. I don't think they'd want to get rid of her either, and I don't think she'd want to leave. She has a comfy spot in the soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Oh I would love cameron to kill a few people before leaving. Alex 1st, then Charity, Rhona, Brenda and Gennie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Oh I would love cameron to kill Brenda

YES

YES

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

there seems to be a bit of a lull in emmy at the moment since the live show? have lost interest. however, hearing cameron will kill again, has renewed my interest....ashley would be good. but i dont mind who it is once its not cain. love him. someone said hed a son?...didnt know who they ment at first, penny just dropped now. amy's little boy.... didnt cop that last yr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tipptopper

Ya Cameron goes on a killing spree alright, friend of mine here in Leeds tells me her boyfriend is an electrician on the emmerdale set and gets a copy of the scripts seemingly, she was able to tell me weeks ago about the bould Cameron, can’t remember who she said he kills, must ask her and start taking bets!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

As Christmas approaches so does Chas Dingle's murder trial - yes we know that's quick all things considered but that's soapland for you - but it seems that Emmerdale has already let the cat out of the bag when it comes to the verdict!

It looks like some new evidence comes to light that puts Chas in the clear as she was spotted filming in the village with Charity (Emma Atkins), Jimmy (Nick Miles) and Jai (Chris Bisson).

As she's on a murder charge with no bail, the only way she could be in the village is if she's found not guilty or she's on the run...and as she's clearly standing in the middle of the village bold as brass, we hardly think its the latter.

We're hoping the penny has finally dropped as to the whereabouts of Carl's missing mobile or maybe his itemised bill arrives, showing Chas was in the pub with Diane and Ashley when Carl sent his final text!

However Chas has ended up back on 'Civvy Street', we can't wait to see how the Dingle clan especially Cain and Charity react to seeing her back in the Dales. Maybe Chas would be safer behind bars after all...

Think we can rule out Jimmy now, my money is on Dan.

Think it could be
    Lizzie or Andy
    that Cameron kills

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Why would he do that to them?? Doesn't add up or make sense if would? It be someone who be a key character to both Carl and Chas!?

The spa thing was gas, marlon and paddy were priceless! Wait till he hears about brett.....:/ Laurel need to get her act together and so would bernice!

I hope things work out ok for gennie and nik's job and sharing duties of looking after molly.

Cain and Moira cringy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Head for
    Christmas day

There will two episode for Emmerdale

First will be
    5.30 Emmerdale (Which Will clash with Doctor who which stat 5:15)
    Part 2
    7.00 Emmerdale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Tindie wrote: »
    Head for
    Christmas day

There will two episode for Emmerdale

First will be
    5.30 Emmerdale (Which Will clash with Doctor who which stat 5:15)
    Part 2
    7.00 Emmerdale

Why do they do that, its so annoying. Even the second episode on a thur is ridiculous. Just show it in one go amd be done with it and 6 episodes in one week is a complete overload.

Edna gets a job in the factory think maybe taking over for Gennie as PA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

What a misery guts that Debbie one is FFS! Since I took up Emmerdale agin a few months ago, i don't think I have seen her smile once. Ok, I know she has issues in her life , but she ought to chill out a bit now and again:mad:

• Advertisement

I'd say it is Alex that Cameron kills now

The actress who plays Rachel acting is brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

What a misery guts that Debbie one is FFS! Since I took up Emmerdale agin a few months ago, i don't think I have seen her smile once. Ok, I know she has issues in her life , but she ought to chill out a bit now and again:mad:

Am she hasn't much to smile about her daughter is sick in hospital
    Her aunt had an affair with her boyfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

cazzak79 wrote: »

Am she hasn't much to smile about her daughter is sick in hospital
    Her aunt had an affair with her boyfriend

They should send her over to Albert Square then! I'm sick of looking at her sour puss face!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Poor little girl that plays Nicola and Jimmy's daughter Angelica died today :

A 3 year old star of Emmerdale has tragically died after her dress caught alight on a gas fire. Little Sophie Firth, who battled in hospital for nine days, eventually lost her fight due to a blood infection when her organs began to fail. Sophie’s devastated parents said of their “beautiful little girl” they will “carry their little princess in their arms forever”.
    The toddler who played Angelica, daughter of Jimmy & Nicola King on the soap, was playing in her grandmother’s house on 2nd of December when the tragedy happened. Her mother Amy Harhoff desperately tried to save her by smothering the flames in a blanket but unfortunately Sophie sustained 70% burns. She had a skin graft last Friday but developed a blood infection before dying with her parents by her side. Her uncle Mick Harhoff said: “Sophie was such a lovely little girl & she was exceptionally bright. She always used to say that she wanted to be a princess. You do expect that one day you may bury your parents but you never expect to bury a child.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Karen23 wrote: »
    Poor little girl that plays Nicola and Jimmy's daughter Angelica died today :

A 3 year old star of Emmerdale has tragically died after her dress caught alight on a gas fire. Little Sophie Firth, who battled in hospital for nine days, eventually lost her fight due to a blood infection when her organs began to fail. Sophie’s devastated parents said of their “beautiful little girl” they will “carry their little princess in their arms forever”.
    The toddler who played Angelica, daughter of Jimmy & Nicola King on the soap, was playing in her grandmother’s house on 2nd of December when the tragedy happened. Her mother Amy Harhoff desperately tried to save her by smothering the flames in a blanket but unfortunately Sophie sustained 70% burns. She had a skin graft last Friday but developed a blood infection before dying with her parents by her side. Her uncle Mick Harhoff said: “Sophie was such a lovely little girl & she was exceptionally bright. She always used to say that she wanted to be a princess. You do expect that one day you may bury your parents but you never expect to bury a child.”

God, that is absolutely heart wrenching. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Just been updated that it's not the child who plays Angelica now but played the part as a baby.

Doesn't make it any less sad.

^ RIP poor little angel

everyone thinks its alex but the saint stephen day episode lists that alex victoria & ruby all not credited mmmm

and its hard to guess cas emmerdale doesnt think twice about getting rid of long serving charcters

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

It's easy to see why it might be Alex, he could fit into the plot easily with him working for Cain etc ... I can't wait for that now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

It wouldn't be Debbie would it?...
    The actress who played her was on Twitter about two weeks ago saying she wasn't sure what colour she should dye her hair. Eventually went for a dark brown. Maybe she could do it because she'd finished filming?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement