Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I wanted to say earlier that I am ordering the chipper for the hole family but didn't want to sound like a sad bastard :D:D:D:D but yes so am I

Haha , love it !!! We're all treating ourselves tonight so !! Thing is , we can't really treat ourselves every night it's on this week .......can we :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Haha , love it !!! We're all treating ourselves tonight so !! Thing is , we can't really treat ourselves every night it's on this week .......can we :D

Mam of 4 I like the way you think

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I may leave the chipper until later in the week. There won't actually be any disaster tonight guys, just the wheels being set in motion for tomorrow. I still imagine it'll be a good episode, but the real fireworks are expected to be over the rest of the week...

I may leave the chipper until later in the week. There won't actually be any disaster tonight guys, just the wheels being set in motion for tomorrow. I still imagine it'll be a good episode, but the real fireworks are expected to be over the rest of the week...

I know , but i'm looking forward to the build up , it's like Christmas Eve today and you can supply the chipper for the main event when it happens :pac:

Am actually looking forward to seeing it all play out to be honest, who goes, who's injured , who we want to see go but ends up staying .

It was actually to do with the helicopter crash that happened in Scotland last year I think. So still ridiculous but more recent.

Honestly no disrespect to the deceased but if shows had to remove something every time a tragedy occurred then there would never be anything on

Completely agree, it's a stupid thing to be getting on their high horse about. Personally, I've been in Car Crashes, I've been mugged, I was bullied in school, I'm a child of divorce (not on the same scale as losing someone in a helicopter accident sure, but who hasn't lost someone of being affected by cancer at some point in their lives?) all of which are common occurences in Soap Land and you don't hear anyone else giving out about those storylines.

Like, seriously, sorry for their troubles, but they'd want to cop on and get out of whatever bubble they're living in in which they don't realise that these sort of incidents happen every day somewhere in the world. We live in a cruel and unforgiving place here tragedy and loss is a constant, but if you can't get over the harsh reality that is human life and stop dwelling on these tragedies, then you may as well give up on life now... As a wise man once said, Sh*t Happens!

• Advertisement

I know , but i'm looking forward to the build up , it's like Christmas Eve today and you can supply the chipper for the main event when it happens :pac:

Am actually looking forward to seeing it all play out to be honest, who goes, who's injured , who we want to see go but ends up staying .

Well today is a bank Holiday & I'll be dammed if I am cooking

The disaster happens 30 minutes into tomorrow's 1 hour episode so Chinese :D

Emmerdale week on GMB this week

Mon - Live from woolpack and Louise Marwood, possibly others
    Tue - Charley Webb and Anthony Quinlan
    Wed - More of latest goings on in the dales
    Thur - Series Producer Kate Oates chats
    Fri - Chris Chittell and Charlie Hardwick

just like Coronation Street I hope some of this lands on Youtube

Much loved Emmerdale characters will bite the bullet
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ah no ^^^^^^ :(

Can't quote in case I ruin the spoiler thing , and my page has gone wonky , still ,won't get me down but your spoiler did :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

:DAnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddd its off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Debbies a cracker but her fake tan really does my head in. Far too orange

At the end scenes you could see a big streak coming down from her hairline.
    Ross you naughty,naughty boy.I cant wait now.

Well , that was a very good lead up episode !!

Was Rodney's mate who runs the funfair in Emmerdale before or am I just recognising him from somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Was Rodney's mate who runs the funfair in Emmerdale before or am I just recognising him from somewhere else?

I was thinking the exact same, I just can't place him. He was either in Emmerdale or Corrie some time in the past year, and I feel like he was romancing someone briefly?

No he was the actor who did all them 60s films "Confessions of a milkman" and all that crap.

ShazGV wrote: »
    I was thinking the exact same, I just can't place him. He was either in Emmerdale or Corrie some time in the past year, and I feel like he was romancing someone briefly?

Oh wait, was he the rock n' roll friend of Dennis and Gloria in Corrie last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Oh wait, was he the rock n' roll friend of Dennis and Gloria in Corrie last year?

Yes, exactly! Thank you, that was bugging me. :D

Looks a bit like Vic

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm disappointed in Emma's reaction to being the granny of Moses Dingle

Is Lisa going to be missing the wedding?

• Advertisement

The utter patheticness of Callum on Corrie really highlights how good Jeff Hordley is on screen as Cain.

Emmerdale was amazing tonight the episode flew by no filler just pure drama through & through

The hole thing was set up tonight a lot of focus on Ruby will see die saving Sandy?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Adam will die and Moira will become fixated on Vanessa's baby thinking it is Adam's

I think Cain will save little Kyle while Joanie dies

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Adam will die and Moira will become fixated on Vanessa's baby thinking it is Adam's

I think Cain will save little Kyle while Joanie dies

I like all this Moira did ask Debbie could she be her step mother tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭samsid

was in 'corrie' as Dennis Tanner's band manager, but Robin Askwith, did a carry on
    and far more famously played Timmy Lea in the 'Confessions' movies of the mid 70's

Emmerdale was amazing tonight the episode flew by no filler just pure drama through & through

The hole thing was set up tonight a lot of focus on Ruby will see die saving Sandy?

Poor Sandy would feel so guilty if Ruby died saving him, and vice versa .

Loved tonights episode , set everything up nicely :)

What did Emma say about baby Moses??

samsid wrote: »
    was in 'corrie' as Dennis Tanner's band manager, but Robin Askwith, did a carry on
    and far more famously played Timmy Lea in the 'Confessions' movies of the mid 70's

I said that about 2 pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭samsid

dubstarr wrote: »
    I said that about 2 pages back.

think I said a bit more & bit more accurately too, sorry to offend , didn't realise you could veto who says what, be good

samsid wrote: »

You are talking goggley goo to me. I just said he looks a bit like Vic windsor!!

• Advertisement

What did Emma say about baby Moses??

nothing maybe tomorrow's episode

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement