Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Debbie is ruining the storyline for me with her voice and stupid faces

Cast list for Disaster Week

Aaron Livesy
    Adam Barton
    Alicia Metcalfe
    Amelia Spencer
    Andy Sugden
    April Windsor
    Belle Dingle
    Bernice Blackstock
    Cain Dingle
    Chas Dingle
    Chrissie Sugden
    Dan Spencer
    David Metcalfe
    Debbie Dingle
    Charley Webb
    Diane Sugden
    Doug Potts
    Edna Birch
    Emma Barton
    Eric Pollard
    Finn Barton
    James Barton
    Joanie Wright
    Kerry Wyatt
    Lachlan White
    Lawrence White
    Marlon Dingle
    Moira Dingle
    Pearl Ladderbanks
    Pete Barton
    Rhona Goskirk
    Robert Sugden
    Rodney Blackstock
    Ross Barton
    Ruby Haswell
    Sandy Thomas
    Sarah Sugden
    Val Pollard
    Vanessa Woodfield
    Victoria Barton
    Zak Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 85,507 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really hope Chrissie bites the dust

I hope Val or Eric don't die

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Emma and Ruby ....

I wouldn't particularily miss either of those two , they'd be my pick to go.

I think joanie will die

Yes I Joanie and/or Kyle will die or maybe Cain will save Kyle and want his son finally

• Advertisement

I actually cant wait for these upcoming episodes because for one i am absolutely sick of that insufferable ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I really hope Chrissie bites the dust

I hope Val or Eric don't die

Of all the characters in all the soaps, that Val one is the one I dislike the most..in fact I find her to be the most awful woman ever and can't stand her. Pollard is ok and I don't know how he puts up with her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Ross, yes, he is very handsome, and I thought he and Donna were amazing in that storyline which culminated in her death. I've loved the scenes he has had, since then, with April.

BUT I confess, I'm a bit disappointed in the storyline of having him fall for Debbie.
    I've missed some episodes, so correct me if I'm wrong in thinking that he is using Noah in his endeavours to break up Cain and Moira. :(

If so, that's very low, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Ross, yes, he is very handsome, and I thought he and Donna were amazing in that storyline which culminated in her death. I've loved the scenes he has had, since then, with April.

BUT I confess, I'm a bit disappointed in the storyline of having him fall for Debbie.
    I've missed some episodes, so correct me if I'm wrong in thinking that he is using Noah in his endeavours to break up Cain and Moira. :(

Yes he tried ot use Noah.

I hope Cain and Moria stay together as Cain finds out who the baby daddy is this week.

Yes he is trying to turn Noah against Moira , to cause trouble between her and Cain , trying to split them up.

This job he's doing for Chrissie - getting the photos of Cain and Chrissie kissing off Robert , what's the odds on him leaving one somewhere for Moira to see to cause ructions between her and Cain :(

He was a lovable rogue , now just a rogue . I still like him but I agree the storyline seems to have drained all the fun out of his character .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yes he is trying to turn Noah against Moira , to cause trouble between her and Cain , trying to split them up.

This job he's doing for Chrissie - getting the photos of Cain and Chrissie kissing off Robert , what's the odds on him leaving one somewhere for Moira to see to cause ructions between her and Cain :(

He was a lovable rogue , now just a rogue . I still like him but I agree the storyline seems to have drained all the fun out of his character .

I just felt sad for Noah when he was getting stroppy with Moira. Poor little fella. I still like Ross but I'm disappointed in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya he is, he's messing with Noah's head trying to make out that moira is preventing him from seeing his mum but moria had to tell him the truth then that charity hasn't sent a visiting order for him, she was very good explaining it to him so he wouldn't think it was because she didnt want to see him but she's doing it out of love.

Ya I cant stand Ross, I think he's a horrible person, he will always put himself first no matter what and I dont think he's the type of guy you would want around especially in Debbie's case when she has 3 kids to bring up, just completely unrealable. I just find if very unrealistic how Debbie would go for Ross over Pete after everything she went through with Cameron. A kind genuine guy to have around your kids and have stability but no she goes for the scumbag.

I cant understand he's absolute hatred for Pete, what the hell did Pete do to him that deserves that much hatred, for god sake Pete saved him from being killed by their mother.

At least when he was with Donna you could see some redeeming qualities but now he's just pure nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Whats actually happening next wk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Haven't read the spoilers but I think Pete and Debbie's wedding is supposed to happen and the Sugden marriage battle continues. Then it all spirals out of control, several unrelated disasters happen and there is mayhem in the village.

You'd miss Betty. She'd have something to say about Robert and Aaron, you can be sure!

Radio5 wrote: »
    Haven't read the spoilers but I think Pete and Debbie's wedding is supposed to happen and the Sugden marriage battle continues. Then it all spirals out of control, several unrelated disasters happen and there is mayhem in the village.

You'd miss Betty. She'd have something to say about Robert and Aaron, you can be sure!

There is no spoilers really just teasers its all a secret

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya he is, he's messing with Noah's head trying to make out that moira is preventing him from seeing his mum but moria had to tell him the truth then that charity hasn't sent a visiting order for him, she was very good explaining it to him so he wouldn't think it was because she didnt want to see him but she's doing it out of love.

Ya I cant stand Ross, I think he's a horrible person, he will always put himself first no matter what and I dont think he's the type of guy you would want around especially in Debbie's case when she has 3 kids to bring up, just completely unrealable. I just find if very unrealistic how Debbie would go for Ross over Pete after everything she went through with Cameron. A kind genuine guy to have around your kids and have stability but no she goes for the scumbag.

I cant understand he's absolute hatred for Pete, what the hell did Pete do to him that deserves that much hatred, for god sake Pete saved him from being killed by their mother.

At least when he was with Donna you could see some redeeming qualities but now he's just pure nasty.

I think Pete is Mr. Goody Two Shoes loved by all especially James where as Ross is the black sheep villain/criminal

I don't think Ross hates Pete more is jealous of him especially now with Debbie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Alicia is leaving emerdale anyway isnt she(the actress i mean) so thats one anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

It sounds like Chrissie sets Roberts car on fire at the scrap yard, the fire travels to nearby canisters which take off like rockets and there are explosions at the fair ground at in the village hall.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Alicia is leaving emerdale anyway isnt she(the actress i mean) so thats one anyway

Dont think she is leaving until later in the year.

Ross just wants to be loved, let's all form a queue :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Yeah, I wouldn't mind finding some room in my heart for Ross. And the more despicable he is, the better I like him.
    "Where's Cain?"
    Shall I put on a short skirt and file my nails so I can become his personal secretary???

:D:D

Emmerdale is hilarious tonight so damn funny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Glad Ross/Charity didn't get their way....

gazzer wrote: »
    It sounds like Chrissie sets Roberts car on fire at the scrap yard, the fire travels to nearby canisters which take off like rockets and there are explosions at the fair ground at in the village hall.

I hope she puts herself in the blazing car

Ok , so who do we think is going to be killed off ??

And who would we like to be killed off :D

I'd like Emma and Ruby,wouldn't miss either of them, then again , Emma might give Debbie hell in the wedding fall out if everything is brought out in the open,,,
    Aargh, now I can't choose !!

How many times has Robert been bashed in the last few months :):)

Also there has been no news of the guy that Ross beat up so badly he ended up in hospital. I like Ross of a character but this storyline with Debbie is so boring. They have zero chemistry. He was so much better when paired up with Donna

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Robert should really take up boxing classes or like karate or something because he's being beaten up every couple of days, how is his nose not broken by now????

Yes, I find the Ross / Debbie storyline boring.

If we, the viewers could vote out characters, I'd start with Rachel and Jai, I believe she is leaving anyway, but I don't think he is. There are others I wouldn't miss, Emma, for example, I think they don't know what to do with her character really, so she can go too. :pac:

If it was Corrie, I'd have a list, without having to even think twice. :D

I cant wait for Emma to find out she is Moses Dingle's granny :p

• Advertisement

Read this somewhere today, maybe it has been already mentioned, as Deleted User is doing a great job in keeping us up-to- date with spoilers. :)
    Vanessa announces she is leaving the village.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement