Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Haha, I enjoyed that there when Cain copped on about baby Moses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yep , you could see it on his face :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , you could see it on his face :D

And even better when he said it to Debbie :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Pee the big soft eejit. Dabbay spelled his name wrong on the note.

Loved Vals artistic license writing her Eulogy " 49" years old, hilarious :D
    Poor Eric though , but really well played out.
    Chrissie going for Andy and falling off the stool :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loved Vals artistic license writing her Eulogy " 49" years old, hilarious :D
    Poor Eric though , but really well played out.
    Chrissie going for Andy and falling off the stool :D

I have a feeling Val or Eric is going to die

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

They're setting it up nicely for Robert to be murdered and a big whodunnit to keep us on the edge of our seats until the big reveal at Xmas....

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I have a feeling Val or Eric is going to die

the scenes tonight would definitely make you think that alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,682 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

the scenes tonight would definitely make you think that alright.

Val is not leaving until the end of the year so not her. I not sure Eric would die either.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Personally I'd like to see Jai, Megan, Rachel, Debbie, possibly Joanie, and Robert all meet grizzly dooms. All of them bore me and I think Cain having a go at being a proper Dad to a kid would be a nice thing to see. Imagine Charity's face when she gets out of prison and comes home to find Cain, Moira and Kyle playing happy family!

(Especially Jai, I can't stand his character.)

• Advertisement

They're setting it up nicely for Robert to be murdered and a big whodunnit to keep us on the edge of our seats until the big reveal at Xmas....

I hope he don't die, Robert is a great villain well played too by Ryan and Emmerdale needs Sugdens

I hope he don't die, Robert is a great villain well played too by Ryan and Emmerdale needs Sugdens

It would be insane to get rid of Robert although i felt Karl Davies portrayed the deviousness of the character far better then the current guy. Had they asked Davies to come back?

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Haha, I enjoyed that there when Cain copped on about baby Moses :D

He won't even acknowledge his own son

He won't even acknowledge his own son

The way Cain snapped the letter off Finn was priceless. Dont ever change Cain ha ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What the f**k is wrong with Finn? how could anyone let their brother marry someone that's being cheating on him with his other brother and then was just about to run away with him as well.

I am not Pete's biggest fan but I feel sorry for him, he truly loves Debbie and her kids but she don't love him as much back

The guy who plays Pete is so ****ing HOT!

The guy who plays Pete is so ****ing HOT!

He is no Ross or Cain :p

Emmerdale press tour is tomorrow where everyone except us will get the see all of next weeks episode

What I wouldn't give to have a Large Coke & Popcorn and watch the hole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Could Debbie have been any more orange tonight?? She looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Val is not leaving until the end of the year so not her. I not sure Eric would die either.

Umm yes she is. The actress was in Loose Women again last week and said that she has already filmed her final scenes and they should be airing in a few weeks. Then in an interview with Digital Spy she confirmed that again and even said who her last scenes were with. She did say that even though it was her last scene filmed it won't be her last scene aired so as not to spoil any upcoming episodes.

But yes. She has definitely left and will be off screen very soon

Personally I'd like to see Jai, Megan, Rachel, Debbie, possibly Joanie, and Robert all meet grizzly dooms. All of them bore me and I think Cain having a go at being a proper Dad to a kid would be a nice thing to see. Imagine Charity's face when she gets out of prison and comes home to find Cain, Moira and Kyle playing happy family!

(Especially Jai, I can't stand his character.)

Jai and Rachel would be my first choices to go.

Robert can't leave, Cain needs him for punching :D.

Every soap needs their baddies, and Emmerdale has more than a fair share of them, but Jai annoys me too much. He isn't leaving though, afaik.

I just loved the scene last night with Cain telling Debbie that Ross was the father, 'do you know that is his child you are holding?'

Emmerdale is the best! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes, I find the Ross / Debbie storyline boring.

If we, the viewers could vote out characters, I'd start with Rachel and Jai, I believe she is leaving anyway, but I don't think he is. There are others I wouldn't miss, Emma, for example, I think they don't know what to do with her character really, so she can go too. :pac:

If it was Corrie, I'd have a list, without having to even think twice. :D

Rachel would be top of my list!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Loved seeing Topsy again! That little dog is sooo cute! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

highly1111 wrote: »
    Could Debbie have been any more orange tonight?? She looks absolutely ridiculous.

If we're talking about Debbie looking ridiculous I'd start with the 5-year-old girl French plait. I thought the sombre, business-like jacket and white shirt looked odd with the teeny tiny shorts too. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I think Pete should have found out somehow.Give him a choice about marrying Debbie.Its gonna be heartbreakinig when he does find out[and he will].Nothing stays secret for long.

dubstarr wrote: »
    I think Pete should have found out somehow.Give him a choice about marrying Debbie.Its gonna be heartbreakinig when he does find out[and he will].Nothing stays secret for long.

At a guess, he will find out on the wedding day. Soap weddings never seem to run smoothly. That's half the fun of them :D.
    I was getting tired of the endless 'I will tell him'/ 'Did you tell him' etc, but have to say I loved the way the story played out last night.

I feel sorry for Pete, there with the champagne on ice, and everyone else in the room knowing, except him.

I think Ruby, Joanie, Dan and Sandy could be goners too with Val

Will Lisa be back from the wedding?

Drunk Chas was funny tonight

I think Ruby, Joanie, Dan and Sandy could be goners too with Val

Noooo not Sandy & I also like Ruby

Rollllll on next week I am so excited :D

• Advertisement

They surely won't kill Sandy off ??? That would be horrible, especially so soon after Betty leaving :(

Val is actually starting to annoy me now to be honest , the storyline will probably get funny again I know , but I can't wait for her to disappear at this stage .

Rishi hasn't been seen much lately , him and Rachel to be killed off maybe ?
    Along with Joanie as JP Liz said. I like Dan also , he's funny , very hard to decide on who'll go , but all shall be revealed next week , HURRY UP :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement