Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭samsid

You are talking goggley goo to me. I just said he looks a bit like Vic windsor!!

my apologies accidentally quoted you while answering another poster
    i have rectified this

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm disappointed in Emma's reaction to being the granny of Moses Dingle

I thought she might kill somebody off and blame it on the disaster but maybe she'll do a runner with the baby instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

nothing maybe tomorrow's episode

Thanks , thought I missed something when they went outside to Ross and Debbie, didn't quite catch what was said.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope some of the funfair people aren't included in the 7 dead, I am expecting 7 regular characters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My predictions for the dead

1. Ruby
    2. Joanie
    3. Sandy
    4. Finn
    5. Adam

• Advertisement

My predictions for the dead

1. Ruby
    2. Joanie
    3. Sandy
    4. Finn
    5. Adam

Maybe we should have game and each make a prediction of the 7 we think will die this week

Here goes:-

Adam, Ruby, Noah, Zak or Lisa, Joanie, James and Val

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe we should have game and each make a prediction of the 7 we think will die this week

Here goes:-

Adam, Ruby, Noah, Zak or Lisa, Joanie, James and Val

Fun idea! :D

I'm usually awful at this but I'll give it a go:

Ruby (think everyone's expecting her to go), Sandy, 'Val' (faking it), Joanie, one of the Bartons - maybe Finn, Rachel & Lachlan.

Do we definitely know it's 7 people being killed off?

I think I read 7 in some spoilers earlier on

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ShazGV wrote: »
    Do we definitely know it's 7 people being killed off?

I don't remember where that number came from, but I think it may have just been someone speculating at some point and it was taken as fact. I haven't seen it any of the articles over the past few weeks, but correct me if I'm wrong.

If it is 7 people though, my guesses would be Ruby, Joanie, Finn, Diane, Sandy, Debbie and Dan. I hope I'm wrong with some of those guesses though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

my guess will be
    Helicopter driver (duh)
    Joanie
    Ruby
    Adam
    Val
    Alicia
    Rachel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

If there is 7 people going i really hope they give us the wow factor and kill someone off we are not expecting.I think it would be a bit of a disappointment if it was Ruby,Joanie cause we are expecting them to go.

Maybe Lisa could be the shock,she pops back for teh wedding as a surprise and is one of the casualties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lisa is the only one holding the dingles together and I couldn't bear having to see any more of belle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Missed last night, have to catch up today. Felt very hungry reading the thread with all the talk of takeaways, and Christmas dinner! :D
    Looking forward to the wedding now, :D. Definitely won't miss tonight.

according to spoilers for next week these characters do not die

Bob
    Brenda
    Leyla
    Jai
    Megan
    Lawrence
    Bernice
    Kirin
    Belle
    Rishi
    Rachel
    Sam
    Vanessa
    Rakesh
    Alicia
    Priya
    Harriet
    April
    Marlon
    Laurel
    Paddy

but has a soap ever put out fake spoilers before?

Well, at least we know they actually get married :D . I don't think Debbie will be one of the ones killed off though.
    Can't wait to see will they kill one of the 'big' characters.

The crash leaves Debbie as one of the unluckier victims as she is covered in debris and loses consciousness.

Debbie's father Cain (Jeff Hordley) and new husband Pete (Anthony Quinlan) team up to carry her out of the damaged building, but her future is far from certain as she continues to fight for her life. Will Debbie pull through?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Just caught up with last night's episode, genuinely enjoyed it, and got me pumped for the rest of the week.

Ok we're making predictions, so here's mine:

Ruby
    Joanie
    Adam
    Sandy or Ashley
    Finn
    Val (faked)
    David

I could be completely wrong with David but I didn't see his name on the supposed "safe" ones.

Sidenote: I was completely shattered to see Rachel, Jai, Megan and Layla on the list. One might go as far as to say Devastated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

There's so much anticipation around this weeks episodes, it's like Eastenders live week all over again. :D

I think Emmerdale, EastEnders and Hollyoaks have all done fake/misleading spoilers in the past following some of their Top Secret storylines (but it depends how much detail they go into regarding said spoilers as the false ones are generally quite vague), so you never know, but looking at that list of names personally I think all of them will be safe - I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ShazGV wrote: »
    There's so much anticipation around this weeks episodes, it's like Eastenders live week all over again. :D

True.
    Must say I'm really enjoying the thread at the moment, too.

according to spoilers for next week these characters do not die

Bob
    Brenda
    Leyla
    Jai
    Megan
    Lawrence
    Bernice
    Kirin
    Belle
    Rishi
    Rachel
    Sam
    Vanessa
    Rakesh
    Alicia
    Priya
    Harriet
    April
    Marlon
    Laurel
    Paddy

So who are we missing ?

Lots apparently !! No Cain , Moira , Chas , Zak , Sam , Lisa , good Lord are they going to wipe out nearly all the Dingles :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Know that won't happen but don't really want to see any of the Dingles go to be honest.

Know it won't happen but wouldn't it be funny if Vals "fake death" became a real one :D

That's just me being bad now though :)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So who are we missing ?

Lots apparently !! No Cain , Moira , Chas , Zak , Sam , Lisa , good Lord are they going to wipe out nearly all the Dingles :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Know that won't happen but don't really want to see any of the Dingles go to be honest.

Know it won't happen but wouldn't it be funny if Vals "fake death" became a real one :D

Would love that, was never much of a fan of Val's and lately find her very tiresome.
    Am enjoying catching up, on last night's episode. Hmm, Edna, Pearl and Harriet will be away, by the looks of it.

I've decided I can bear the loss of anyone, except Cain :D.

Val really has gotten annoying lately , just go off on your cruise and not come back . Ever :)

Emmerdale without Cain , doesn't bear thinking about :( He won't go though , (am pretending to be psychic here) He's safe :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I've decided I can bear the loss of anyone, except Cain :D.

My list of people I definitely don't want to see killed off is somewhat longer... I've my fingers crossed that Cain, Zak, Sam, Chas, Paddy and Aaron all make it through the mayhem because for me they're some of the more iconic characters when I think of Emmerdale, along with Charity who being in prison is probably safe anyway. Also to somewhat a lesser extent Kerry and Ross to survive as well (they haven't been around as long, so I'd probably get over it, but they get some of the best lines)...

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I'm going to do the same as Mam of 4 here and channel my inner psychic, Cain will be fine. And Ross too right? Right guys? Guys? D:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Val really has gotten annoying lately , just go off on your cruise and not come back . Ever :)

Emmerdale without Cain , doesn't bear thinking about :( He won't go though , (am pretending to be psychic here) He's safe :D

I agree, can't see them writing Cain out, ever, unless he decides to leave.
    Am useless at predictions, so not even going to try guessing who 'meets their fate'. :D

Is everyone planning takeaways again, or is it ok to have beans on toast :P!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I think Ross �� and Adam are going. Also Ruby. Vanessa dying would put Rakish in turmoil of Kirin not knowing his baby had died. Or Rakish dying would put Pryia in turmoil do I/don't I tell Kirin he has a child on the way. So I think they will feature in it due to that storyline

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I agree, can't see them writing Cain out, ever, unless he decides to leave.
    Am useless at predictions, so not even going to try guessing who 'meets their fate'. :D

Is everyone planning takeaways again, or is it ok to have beans on toast :P!

My only prediction is Cain staying ha ! Cannot even hazard a guess at who's going to be honest .

Beans on toast sounds yummy, with a hot mug of coffee :pac: May get some Fresh Bread though :)

My list of people I definitely don't want to see killed off is somewhat longer... I've my fingers crossed that Cain, Zak, Sam, Chas, Paddy and Aaron all make it through the mayhem because for me they're some of the more iconic characters when I think of Emmerdale, along with Charity who being in prison is probably safe anyway. Also to somewhat a lesser extent Kerry and Ross to survive as well (they haven't been around as long, so I'd probably get over it, but they get some of the best lines)...

Ah, I do have others I would hate to see leaving, really :D.
    But Cain is my favourite character, so I'd cope as long as he is there. :D
    Am a big fan of Charity's. Life is never dull when Charity is around.
    I also like Dan, Kerry, Chas, Zak, and Diane. There's probably more, but they are my main ones that I want to see surviving, for a long time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

If Ross gets killed, ll crack open the champagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    If Ross gets killed, ll crack open the champagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will just crack completely :(

Ross and Cain wont be dying

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement