Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If they kill Ross they'll have a real catastrophe on their hands because I'll burn down their set :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ross and Cain wont be dying

I agree, no fear of Ross or Cain dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

They'll have a riot on their hands if anything happens to Ross, I'll hire a mini bus ladies, we'll head over there and trash the place ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

Had to laugh when Pete said to Debbie in a recent episode, "you're not your usual self". What? You mean she is anything other than orange, moody and scowling, how did he notice any difference?

Val is annoying now. We get it that she and Diane have fallen out but what about her children Paul and Sharon? Would they not be affected by her "death"? After all she committed the fraud so that David and Aleesha could go abroad to run Paul's bar !!! Maybe Eric will die..........

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Radio5 wrote: »
    Val is annoying now. We get it that she and Diane have fallen out but what about her children Paul and Sharon? Would they not be affected by her "death"? After all she committed the fraud so that David and Aleesha could go abroad to run Paul's bar !!! Maybe Eric will die..........

Think we all might agree that Val has become more and more self centered as time goes on . Yes , she does have some funny moments but she really has been annoying me for the last few weeks and I don't think I'd miss here if she left.

Don't kill off Eric though :(

• Advertisement

It's nearly 7pm so excited for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

according to spoilers for next week these characters do not die

Bob
    Brenda
    Leyla
    Jai
    Megan
    Lawrence
    Bernice
    Kirin
    Belle
    Rishi
    Rachel
    Sam
    Vanessa
    Rakesh
    Alicia
    Priya
    Harriet
    April
    Marlon
    Laurel
    Paddy

but has a soap ever put out fake spoilers before?

some of them wont die immediately. Alicia will most likely be killed off as that is the only realistic way she can leave without David as Matthew Wolfenden is staying.
    It would make sense to kill off Rachel. Megan is another one starting to become surplus to requirements. Rest of them can't see them being killed off.

Could you imagine the uproar if they killed off April!!!

Finn is dying..................

On front cover of TVNow, 'Megan ultimately wants revenge on Jai, but is she expecting his baby?' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Jaysus Ross! O:

• Advertisement

Loved the Three Muskateers locking up Val and Diane and running off like cheeky schoolboys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Debbie's dress is lovely, I really like it.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Debbie's dress is lovely, I really like it.

Agree with you , it really suited her I think .

How cute was Cain , dancing with the girls :pac:

Adam in car. beside explosion. Bye Adam. On to Holly......Oaks with you

Well Adam is fücked.

Ruby dies

Meh............ Corries bus crash was so much better......................................

That Longford helicopter pilot is at it again eh! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

That was so dramatic, loved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Well that was pretty ridiculous!

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »
    That was so dramatic, loved it!

Same here! Can't beat Emmerdale for high drama, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Oh that was so well done.Im glad Pete found out.I cant wait for tomorrow the suspense is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Got goosebumps when Dan dropped his pint and ran inside to warn everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

Why wasn't Lisa at the wedding?

When did Rhona get all glammed up and her not even at the wedding.

Realistically nobody in the hall should survive. But I know , this is soap so they will.

Tbh it wasn't overly brilliant. If you count the fact that most of it was CGI, it wasnt a huge stunt really.

Also why did Dan have to run to the other side of the hall. if i was him id scream from the door

Also why did Dan have to run to the other side of the hall. if i was him id scream from the door

Possibly trying to get as far away from danger as he thought ?? Screaming as you run in to make sure everyone hears you maybe? Doubt any of us if we saw a helicoptor falling from the sky would stand to see where it would land , maybe that's just me though.

Enjoyed tonight , Pete will need to get revenge on a few of the villagers when he finds out exactly who knew about Debbie and Ross . Don't think he'll forgive finn though , if Finn survives .

Got goosebumps when Dan dropped his pint and ran inside to warn everyone.

Yes, that was very good.

Just watched the replay in extreme slo mo. Pete got struck by a huge slab of wood, Ruby is f'ed, Belle was fairly hard stuck, as was Marlon. Think I seen Joanie getting stuck also.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Possibly trying to get as far away from danger as he thought ?? Screaming as you run in to make sure everyone hears you maybe? Doubt any of us if we saw a helicoptor falling from the sky would stand to see where it would land , maybe that's just me though.

Enjoyed tonight , Pete will need to get revenge on a few of the villagers when he finds out exactly who knew about Debbie and Ross . Don't think he'll forgive finn though , if Finn survives .

+1.
    I loved all the twists and turns, throughout, the letter, the music...

I was thinking, Finn will get the blame too, I think, from Debbie and Cain, because of the letter - they will think he placed it there, and that he set things up so that the recording got played, at the reception.

I've seen speculation on Digital Spy that Finn dies, but I hope not. I love his character, and I think, given a few decent storylines, of his own, he will really shine. I like the fact that he is probably the only person that Ross really cares about, at all.

Roll on tomorrow!

• Advertisement

Oh and Finn is Finnished. Huge closeup of his face as debris fell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement