Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sad thing about tonights first half is that I think Robert actually does love Aaron, in a weird way :(

Joanie and Rodney , that was funny , Hunter :D.

Lawrence and Bernice , could actually see Bernice lording it about as Lady Of The Manor, that role would suit her down to the ground , she'd be hilarious as Lady Muck :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sad thing about tonights first half is that I think Robert actually does love Aaron, in a weird way :(

Joanie and Rodney , that was funny , Hunter :D.

Lawrence and Bernice , could actually see Bernice lording it about as Ladu Of The Manor, that role would suit her down to the ground , she'd be hilarious as Lady Muck :D

Who was the hottie that Rodney originally thought he was being set up with?

Ha ha the face on Paddy there when Aaron said 'Go and get help or kill both of us" :D

Excellent acting by Danny Miller tonight , such a believable character , deserves a lot of credit I think .

Super actor. Wasted in soap. Could do film in my opinion. If Joseph Gilgun could then he certainly could

Super actor. Wasted in soap. Could do film in my opinion. If Joseph Gilgun could then he certainly could
    Who was the hottie that Rodney originally thought he was being set up with?

Ha ha the face on Paddy there when Aaron said 'Go and get help or kill both of us" :D

Rodney thought he was being set up with a friend of Belles I think? Well that's who I assume she was :)

Paddy and Aaron are brilliant together , and yep, would love to see Danny Miller go far in his career tbh , he's gifted I think.

Then we can all say - see we were saying that for years ;)

Noooooooo why did the episode have to end it was just getting even better

• Advertisement

Well wasn't expecting Chrissie to find out like that !! Way to go AAron . repercussions shall be interesting to say the least !!

Well wasn't expecting Chrissie to find out like that !! Way to go AAron . repercussions shall be interesting to say the least !!

Jeeeeeeeeezzzz Paddy would want to get to a hospital. He's pale as a ghost.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Oh god I really REALLY enjoyed tonight's episodes, and Chrissie's reaction when Aaron finally told her, extremely believable, and poor bloody Paddy in the firing line once again! (pun more than likely intended! :p )

My poor suffering OH,
    Me: "OMG HE SHOT HIM!!"
    Him: "Who? What? I thought you were watching Emmerdale Farm?"
    *later*
    Me: "OMG HE TOLD YER WAN'S HUSBAND HE'S BEEN HAVING A GAY AFFAIR THIS IS AMAZING!!"
    Him: "Still Emmerdale Farm...?"

(yes he still adds Farm bless him hahaa)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,596 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone else think Zak seemed jealous of Joanie with Rodney

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Zak seemed jealous of Joanie with Rodney

God I hope not Zak & Lisa forever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Laurence and Bernice will provide some comedy, I think. :D

I didn't realise Lawrence's sexuality was common knowledge around the village, I thought only his family, Edna, Robert and Aaron knew

How can Tracy afford the salon, Jimmy sacked her so where is she living now, back at the B&B?

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Laurence and Bernice will provide some comedy, I think. :D

Agree ! I honestly think they would make a weird but good couple :)

Poor Paddy nearly buried alive last week got shot this week I'd say explosion & sink hole next week but that's not for another 2 weeks :pac:

I'd like to see Laurence having more of a role than he has had up to now anyway. He was very good, as Duggie Ferguson, in Corrie, many moons ago. Bernice can be very funny too, so I think this could provide some comedy, if they do start a relationship.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I'd like to see Laurence having more of a role than he has had up to now anyway. He was very good, as Duggie Ferguson, in Corrie, many moons ago. Bernice can be very funny too, so I think this could bring some comedy, if they do start a relationship.

The actor is a good villain in alot of the shows he appears in.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Amoureux

I think Laurence and Bernice will make a great couple, she'll love the prestige of being associated with Home Farm, I think that, because she's had such a terrible run of luck with men in the last while, she'll be willing to put up with the fact she might not be exactly his type so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I know I sound like a broken record in here sometimes, but it's a crying shame more people don't realise how amazing Emmerdale is... Best soap by a mile...

Aaron and Paddy are the best and Robert is a fantastic villain. Really hope Chrissy doesn't forgive him now that she knows - would be great to see him lose his wife, his home and his job in one foul swoop and be back down living in the village with the rest of the "peasants"...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Love Aaron and Paddy together.They really come across well.

Chrissie will have to get Robert to leave there is no way she can forgive that.And Megan sneaking around implicating Jai.Im surprised he doesnt notice but probably thinks nobody could be as low as him.

Amoureux wrote: »
    I think Laurence and Bernice will make a great couple, she'll love the prestige of being associated with Home Farm, I think that, because she's had such a terrible run of luck with men in the last while, she'll be willing to put up with the fact she might not be exactly his type so to speak.

I agree. I laughed last night when she thought he was going to kiss her :D
    Of course, knowing Bernice's luck with men, it won't last, but I can see her enjoying the lady of the manor role to the hilt.

• Advertisement

dubstarr wrote: »
    Love Aaron and Paddy together.They really come across well.

Chrissie will have to get Robert to leave there is no way she can forgive that.And Megan sneaking around implicating Jai.Im surprised he doesnt notice but probably thinks nobody could be as low as him.

+1 on this. Looking forward to tonights episode now :)

Damn commercial breaks it was just getting even better

Oh my bob's kids got bigger haven't seen them in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Oh my bob's kids got bigger haven't seen them in ages

Definitely new kids, they were like 2 last time we saw them and now they're practically off to college!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Paddy's a really good actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

fin12 wrote: »
    Paddy's a really good actor.

When they give him decent material to work with. :)

I hate the way they make him the loveable buffoon at times, totally wastes the actor. He does do comedy really well, but making an eejit out of the character is a crying shame.

The acting from the actress who plays Chrissie and her annoying facial expressions when crying are awful, she is ruining a very good storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I wonder how long it will take for the penny to drop with Andy that maybe Robert had something to do with Katies death.

Pete’s suspicions are aroused when Ross offers to help with the wedding. At the stag do, Ross becomes even more bitter when James presents Pete with his grandfather’s watch. Then everyone is stunned when Ross reveals that he is the father of Debbie’s baby, Moses. For her part, Debbie begs Cain to stop Ross from ruining her big day. On the day of the wedding everything seems to proceed smoothly – until Sarah inadvertently places Debbie’s break-up letter to Pete among cards and telegrams of good wishes to the happy couple. Rodney has organised a small fair to celebrate with helter-skelters and carousels, but disaster soon strikes. Lawrence finds his pills but Chrissie is worried when he shows up unsteady on his feet and loses his balance while dancing with Bernice. Lachlan has been tampering with Lawrence’s medication, convinced that any blame will lead to Robert. Diane tells Val that she has received a court summons and will have to testify against her. Chrissie takes Lachlan’s confession calmly, not realising that Robert has heard every word. Chrissie is not finished, however. She douses Robert’s car in petrol and sets it alight, not realising how close it is to some gas canisters next to another car where Adam is asleep. James and Emma sprint through the village to the site of the disaster and the emergency services are summoned. Most of the villagers gather round the injured at the hospital, but someone is putting a lifeless body into the boot of a car

• Advertisement

Ross is determined to ensure the Debbie and Pete's wedding goes off with a bang, and thanks to the warring Sugdens, he gets his wish - just not in the way he imagined...

Chrissie sets Robert's car on fire but she doesn't realise that the car is next to some gas canisters and Adam is sleeping in another nearby car. KABOOM!!!

The warring Sugdens cause an explosion on the day of Debbie and Pete's wedding thanks to Chrissie setting fire to Robert's car and blowing up the scrapyard.

there may be another bigger (unrelated?) disaster at The Village hall on the same day

I am so confused I just wish they tell us what the disaster was maybe its multiple they did say they want to shock us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement