Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes so Ross will send Moira the photo of Cain and Chrissie kissing

I don't think they will split up even though they will go through rocky patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's not that I'd like Cain and Moira to split up but....

Cain and Charity are like Bonnie and Clyde , so bad but so good together , nothing gets boring between them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cant wait to see what will happen between Aaron and Robert. Absolutely hate Ross, he's one selfish p***k, someone really needs to beat the s*** out of him and soon preferably Cain.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Ross secret is out next week by
    Cain
    who tells Debbie and
    she finishes with Ross but is worried he may tell Pete on the wedding day or leading up to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I love paddy and Aaron together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Great scenes alright. Paddy really is like a dad to him.

Ross is acting way out of character, I think Moira ( and certainly Cain ) will get suspicious which might explain what's mentioned above.

Loved Lauren's line about the alcoholic, the epileptic and the compulsive liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,096 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    Cant wait to see what will happen between Aaron and Robert.

Has to be soon, surely. Talk about dragging out a pathetic love affair! It's duller than the Debbie/Pete/Ross triangle, and that's fooking saying something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Anyone else see laurel and Ashley getting back together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes so Ross will send Moira the photo of Cain and Chrissie kissing

Does Ross have a photo of them? I missed episodes around then.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Does Ross have a photo of them? I missed episodes around then.

I dont think he does but in last nights episode there was a visiting order came for Cain from Charity and moira was like thats twice in one week and Cain was like ya I'm not going to go and he threw the visiting order in the bin and Ross was in the kitchen with Moira when he did this so I think he's going to take the visiting order out of the bin and maybe put it in Cain's coat or maybe in his bedroom somewhere where Moira will find it and think that Cain took it out of the bin, Moira will then confront Cain about this and obviously Cain will deny it so therefore causing a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Maybe the photo will emerge in fallout from the Aaron/Robert reveal? I know Robert said he destroyed it but knowing him that's unlikely.

Anyone else see laurel and Ashley getting back together

Un-doing Blackburn mess is good in my books

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Just saw this, I really love their seasonal promos, something creepily eerie about it too! (sorry tajd, I know you love posting these usually :p )

Just saw this, I really love their seasonal promos, something creepily eerie about it too! (sorry tajd, I know you love posting these usually :p )

That's very good!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    That's very good!

It looks amazing doesn't it !! I love the Exit sign , very ominous !!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Maybe the photo will emerge in fallout from the Aaron/Robert reveal? I know Robert said he destroyed it but knowing him that's unlikely.

Yes it does, Chrissie hires Ross to get the photos off Robert

Excellent acting by Danny Miller tonight , such a believable character , deserves a lot of credit I think .

I'd more upset if this was not a week old :P

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Excellent acting by Danny Miller tonight , such a believable character , deserves a lot of credit I think .

I think the actor playing Robert is doing a great job too

You're right he is convincing as the baddie alright !When he was getting the belt off the dressing gown I actually thought he was going to strangle Aaron !

• Advertisement

You're right he is convincing as the baddie alright !When he was getting the belt of the dressing gown I actually thought he was going to stangle Aaron !

Me too

Emmerdale has confirmed that Disaster week will begin on August 3rd

The major episodes will finally hit our screens in the week commencing Monday, August 3. The week will include an extra 30 minutes of Emmerdale to celebrate.

Emmerdale will be in its usual slots across the week, but final schedules have confirmed that Tuesday's episode on August 4 will air as an extended hour-long special from 7pm.

The news means that Emmerdale will be going head-to-head with BBC rival EastEnders for 30 minutes that evening.
    Monday 3rd - The Calm before the storm (7:00pm)

Tuesday 4th - Hour Long disaster Episode (Explosion) (7:00pm)

Wednesday 5th - The disaster continues (Sink Hole) (7:00pm)

Thursday 6th - Aftermath (7:00pm & 8:00pm)

Friday 7th - Deaths confirmed (7:00pm)

What if Joanie is one of the deaths then Moira & Cain raise Kyle together?

Look to be an amazing week for Emmerdale out of 4 soaps that I watch Coronation Street, Eastenders, Emmerdale & Fair City. Emmerdale is my favourite shame it does not get the recognition its deserves.

Must catch up, I missed last night's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

First holiday in 4 years and emmerdale decide to have disaster week during it! Fooking typical!

Aaron, Robert, Chrissie, Lawrence, Jai, Priya, Carly, Harriet, Brenda

these characters are filming future story-lines & signed new contracts they will survive the disaster

Wellyd wrote: »
    First holiday in 4 years and emmerdale decide to have disaster week during it! Fooking typical!

Tape it on Sky Box or UPC

Wellyd wrote: »

just watch it on the utv player.

fin12 wrote: »
    just watch it on the utv player.

you have to watch a 2 minute commercial on the app and 2 minutes when it goes to a commercial break

If you use UTV player online with ABP you can skip all that but you can only pause you cannot rewind or fast-forward

A 30 second commercial for both would be fine but 2 minutes come on like

you have to watch a 2 minute commercial on the app and 2 minutes when it goes to a commercial break

If you use UTV player online with ABP you can skip all that but you can only pause you cannot rewind or fast-forward

A 30 second commercial for both would be fine but 2 minutes come on like

I never watch soaps on tv anymore I watch them on all the players, even when I can watch them on Tv i prefer to wait to watch them on the players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Emmerdale has confirmed that Disaster week will begin on August 3rd

The major episodes will finally hit our screens in the week commencing Monday, August 3. The week will include an extra 30 minutes of Emmerdale to celebrate.

Emmerdale will be in its usual slots across the week, but final schedules have confirmed that Tuesday's episode on August 4 will air as an extended hour-long special from 7pm.

The news means that Emmerdale will be going head-to-head with BBC rival EastEnders for 30 minutes that evening.
    Monday 3rd - The Calm before the storm (7:00pm)

Tuesday 4th - Hour Long disaster Episode (Explosion) (7:00pm)

Wednesday 5th - The disaster continues (Sink Hole) (7:00pm)

Thursday 6th - Aftermath (7:00pm & 8:00pm)

Friday 7th - Deaths confirmed (7:00pm)

What if Joanie is one of the deaths then Moira & Cain raise Kyle together?

Look to be an amazing week for Emmerdale out of 4 soaps that I watch Coronation Street, Eastenders, Emmerdale & Fair City. Emmerdale is my favourite shame it does not get the recognition its deserves.

Excellent! I thought we'd be waiting until the end of August, but that's only like 10/11 days away... Sweet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement