Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

that one will fuk you over your whole time in college if you go over her head. forget about it is my advice and edit your quote where i said initials thanks. the devil. seriously though she takes kindly to a smile and will cut you slack... for once im not messing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Aye, no obvious discussion of lecturers please guys. Atta boy Daddy.

I always wanted a woman who would put manners on me

You're a bit creepy.

From the one who shares with her mother... you just bring out the dirty side in me

• Advertisement

I don't share with my mother! I just wanted to make sure she didn't have a man in her bed (she's never had a man over which is the weird part) before I tried to get in and tell her about my night... after the incident with my sister I'm careful about these things!!

Ill bite... go on

Muahahaha! Ah no, it's not that bad I was staying in her apartment while locked one night, got mixed up with bedrooms and hopped into bed beside her and her bf while they were sleeping. Woke up in the bed alone the next morning with a ****load of calls from a friend of mine about going to the airport (we were heading on hols and I slept out half the morning) and didn't believe my sister about what happened. Worst of all, when she woke up with me beside her she thought nothing of it at the time.

Sleet!!
    Look!

*points out window*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Rozabeez wrote: »

Sleet!!
    Look!

*points out window*

Next stop, snow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Well I've come to the conclusion that supermacs after a night out is miles better than mcdonalds. Also saw leixlipred out last night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

In supermacs as I chastised my mate for poisioning his body with that **** (I had a snack box for dinner the night before). Forgot you knew Emily actually, everyone knows everyone in this town. Also a certain boardsie should be thankful I let her hang out with me and my mates all night cause no one else loves her :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

The college is so quiet today... it's weird

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jamesie_boy

The college is so quiet today... it's weird

The obvious explanation is always the best one in this case...It's the last day of term

Either people are not arsed to come in on the last day or the lecturers stopped giving classes earlier in the week one or the other. Weird though to see the college so serene and peaceful o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Strange moment in the Library yesterday. It turns out I've owed €20 to the Lib since March 2006... I have no recollection of borrowing the book they say I 'lost.' Anyway, no borrowing or ALCID card for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

The obvious explanation is always the best one in this case...It's the last day of term

Either people are not arsed to come in on the last day or the lecturers stopped giving classes earlier in the week one or the other. Weird though to see the college so serene and peaceful o_O

It's like that every friday in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Aw, where'd all the thread for Irish economics go? I was lining up my witty replies.

Jusst got home. Drunk as a skunk. Wokr in 5 hours... oh no.

today is day one of the study. im fairly excited. bought a folder n all.

I'm in a freakishly smiley mood. Probably all the Beach Boys music I OD'd on last night!

A folder eh? I had a dream about buying a green folder last night. It was awful pretty. My own folder is dull and more of a filing cabinet.

Breakfast rolls in spar are gone to hell. roight study unless there is a good match on.

• Advertisement

No studies til after Xmas !

My face.... it pains me.

thats ok for yous students who did something in the last three months. im just happy i got a folder.

My face.... it pains me.

had to laugh at the "oh no", the sickening feeling was obvious. The saturday morning blues... not as bad as the sunday morning blues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I got Christmas presents today weeeeeeee :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

5Aces wrote: »
    on the nightlink. going home to my own bed. no more random weekends wondering if i have a place to stay. no more drunken directions. one more last ditch effort. only way to describe this feeling is joy! the nightlink exists!

http://twitter.com

do it! you can tweet constantly and we can follow your adventures!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Swine Flu jab not as bad as I thought it would be=)

God what a looooong and hungover day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Had a dream about these tiny old-women things with huge heads, then they fell asleep and died:(
    *shudder*
    laaaaaaaazy day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Is it mean of me to not feel sorry for people doing exams in Jan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement