Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Bank machine dread, exact same. Terrifying. Every time I'm entering the pin I get a sinking feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Im starting to study today. im very excited!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Study? Today?

Pfft, the mature student in you is showing.

first time for everything

I wrote my thesis proposal in about 3 hours yesterday.... its terrible :p

Today is do nothing day, woo! I would be Xmas shopping if I had any money though, woops.

• Advertisement

copied my proposal from wikipedia. dont know if it was graded so doesnt matter. can do something else if it doesnt look like its a good topic

/ how to get rich quick / how to become a professional bullsh1t artist

I thought you were a first year? Research proposals are grand, you just have to talk about how great you are and how you're so important that the world will be a better place only because of your thesis, or something.

Wow, very attractive men jumping up and down in their underwear on 'This Morning'.

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I wrote my thesis proposal in about 3 hours yesterday.... its terrible :p

Today is do nothing day, woo! I would be Xmas shopping if I had any money though, woops.

hop back into bed and see if your mother has a special stranger she can lend you for a while

4th year. its the first year in maynooth.

5Aces wrote: »
    hop back into bed and see if your mother has a special stranger she can lend you for a while

Never going to let that one go are we?

What'll that poor woman do when I move out in June :D

• Advertisement

introduce us...

Can I call you daddy?

you and her both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Assignment submitted in full and on time yet it won't be graded because the file type is wrong and the thick woman can't read it off her computer. Granted she did tell us about the file type but I forgot ffs and I could read it on the college computer! 10% down the drain after a lot of hard work. And then she starts laughing.:mad:

name and shame

5aces: You're a brat, definition.

k4t: Can you not just resubmit it in a different format? That's not very fair at all :(

waving a red flag in front of an angry bull... walk away

i know a friend of a friend who knows someones cousin that can sort out the lecturer for a 6 pack of heineken or you could go to your head of department if deadline is today and explain the situation. grade will be sh1t regardless but you will get something for your work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I'm sick so now I can't go out.

frick on a stick.

tis too cold to study. whats the nicest thing in massimos?

Where?

• Advertisement

chipper on the main street

will figure it out myself so. might see ye in the roost tonight if we end up there. be nice im shy.

Good question.

k4t: Can you not just resubmit it in a different format? That's not very fair at all :(
    No dice. She's a completely unreasonable woman. Just sent me away. The more I think about it the more ridiculous it is. F**k it. At least this is an extra incentive to study hard for the exams. I need to!

To the academic advisory office with you, get that woman in a bit of trouble ;)

Covering my tracks

To the academic advisory office with you, get that woman in a bit of trouble ;)
    Seriously? I do think she's being very unreasonable but it was my fault for forgetting to change the file type, although I could read it on the college computers. It's messed up. Bottom line, I had it done and submitted it, that should be good enough surely!

Jesus....monday photos... Last picture we managed to take was about 8pm..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

K4t wrote: »
    Seriously? I do think she's being very unreasonable but it was my fault for forgetting to change the file type, although I could read it on the college computers. It's messed up. Bottom line, I had it done and submitted it, that should be good enough surely!

Yeah, how did you know? Are you a first year too?

How did you know it never submitted properly? Did she email you? I've not heard anything back about any of my assignments yet.

irish_goat wrote: »
    How did you know it never submitted properly? Did she email you? I've not heard anything back about any of my assignments yet.
    I went to her this morning during her office hours as I was pretty sure mine hadn't submitted properly and she showed me my suspicions were correct. I can't believe she won't just let me re-submit it with the correct file type! She could even change it herself in a minute!

p.s. check the moodle forum and the 'country grade' topic. Serious piss taking:D

• Advertisement

Oh fantastic. There's currently a 'stop' on my student ID. Thanks Kildare Co.Co, thanks a lot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement