Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

Ah no im being dragged to mantra tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Home. Feels goooood. I'm getting too old for this all day drinking malarky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

So you got the bus in the end did you? ;)

Train. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Xxhaylsxx wrote: »
    Ah no im being dragged to mantra tonight :(

[FACEBOOK]Dislike!![/FACEBOOK]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

my bag, my dignity, my memory and my will to go to this mcq... all gone. so what is the story with all the lads rocking out to boyzone in the bar like they are whitney houston... all im saying is if the germans invade i dont think we will put up much of a fight. back in my day...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Campus is looking very empty/hungover this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Bitta death please??

some homeless lookin chap just insulted us¬!!

God I lost the phone/dignity again last night wha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

that was the best christmas day ever. it'd wanna be for my last one. but seriously i am so hungover and my throat is killing me and i cant really move my right leg = win.

Mantra is an absolute ****hole seriously all that ****ing hype and it's ****ing ****, much prefer the roost even though they wouldnt let us in last night the bastards.

overall, delighted with yesterday, woulda been better if i didn't have this ****ing hangover though.

I just wanna die...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Nobody likes a moaner.. most of the time. found the bag in the newtown. nailed the exam. project in. no sleep and still buzzing. this is gonna be one hell of a crash.

Feelin a tad better now.... hahaha god rid of the breakie!! blehhh must start thesis....must...start....zzzzzZZZZzzzZZzzzz anyone wanna see a train wreck head to dunnes after 6!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I saw Mickey Joe Harte in the SU earlier. Oh yeahhhhhh :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

*heads to Bagel factory*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

What was going on yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Was the SU ''Christmas Day'', which is basically an all-day drinking fest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

An all day drinking fest from which I have just returned home :o

TRY MY DRINK PRIVATEEYE!

BEAUTIFUL scooter parked up by the South Campus for a good while today, blue with full mod markings on it and all. I also recall seeing a Vespa flying around the North Campus last year. Deadly.

608.jpg

we are the, we are the, we are the.....

Rozabeez wrote: »
    TRY MY DRINK PRIVATEEYE!

:D

Today, in my sore head state, I bumped into a few 'boards.ie people' too. Felt like hell and earth. Came home, shower/coffee/cd player (not all at once obviously)

• Advertisement

PrivateEye wrote: »
    BEAUTIFUL scooter parked up by the South Campus for a good while today, blue with full mod markings on it and all. I also recall seeing a Vespa flying around the North Campus last year. Deadly.

608.jpg

we are the, we are the, we are the.....

Does that not belong to yer man from the Sociology and Politics society? Mature student, big coat.

I'd love to know who owns it, beautiful. Stuck with my tiny model Vespa for now!

Aww I wanna get festive!!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

*Crawls to bed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Forum post

The examinations for Macroeconomics are scheduled twice on the examination list, both for 19th January at 12:30am but one says 'Small Sports Hall' and the other says Main Sports Hall, can you please confirm which hall the exam is in, thank you.

Marie, I also have this query but should the time not be 12.30pm? One of my friends is confused. thanks

Seamus i must say that i agree with you on the 1230 pm but i am also confused to at which exam hall we are in . Dont mind him Marie im sure you realised your mistake . Some people are just ignorant in this world:(

They declared some sort of shrine to one of our tutors on moodle back in first year, good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

They declared some sort of shrine to one of our tutors on moodle back in first year, good times!

They had a massive argument about having to do maths on moodle when I was in first year.

What's all the digging for? They closed the entrance to the North Campus there at the traffic lights, have to walk fcuking miles to get to the apartments now, even more miles than the feckin car park now! My feet are gonna hurt tomorrow...

in other news, FINISHED officially today, handed in my last essay of Semester One (aside from the ones from Sm1 that are due after Xmas) and it felt good. :D

not feeling good is the lack of fundage for tomorrow night. :(

All you need is money for bottle of wine and sneaky naggin. You'll be grand!! :P

• Advertisement

All you need is money for bottle of wine and sneaky naggin. You'll be grand!! :P

oh the bottle of wine will be enough... trust me.. but i get thirsty in the roost and i don't think the bf will wanna be buying me drinks again, especially when they're not 3euro.

i have bank machine dread, i havent checked my balance in about 2 months cos im afraid it's in single digits... been working off the babysitting money and I wanna go out sooo bad :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement