Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options
1338339340341342344»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

If anyone else is doing nothing, I'm sat outside the SU....all alone :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    TG4: lies, lies, lies and westerns. :P
    and even lower than normal standard of "talent" shows :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Closed the laptop while reading this thread last night, and opened it to see this:

197803.png

I had scrolled down just below michelleman's photo, making it look slightly risque at first glance (to me, anyway.... >_>).

Duuuuuuuuuuuurty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Just a lil bit! >O<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The talk by Zoltan Zinn Collis (he's a holocaust survivor) in Iontas was unreal! I may have cried a little bit.

Such a big crowd at it too, place was packed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Were wispa gold bars always for sale, or were they removed and then put back?
    I have one on the desk next to me, it's making me happy just looking at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

How so Joe wrote: »
    Were wispa gold bars always for sale, or were they removed and then put back?
    I have one on the desk next to me, it's making me happy just looking at it.

According to wikipedia, the Wispa brand was phased out in 2003 and Wispa bars were brought back in October 2008, On 14 September 2009, Wispa Gold was relaunched for a limited time, then on 26 August 2011, it was announced that Wispa Gold would return permanently in November.

"The History Contemporary of Chocolate Bars" might be an interesting topic for some history thesis

Wikipedia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

I hate classes which run over time.
    I hate classes which run over time and the lecturer won't let you leave and it's already nearly 7, and class til then is bad enough and I'm tired and I'm cranky and I just want to gooooo!
    /moan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

didnt want to make a new thread for a potential one liner, but is there an entrance exam for normal cao applicants? Stuck down a few courses for NUIM and still havent heard anything and i cant find anything about it either. i know in previous years there was an entrance exam for the likes of anthropolgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It depends on the course and, in some cases, whether or not you're entering through Double Honours Arts or now - though I think as of this year you would have to take the exam, if there is one, regardless.

What courses did you put down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It depends on the course and, in some cases, whether or not you're entering through Double Honours Arts or now - though I think as of this year you would have to take the exam, if there is one, regardless.

What courses did you put down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

well its anthropolgy first and then arts after that.
    Realistically i wanted to take the arts root.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Sorry Goyz, I got a message and I have to close the thread, and start afresh!

Will be starting with the first post, as agreed.
    Schláááán!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement