Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Animally - The Off Topic Thread

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Congrats AJ, welcome to the Mad House :P

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Congrats AJ and welcome back Star-pants:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Discodog wrote: »
    :confused:

I was extremely confused by your confusion.
    ISDW wrote: »
    I'm guessing there is a 'think' missing from there - the excitement has obviously gotten to her:D

I was pretty sure I fixed that, I've probably edited someone else's post somewhere :p I might as well get all of the breaking stuff over and done with now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

ISDW wrote: »
    I'm guessing there is a 'think' missing from there - the excitement has obviously gotten to her

Thanks. I may need a bit of help with translation & you are much closer to Donegal :D. Luckily fate has decided that I am sufficiently far away to prevent kickboxer AJ from practising on me :eek:. Being kicked off a forum may seem bad but it's way better than being kicked !

As for Starpants:
    Discodog wrote: »
    Star Pants. Started as a Mod some time ago & showed great promise.

I am confident that the promise will be fulfilled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement