Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Kasabian have been announced as Special Guests for Bruce Springsteen at Glastonbury , wonder is there any chance they will support him in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Glastonbury is a festival with many acts on the bill. Bruce will headline. There is no chance of a second act on the bill at a regular Springsteen gig, including Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

niallon wrote: »
    Doesn't look good, Weinberg is missing shows to feature on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien which starts 1st June and runs Mon-Fri, all depends on whether Weinberg is featuring in the entire series or just the initial few shows.

I was at the Boston gig last night, EXCELLENT!!!!

Ya Weinberg played half the set while his son took over the other half. Bruce was mentioning that the son would more than likely play most of the rest of the tour.

Great concert, my first Springsteen concert. It went on for 3 hours. My highlight was Jungleland, Clarence was amazing on the sax solo and looked absolutely destroyed from it and had to reach for his stool str8 after...but the crowd really apreciated it.

He brought out a member of the Dropkick Murphys, who proposed to his gf on stage, then he brought out the rest of the band to play a couple of songs together.

A review of the Tuesday night gig: http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/2009/04/23/tireless_springsteen_e_street_band_still_keeping_the_throttle_wide_open/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bslatte

I have two standing tickets for Sunday May 7th that I want to swap for two on Friday, May 5th

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JonnieGee

I’ve two standing available for Sunday nights gig, €260 for the pair if anyone is interested..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 JonnieGee

Gone

Advertisement