Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Wheres the date? Can't see it on the site.

Anybody have a link?

Thanks

found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

Got lucky for the first date:D

Looks like the second date is just as much in demand judging from the wait times.

Friday 10th added next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FockRoysh

wait times for the 2nd date keep goin up and down.... 12, 14, 15 or more, 8 now back to 12....

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭pmurphy00

had 3 standing for 2nd date and wouldnt accept my credit card..not impressed..:mad:..back of the q now again no chance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I really do want to go to the second date. Someone give me money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

The 2nd date not on Ticketmaster, yet????

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

type "springsteen" into the ticketmaster search and the sunday date will come up. Its not on the usual page yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭j_nolan

Got 2 for the 2nd night. What a ****ing shambles TM's new website is, with this line nonsense. It used to be so quick; if you were up refreshing at 9, you could get anything. Now you might as well be one of those dopes standing outside Sound Cellar in the rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FockRoysh

Yes, got 2 tickets for the 2nd date!!! Pity Im not getting to use one of them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Ye little daisy managed to get 3 tickets in the end. Happy out

Thanks, guys. 8 minutes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Got nothing for the first date despite being in there the second it opened. Just got 4 for the second date there. Delighted with that. Does anyone know if there'll be a third date?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

pmurphy00 wrote: »
    had 3 standing for 2nd date and wouldnt accept my credit card..not impressed..:mad:..back of the q now again no chance..

same thing happened to me. got royally ****ed over on the first date. was there at 9.00.01, had my 2 standing tickets and it wouldn't accept the card.

thankfully there is a god and I was in like a light the 2nd time. For no apparent reason, this time it DID accept my Laser card this time round and I managed to get some standing tickets :confused:

Honestly ticketmaster is a joke at times, and their differing "service charge" from gig to gig is a complete joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

had to be patient and hope for a second date as I can't go on the sat. :cool:

Logged on anyway at 9 to try to get 4 sat standing tickets and had a 4 min waiting time. Got to the next page and it said there were no tickets available. Went back again and tried to get 4 standing again, 15 min waiting time.

While this was going on I was reading here and noticed the second date, cancelled the first request went in and got 4 sunday standing after about an 8 minute wait. happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

what do you think the chances of a third date are? maybe on the friday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

ticketmaster's website is ridiculous, was on at 9 on the dot, order 4 and got an error before even getting to the payment, went for the second date when it came up and got them straight away but my mate is getting some as well and he was in the que for the second night before me and is still waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Thanks to everyone on this thread who mentioned the 2nd gig.

I, too, was on the site before 9:00 and lashed in my order only to be advised there were no standing tickets left, by 9:10 ! I had given up on it until I saw this thread. I now have 2 tickets for the Sunday.

Again, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭NewApproach

no tickets :(

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

no tickets :(

Any suggestions?

ebay? With tickets costing 100 each can't imagine the price will rise that much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭thirtypence

are the two concerts completely sold out now?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Was on TM way before 9 ready to go. Only one screen opened. Said 15 mins wait. Waited, said i had too many windows open once i go in. Thought for sure would be gone. Went back saw the sunday date. Went for that,got my friend to try for the saturday night. Both of us got in. She would of been two slow typing in my details after i relayed them so said leave it and took the sunday nights ones. Now OH doesn't know if he can go!. He whined all week about wanting a ticket, needing a ticket, get him two tickets and now he says he not sure if he can go that weekend. Argh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Roddy23 wrote: »
    I was on Ticketmaster since 8.50am logged in and all, not a hope of getting one. Hope to god there's another date announced.

For the people who managed to get tickets, are you refreshing the page constantly, or were you put straight through to book them?

Took me about half a dozen attempts to them mate. Was logged in at 8.30. Kept on refreshing until they went on sale. 1st time I looked for 4 tickets, on the pitch and I had a 3 minutes wait. Nothing available. Just kept trying. On about the 6th attempt I got em. That was around 9.20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

BRUCE!!!!!!

Got 3 tickets, standing for the 11th ... How do i get into the front area ?

last year in Barcelona I could Q outside the camp nou since noon or so that day and i got some green writbands, can one do that at the RDS ?

with Pitch standing tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭cassette50

TICKETS FOR THE SECOND SHOW ARE STILL AVAILABLE

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Flaccus wrote: »
    Took me about half a dozen attempts to them mate. Was logged in at 8.30. Kept on refreshing until they went on sale. 1st time I looked for 4 tickets, on the pitch and I had a 3 minutes wait. Nothing available. Just kept trying. On about the 6th attempt I got em. That was around 9.20.

You were lucky with the refreshing,Ticketmaster usually block you out for a few minutes if you refresh too much.

Cant wait now,Munich and Dublin whoo-hoo:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

No need to shout cassette.

A colleague of mine has just now picked up two for the 12th. Still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

You were lucky with the refreshing,Ticketmaster usually block you out for a few minutes if you refresh too much.

Cant wait now,Munich and Dublin whoo-hoo:D

I mean't I kept refreshing before they went on sale, just in case they went up before 9am. After that I did the usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭cassette50

Yeah , sorry about the shouting, but I was just trying to get noticed by that poster who said they didn't manage to get ticket.s

:o

Advertisement