Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FockRoysh

so theyre on sale.... and ive to wait for the second frickin date to come up - its killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Got 4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

Got 4 :D

me too :)

how much is the booking fee just out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Is there another date tba?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Got two :D:D
    Service charge €6.35/ticket

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I don't see any new date yet. There only seemed to be seating tickets when I got through but any ticket is good enough for me.

Alzar wrote: »
    Service charge €6.35/ticket

Again with the ripping off..... Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Sold Out

JJ wrote: »
    I don't see any new date yet. There only seemed to be seating tickets when I got through but any ticket is good enough for me.

whoa, standing ones gone that quick?! has to be more dates on the horizon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

dn't get any....looks like they are all gone .....wait time is now 15 mins...

Got on at exactly 9.00am, given a 4 minute wait .....and then they were all gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Got 4,nice one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

**** sake, what a load of BS!!!

had the 4 tickets up at 9.01.... put in my laser card details.... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED

ok, fair enough, tried the Master Card...... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED

wtf, finally try the Visa...... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED

decided to try the Laser again.... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED. "You have reached the max allowed attempts with this card, please re-search for tickets".

Did that, and now its just saying 15 min or more. Not going to get the tickets now that I've promised people. What a ****ing sham!!! :mad::mad::mad:

FockRoysh wrote: »
    whoa, standing ones gone that quick?! has to be more dates on the horizon

That quick indeed, I was in there at the stroke of 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭big_show

got 4, nice!

maninblack wrote: »
    **** sake, what a load of BS!!!

had the 4 tickets up at 9.01.... put in my laser card details.... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED

ok, fair enough, tried the Master Card...... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED

wtf, finally try the Visa...... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED

decided to try the Laser again.... ERROR-NOT ACCEPTED. "You have reached the max allowed attempts with this card, please re-search for tickets".

Did that, and now its just saying 15 min or more. Not going to get the tickets now that I've promised people. What a ****ing sham!!! :mad::mad::mad:

You need to have your card on file on your account before the tickets go on sale. You just enter your password and Robert is very much your mother's brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

I was on Ticketmaster since 8.50am logged in and all, not a hope of getting one. Hope to god there's another date announced.

For the people who managed to get tickets, are you refreshing the page constantly, or were you put straight through to book them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭gar

Wahoo 2 standing!!
    Will be my 4th time seeing him in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

Just got 2 standing. Looked like they were sold out for a minute

JJ wrote: »
    You need to have your card on file on your account before the tickets go on sale. You just enter your password and Robert is very much your mother's brother.

ah but you see thats exactly what i DID. I had my account logged in and ready to go. I've bought tickets to gigs (INCLUDING Springsteen last year) and about 10 others with my the laser card logged on my ticketmaster a/c and there's NEVER been a prob.

un-****ing-believable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Seem to be sold out at the moment judgin from the wait times. Got 4 standing no problem, refreshing since 8.50.

Have to ask though, anyone else here get in to buy within the first few seconds and find that they were limited to a maximum of 4 even for standing? I couldn't pick any more than 4 and was kinda pissed cause I really needed 6 but hey, of the 4 one of them is mine! That suits me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

maninblack wrote: »
    ah but you see thats exactly what i DID. I had my account logged in and ready to go. I've bought tickets to gigs (INCLUDING Springsteen last year) and about 10 others with my the laser card logged on my ticketmaster a/c and there's NEVER been a prob.

un-****ing-believable

Sorry to hear that. It hasn't expired, has it?

Aiken's website is saying they've added a date on the 12th but I don't see it on TM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭gar

Just got another standing and its 9:19. Keep trying

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that. It hasn't expired, has it?

nope, its 11/09. oh well, will just have to hope the boss gives us another date like last time

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

Got 4.

Still selling for 11th - doesn't appear to be sold out so guys, keep trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

There's the second date.

Wish I could afford that...

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

New date on TM:
    Sun 12/07/09
    17:00

get in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Just noticed the aiken site says the first date is sold out.

• Advertisement

in like a shot for the 2nd date and the wait time is 12 minutes.... im screwed

Advertisement