Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Flaccus wrote: »
    I mean't I kept refreshing before they went on sale, just in case they went up before 9am. After that I did the usual.

My bad:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

jackdaw wrote: »
    Got 3 tickets, standing for the 11th ... How do i get into the front area ?

last year in Barcelona I could Q outside the camp nou since noon or so that day and i got some green writbands, can one do that at the RDS ?

with Pitch standing tickets?

Same deal in the RDS last year. Go early, get in early. That said I went along around half 6 last year (I think I went in around 7), and got a wristband no problem.
    You were lucky with the refreshing,Ticketmaster usually block you out for a few minutes if you refresh too much.

Is this true? I go nuts with refreshing, and it's never happened.

I think buying tickets over ticketmaster is one of my very few talents in life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Marloft

Just got 2 for the 12th - was getting nowhere selecting Pitch Standing - but chose Any Tickets and got them right away!

Tom65 wrote: »
    Same deal in the RDS last year. Go early, get in early. That said I went along around half 6 last year (I think I went in around 7), and got a wristband no problem.

Is this true? I go nuts with refreshing, and it's never happened.

I think buying tickets over ticketmaster is one of my very few talents in life.

It does for some events I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Out of curiousity if you get seated tickets do they let you onto the pitch ? Cause I know in some venues they don't.

Anyway, went for pitch tickets myself. Can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Yes you can get on the pitch with seated tickets. Well it was ok the last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Just tried there and got straight through to pitch standing for Sunday.

God, the fierce temptation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Still tickets available 5 mins ago, i just got 2 for Sun 12 Jul 2009, 17:00

go now!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

Still pitch tickets available for the 12th, it just allowed me to buy 9 (which I didn't actually buy as I already have mine)

tomslick wrote: »
    Yes you can get on the pitch with seated tickets. Well it was ok the last time.

Just wonder if I should have gone for seated, though I remember the last time I did (a good few Bruce tours ago), the seats were so bad I ended up on the pitch :D Didn't want to take the chance this time I wouldn't be allowed move.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dilla

jackdaw wrote: »
    BRUCE!!!!!!

Got 3 tickets, standing for the 11th ... How do i get into the front area ?

last year in Barcelona I could Q outside the camp nou since noon or so that day and i got some green writbands, can one do that at the RDS ?

with Pitch standing tickets?

I was at Barcelona as well. They did it a little differently than d RDS.
    But in d RDS last year to get up at d very front you will have 2 be there by 2.(Eventually!!-its a long wait!) they will allow u in at around 5/6 n they will scan all tickets n give wrist bands.
    Its worth d queuing, saying that you can get in around d back of d pit until 7ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Jokesetal

I tried on the US site to get Bruce tickets in NYC (we were going to be there in Oct 2007) and refreshed too often and they froze the IP address for ten minutes.
    I ended up driving past the gig that day, ended up going shopping! The concert would have been cheaper! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭thirtypence

any of the tickets appearing on ebay yet? just wondering what they are charging...cant see ebay here in work

any of the tickets appearing on ebay yet? just wondering what they are charging...cant see ebay here in work

Cheapest at the mo is 129 yo-yos...

Jokesetal wrote: »
    I tried on the US site to get Bruce tickets in NYC (we were going to be there in Oct 2007) and refreshed too often and they froze the IP address for ten minutes.
    :-)

I'd say if you refresh too much, the site thinks you're a hacker - and kicks ya out.

loadz on ebay - 4 for €421.60...nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Boss was on this morning looking for tickets. All gone within 2 minutes.
    I went back in to check on something on ticketmaster and the 2nd concert had been put up.
    Went through the process for 2 tickets and luckily they came up.
    Called him over and he's as happy as larry :D
    I'm definitely in the good books today as he never knew there was a 2nd concert on the Sunday night ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

oh my poor credit card!!! Got tickets for the saturday and Sunday!!!

So happy. Couldn't bloody sleep half the night worrying i wouldn't get them then i got excited and booked the second night but hey ... i'm worth it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I also was on the dot of 9am and the first time i tried for them it said wait 15 mins, a minute later it came up as unavailable so i tried again ( whilst my heart was pounding like hell !!) and i got them easy. seated one night , standing the next ...

they might still be available for the second nightredface.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

Boss was on this morning looking for tickets. All gone within 2 minutes.
    I went back in to check on something on ticketmaster and the 2nd concert had been put up.
    Went through the process for 2 tickets and luckily they came up.
    Called him over and he's as happy as larry :D
    I'm definitely in the good books today as he never knew there was a 2nd concert on the Sunday night ;)

If the Boss can't get tickets to his own show!!!

Sorry, Mathew, couldn't resist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Neish

If anyone has two seated tickets for the Saturday or Sunday Nights(Preferably Saturday) and would like two standing for sunday let me know. Have two standing sunday tickets but looking for seated for my parents

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 highway_2009

i've 2 standing for the sunday, not 100% i i'm goin to be needing them, had to get them just incase!!

i'll be back on later today,when i should know 4 sure. and if i dont need them will sell 4 cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nickygirl

Can anyone confirm that if you have seated tkts you can move onto the pitch if you want?I got seated for the sun gig but I don't know if the view is good! (its block H?) :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Extra tickets for Sunday just went up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭big_show

got 4 for the Saturday just before going to the rally beside me, heard on the way back a second date was added, just chanced searching for some thinking it would be sold out, got 4 Sunday now :D delighted! oul lass is going to kill me though....

noticed someone on ebay from galway is selling 8 tickets, which he is advertising as vip front stage standing tickets ? I thought there was standing tickets which means everyman for himself and seated tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭big_show

Hope the 2nd date screws the touts, was Sunday sold out temporarily earlier?

big_show wrote: »
    Hope the 2nd date screws the touts, was Sunday sold out temporarily earlier?

doubt it, massive demand for bruce here. We Irish just love em'.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

Jesus!!!!

I just got 2 standing for the 12th !!!!

I earlier got 3 for the 11th .. (took me 45 mins ) i got these in no time!!

same here :)

can someone clarify something for me...is there such a thing as a standing ticket by the stage ? sounds dumb I know, but a few I know have made claims they got these tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

thermo66 wrote: »
    oh my poor credit card!!! Got tickets for the saturday and Sunday!!!

So happy. Couldn't bloody sleep half the night worrying i wouldn't get them then i got excited and booked the second night but hey ... i'm worth it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I also was on the dot of 9am and the first time i tried for them it said wait 15 mins, a minute later it came up as unavailable so i tried again ( whilst my heart was pounding like hell !!) and i got them easy. seated one night , standing the next ...

my story exactly!!!!

Advertisement