Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any of you hate dublin

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

This thread has turned into a slaggin match, not a discussion. I'm bowing out. Mods, might be worth locking this now I for one cant see it making any more progress..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I give up. Just stay in bleedin' Cork or Limerick or wherever your from and keep your bad vibes there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Iang87 banned for trolling and abuse.

BraziliaNZ: Careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Harolds+

Dont believe a word when culchies say they hate dubs.

Dont the bastards live in Dublin. They would NEVER live in their own town AGAIN. They are invisible in Dublin whereas in Ballygobackwards they know your business from the Butcher to the Bank Manager

Carry on Hillbillies, the Dubs know your true colours ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Harolds+ wrote: »
    Dont believe a word when culchies say they hate dubs.

Dont the bastards live in Dublin. They would NEVER live in their own town AGAIN. They are invisible in Dublin whereas in Ballygobackwards they know your business from the Butcher to the Bank Manager

Carry on Hillbillies, the Dubs know your true colours ; )

1229968731852.gif

• Advertisement

I'd love to live in Dublin.
    Yes the quality of life can be lower, but the quantity to be had makes up for it.
    I don't buy the rude thing for a second. Treat people how you would like to be treated and the vast majority of them will be nice to you.
    And you know for a fact the rest are gob****es so who cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

dublin certainly wasn't to dana white (ufc presidents) likening anyway, "you guys have been here for a week (talking to the ufc fighters) and there is absolutely nothing to f**king to do here (dublin)"

If you dont like Dublin then LEAVE

We dont want moaners and begrudgers

To be honest culchies wouldn't live in their home town again were the cat out on the street knows their business

Feck off home and take your culchie values with you (that goes for people from outside of Ireland and I am including the culchies who live past the NAAS Rd and M50!)

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭themetallifan

Every city has the same problems.....it's not worse or better than any I've ever been to (and that's a fair few) tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'd love to live in Dublin.
    Yes the quality of life can be lower, but the quantity to be had makes up for it.

Quantity of what? lives??
    Is Hinduism a prerequisite for entry into Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭badabinbadaboom

Limerick is quite nice actually, Dublins a bit of a hole, but then I usually hate cities of any description.
    Dublin is lovely place when compared to a stupid arsehole, scum-farm, pretentious, stuck up, arseways, ****ing disgusting, filthy, expensive, overpopulated and dangerous place like, feckin', Paris.
    What a dive of a town!!

Limerick is quite nice actually, Dublins a bit of a hole, but then I usually hate cities of any description.
    Dublin is lovely place when compared to a stupid arsehole, scum-farm, pretentious, stuck up, arseways, ****ing disgusting, filthy, expensive, overpopulated and dangerous place like, feckin', Paris.
    What a dive of a town!!

Limerick ! You mean castleconnell or castletroy! Thats the only decent part of it.

Limericks a kip. Its like Talbot St all over the city! The funniest thing about Limerick is the Brown Thomas inbred sister ( I can't remember the name) but the staff remind me of Latvians wearing Prada !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭badabinbadaboom

The people there are great!! I stayed out there with a few lads last year.
    Can't really remember the name of the place I think it was something like Morush or something, people there were very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Harolds+ wrote: »
    Limerick ! You mean castleconnell or castletroy! Thats the only decent part of it.

Limericks a kip. Its like Talbot St all over the city! The funniest thing about Limerick is the Brown Thomas inbred sister ( I can't remember the name) but the staff remind me of Latvians wearing Prada !

at least talbot street has businesses and not just huge sections of the street boarded up and shut down, more than can be said for o'connell street north of the dublin bus centre :cool:

The people there are great!! I stayed out there with a few lads last year.
    Can't really remember the name of the place I think it was something like Morush or something, people there were very friendly.

I find that whenever I go down there the typical inbred yokel would try to hit on my fiancee in front of me or nudge me because I am a dub.

they are a weird bunch and I think you mean Moyross - lovely people if you know how to torch children sitting in cars and 14yr olds with uzi's - no exaggeration !!

rossie1977 wrote: »
    at least talbot street has businesses and not just huge sections of the street boarded up and shut down, more than can be said for o'connell street north of the dublin bus centre :cool:

God bless southsiders : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

dublin is crap

dublin is crap

Good, now stay away from it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I love the city but I hate where I'm living. Knackery doesn't begin to describe it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭kc83

I moved to be closer to my bf as together yrs, WRONG MOVE!! Livin together and things rosey with us but I feel utterly depressed and drained from lack of family friends around. I was into sport at home, but since moving up Ive no motivation and have tried join a few clubs but ppl just seemed so unfriendly!!:mad: The one person I did get chatting to was someone from Clare! Im usually really out going and love my sports but just casnt settle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭George83

I love Dublin and am looking to move there sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please don't drag up old threads. This one is from 2009.
    Start a fresh one if you like/have something to share.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement