Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The OFFICIAL exams and how to procrastinate yourself into oblivion thread December 08

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

DJCR wrote: »
    Could you imagine if you had average income at 1million a year and all other things being the same the poverty line would be an annual salary of €600,000.
    I think Zimbabwe passed that stage around last Christmas. If we ignore the € sign.

There was a time when you were super-rich if you had a TV, now you're either super-poor if you don't or you've made the decision that it's evil. The example the sociologists cited throughout the early 80s was Rio, where people lived in shacks (still do) but had colour TVs. Not that they were watching much snooker, the only sport that arguably really needs colour TV. Which reminds me of that bad old joke about what you call the little box at the back of a satellite dish.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

ninty9er wrote: »
    Don't say Fianna Fáil never did nothin for ye, shower of miserable greedy public.:p

Hehehe shower of greedy public.

I have three letters (been doing this three letter thing a lot lately)!!!

F.A.S

Shower of greedy government!!!!

FYI:-
    The writer of ths article is neither for or against Fianna Fail and is neither for or against Fine Gael and therefore the contents of this post do not need to come under scruteny at the next Tribunal (The DJRC Tribunal) costing hundreds of thousand if not millions of taxpayers money that could go into raising the poverty line!!
    Whoever the f00k gets into power!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Tribunal (The DJRC Tribunal) costing hundreds of thousand if not millions of taxpayers money that could go into raising the poverty line!!
    Whoever the f00k gets into power!!!
    yes, lets make EVERYONE poor!!

Let's not forget, it was FF that set up FÁS.

I'm sure those shenanigans would never have happened in the AnCo days:rolleyes:

Now to industrial policy, I'll be lucky to see bed for 0230 and up again at 0700!!

• Advertisement

ninty9er wrote: »
    yes, lets make EVERYONE poor!!

Yes f00k it - do it the other way to !!!!

Get all your money - spend it!!!
    Then borrow more than you allowed - spend it!!!
    Then get fined for borrowing too much money - (you can't spend it)!!!
    Blame everyone else because your moneys gone!!!!

Wait to the next election - join the dole queue and wait in line like everyone else.

Get your money - Spend It!!!! (why stop now)????

It's a savage plan - the poverty line goes down and everyones rich!!!

Now I know what them cleaver f00kers are doing up in the Dail !!!!

I LIKE THEIR STYLE!!!!!

This government is committed to making the nation's youth unemployed as expediently as possible to speed up the process of getting them working (again in some cases.)

OK folks/oiks, let's remember there's a politics forum, you can use that for the politics "discussions" (though you'll be wanting to make the arguments better), otherwise someone else won't feel welcome posting some flowery piece about what they had for breakfast on the exam morning, which is obviously totally important.

sceptre wrote: »
    OK folks/oiks, let's remember there's a politics forum, you can use that for the politics "discussions" (though you'll be wanting to make the arguments better), otherwise someone else won't feel welcome posting some flowery piece about what they had for breakfast on the exam morning, which is obviously totally important.

Ok ok ok I get it - it's not really politics though - more sociology. but why split hairs!!!

oh yeah .... boiled egg and toast :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let's not forget, it was FF that set up FÁS.

I'm sure those shenanigans would never have happened in the AnCo days:rolleyes:

Just noticed this.... granted, again, cause I'm fecked with all the work i'm doing!!!

Hey hey hey - double standards (are you in politics):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,421 ✭✭✭✭cson

otherwise someone else won't feel welcome posting some flowery piece about what they had for breakfast on the exam morning, which is obviously totally important.

Coffee and cheesey crackers.

This qualifys as brekkie before an exam morning, right?

Hey hey hey - double standards (are you in politics):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I'm Mr Private Unaffiliated Citizen as you well know, I watch from sidelines and squeeze stuff into 500 words weekly.

And the funneh was that Jack Lynch, George Colley and Charles Haughey set up AnCo but I guess no-one's going get it anyway

And the funneh was that Jack Lynch, George Colley and Charles Haughey set up AnCo but I guess no-one's going get it anyway

Wouldn't have picked up on it in a million years in my hyper coffee state at the mo.... nt sure I'd have ever picked up on it to be honest.

THats it I've changed my mind...

Scrambled Eggs, beans, toast and a nice cup of tea!!!

Ì've just to check my emails and I have 55 boards notifications !!!!

Savage procrastination done tonight lads - keep up the good work!!!:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Special K and Crunchy Oats mixed together, and now a bottle of Coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Notmadefromwheatmadefromoatsinsteadabix...and tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

Rice Krispies and juice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

A corned beef sandwich and a class of Ribena.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

A cuppa tea :) No sugar, mostly milk. Yum.

That was **** hard !!!

Demographics was **** - methodology for population projections !!!! wtf!!

CAP Q - Impact on developing countries - not a fecking mention, how long were those readings!!!

Please leave this as bitching thread --- so need to blow off some steam now!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

No.

Merged to exams thread. Bitch about exams here, its what its here for! Cant be having a thread for every exam you understand! And if its not bitching about exams then it goes in the bitching thread.

bitch bitch bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

(The DJRC Tribunal)

All that coffee make you spell your name wrong?

Peteee wrote: »
    bitch bitch bitch

how to procrastinate yourself into oblivion !!!!

I don't want to procrastinate myself into oblivion ....

I want to f00k and curse my way into oblivion (oblivion being not a person btw).

BITCH BITCH BITCH

The Don wrote: »
    All that coffee make you spell your name wrong?

Oh god...... I'm going to bed - use all my pent up sleepyness and anger for some good !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Oh god...... I'm going to bed - use all my pent up sleepyness and anger for some good !!!

lol :D. Sorry man. Enjoy the sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ULPaddy

That was **** hard !!!

CAP Q - Impact on developing countries - not a fecking mention, how long were those readings!!!

Cruel, evil bastard!

How the **** can anyone require you to read that amount of stuff and then ask a question that wasn't covered in the lecture or in the readings! Now THAT is ****ed! - Yes I am talking about tourism.

Then you have Agriculture - what the hell was that like - Linking the CAP reforms with developments in international trade negotiations - like the EU gives a **** that our subsidies distorte world prices for agro produce - and everyone is pissed-off with us because of it!

The AMOUNT of information that was neccessary for that exam and what we had time to "scribble-down" (most suitable description owing to its rushed manner) can in NO WAY reflect what we knew.

Angry doesn't suffice to really my present mood!

I put the work in for an A1 and had the knowledge for an A1. I'll be lucky to get a C!

Not ****ing fair!

I'm having a panic/asthma attack (I can never tell the difference) and I'm on boards. Boards should not be my go to place for relaxation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

ergonomics wrote: »
    I'm having a panic/asthma attack (I can never tell the difference) and I'm on boards. Boards should not be my go to place for relaxation.

Try Xanax it might help the panic attacks :P

I've tried man but the doctor won't give me a hit. :mad:

Nah, it's just from exams. I'll be right as rain in no time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

That was **** hard !!!

My thought exactly on the demographics question!
    An absolute bitch of a question, part A and part B worth equal marks my arse!!

The CAP question was fine, you just had to bring the impact the negotiations had on the developing countries.

ULPaddy wrote: »
    Cruel, evil bastard!

How the **** can anyone require you to read that amount of stuff and then ask a question that wasn't covered in the lecture or in the readings! Now THAT is ****ed! - Yes I am talking about tourism.

Then you have Agriculture - what the hell was that like - Linking the CAP reforms with developments in international trade negotiations - like the EU gives a **** that our subsidies distorte world prices for agro produce - and everyone is pissed-off with us because of it!

The AMOUNT of information that was neccessary for that exam and what we had time to "scribble-down" (most suitable description owing to its rushed manner) can in NO WAY reflect what we knew.

Angry doesn't suffice to really my present mood!

I put the work in for an A1 and had the knowledge for an A1. I'll be lucky to get a C!

Not ****ing fair!

The toursim question was totally unfair! I only studied 3 questions, and was banking on the tourism question being an easy one, but he split it and like you said asked a question that wasnt even covered in the notes!!! :mad:

This is why I chose Marketing as a major!

Advertisement