Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung NC10 Netbook (Blue) - €319.93 ** MISPRICE** [TheHut / SendIt]

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Same here.

However until I see the €301 on my statement and the NC10 on my desk...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

parsi wrote: »
    Same here.

However until I see the €301 on my statement and the NC10 on my desk...

You can sing that brother, I forsee much whailing an gnashing of teeth!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Do-more wrote: »
    My order with thehut is listed as "Processing" my estimated despatch date is 08/12/08 so at least it looks like I'll be getting mine before you basquille! :p:D
    My status is 'Awaiting Stock Pick' and has been for the past 4 - 5 days! :(

All colours / models are now are available to buy at €319.93.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

Thanks for the update, cancelled blue order and changed to black one.

Nonetheless I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be ordering from Dabs in 1-2 weeks:)

Worth a try anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Elara: Kin

blobert wrote: »
    Thanks for the update, cancelled blue order and changed to black one.

Nonetheless I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be ordering from Dabs in 1-2 weeks:)

Worth a try anyway.

Order from us now and you will get it tomorrow... why have all this doubt with the other guys. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

Kin Mak wrote: »
    Order from us now and you will get it tomorrow... why have all this doubt with the other guys. :rolleyes:

€60 cheaper, worth a very minor amount of worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭sonners

Blue one is now showing up at €431 and the white one is €319 :o

Prices seem to be all over the place, I ordered the blue one for €319 earlier, hoping it comes through.

Thanks for this op, to anyone who thinks they may have missed it, I'd definitely keep an eye on the site, prices seem to have changed 3 or 4 times today alone so they may come back down again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Elara: Kin

blobert wrote: »
    €60 cheaper, worth a very minor amount of worrying.

Let me know how much they charge you in the end... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭ongarite

Seems to have disappeared off website now. A search for it reveales nothing for Samsung NC10.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Kin Mak wrote: »
    Let me know how much they charge you in the end... :D

They've two options - charge us the €301 as per the confirmation email or cancel our orders claiming there was an error.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

They've two options - charge us the €301 as per the confirmation email or cancel our orders claiming there was an error.

Its only 18 quid more to buy it elsewhere- I, for one, amn't going to loose any sleep over this......

Where are finding it for €18 elsewhere smccarrick?

This is like the great Kodak camera misprice a few years ago - if I get it I'll be happy and if I don't then I don't care !

sure 'tis a bit of craic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

i got the mrs the ASUSTEK - EEEPC1000H for xmas, how does the samsung compare, think the spec is the same or similar, i think the asustek has an estra years warranty.

i did use it a nd set up up before i put it away and was very very impressed with it

basquille wrote: »
    Where are finding it for €18 elsewhere smccarrick?

I was finding it @ EUR319.99 with free delivery on www.saveonsamsung.com , but can't even get the site to open now :(

Edit: its here- http://www.saveonsamsung.com/Samsung_NC10_-_Black_451228.html but its £299.99 with free delivery....... they've changed it and doubled the memory to 2Gb- but its now £299.99

Edit- and now its back down to 1024Mb- but they've added the extra 1Gb in as a seperate option @ £34.99......

I was on that exact same Samsung site this morning and they were charging £319 (sterling) for it.. as I thought it's a bit weird for them to charge over the RRP (considering the name of the site is "Save on Samsung").

I'd say you saw the same price I did.. but thought it was in euro - as check out the site, all prices are stated in sterling. There's no seperate euro pricing indicated anywhere.

Prices for it seem to be going screwy everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Indeed, they can shove it up their arse if they are charging me more than the price I got confirmation of acceptance at.
    In other news I'd prefer black over blue which i unfortunately ordered...
    The general public... we is fickle bar stewards eh ? :pac::pac::pac:

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Mine has moved to "In Picking"........?

"Awaiting Stock Pick"

• Advertisement

Same here...I keep checking my credit card statement online..if they charge me more than 301 euro...*shakes fist*!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

€301.19 just taken off my card....... Looking good......

If the money been taken off your card.. then you can consider it a done deal!

basquille wrote: »
    If the money been taken off your card.. then you can consider it a done deal!

It'll be a done deal when it lands in my cold hands! :)

smccarrick wrote: »
    It'll be a done deal when it lands in my cold hands! :)
    Ha.. think there's not a whole lot they can do once a card has been charged. Pay it immediately..! ;)

Was chatting to a rep from TheHut.com today... and he said they recieved a shipment in yesterday and it'll be despatched on the 2nd December - odds are ye'll be the same.
    SuperCell wrote:
    In other news I'd prefer black over blue which i unfortunately ordered...
    Ordered blue too.. but I read a few review sites that say the blue is the best looking of the bunch - because it's two tone (blue outer, black keyboard and inner)

41OgeNqji9L_SL500_AA280_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭ongarite

If your order has been processed and CC charged, why has all reference to the NC10 been removed from thehut & sendit?
    If they were going to continue to sell it, they would keep it listed but out of stock I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

The links are not working anymore. cant find the product with a search either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Checked with my CC company this morning and they had first checked my card with a 1 cent charge then later put through a sale for €301.18, it's lookin' positive but like Shane says, until it's in my sweaty mits I won't bank on anything!

invest4deepvalue.com

Lads..

Ye have it.. guaranteed!

As far as I know, there's little they can do once you card has been charged.

• Advertisement

Do-more wrote: »
    Checked with my CC company this morning and they had first checked my card with a 1 cent charge then later put through a sale for €301.18, it's lookin' positive but like Shane says, until it's in my sweaty mits I won't bank on anything!

Sweeet!! Thanks for the update, not showing on my online account yet, hopefully will be the same when it does though :)

Advertisement