Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung NC10 Netbook (Blue) - €319.93 ** MISPRICE** [TheHut / SendIt]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Elara: Kin

IrishIrish wrote: »
    :DI'll buy from your site if you can tell me how much it would be excluding vat :p

It is on the website... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Kin Mak wrote: »
    It is on the website... :confused:

Ah so it is, I was looking for a link to view prices without Vat, didn't notice it there.

Thanks for the heads up on the price, will try to order it from you tomorrow or wednesday.

You think they'll still be in stock (Black one)?

Cheers.

IrishIrish wrote: »
    Ah so it is, I was looking for a link to view prices without Vat, didn't notice it there.

Thanks for the heads up on the price, will try to order it from you tomorrow or wednesday.

You think they'll still be in stock (Black one)?

Cheers.

Sorry, I actually thought you were joking on the first post. Many people don't notice the ex VAT price. :D

The Black NC10 is back in stock tomorrow and should show up on the website after lunch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Can these be gotten with linux?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Kin Mak wrote: »
    Sorry, I actually thought you were joking on the first post. Many people don't notice the ex VAT price. :D

The Black NC10 is back in stock tomorrow and should show up on the website after lunch.
    I've used the notify me on the website for this but will hopefully get to keep an eye on it after lunch tomorrow. Will be making a purchase tomorrow if it's available.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Hopefully ordering a black one off Elara tomorrow. :D

How many are you getting in, Kin?

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Hopefully ordering a black one off Elara tomorrow. :D

How many are you getting in, Kin?

30 are coming in I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

Hey Galego,
    Is this definately the right one?
    It looks a little big compared to the one thats in the nc10 already
    pic

Sorry I messed it up.

This is the one you should go for (and the one which I bought0.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2GB-Kingston-PC5300-SODIMM-DDR2-2-GB-PC-667-LapTop-5300_W0QQitemZ200278829625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item200278829625&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

@Galego: How long did it take to deliver?

• Advertisement

quarryman wrote: »
    @Galego: How long did it take to deliver?

I think that I got it within a week. But I got it delivered to my gf's address in the North......so p&p was free. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pauly3

In case anyone is wondering, this netbook is awesome :) I have previously owned the Medion Akoya from Aldi (MSI Wind) and returned it because of the poor battery life. The battery on the Samsung gives around 6 hours with wireless on and screen set to half brightness, which is bright enough! It is stylish and very well built. For anyone who has never owned a netbook, buy this one and you will not regret it. Very portable and envied by anyone who sees it! Sorry for the rant, but it needs to be said :) I got mine last Thursday from Elara.ie and found them to be very courteous and helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,813 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thank God.. I've just heard back from TheHut.com telling me they're gonna fax me on invoices that clearly show I've paid VAT.

HAPPY FECKING DAYS!

Thank God.. I've just heard back from TheHut.com telling me they're gonna fax me on invoices that clearly show I've paid VAT.

HAPPY FECKING DAYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Dont' suppose there's an integrated mic on these ?
    Specs say jack only..

HarryD wrote: »
    Dont' suppose there's an integrated mic on these ?
    Specs say jack only..
    According to Play.com.. yes, there is!
    # Processor: Intel Atom N270 processor 1.6GHz, 533MHz
    # Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows XP Home (SP3)
    # Memory: 1GB DDR2 533 MHz
    # LCD: 10.2" WSVGA (1024 x 600) Non-gloss SuperBright LED backlit
    # HDD: 160GB 5400rpm SATA
    # Optical Drive: None
    # Graphics Processor: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950: Wireless LAN: Atheros 802.11b.g
    # Bluetooth: 2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate
    # LAN: 10/100 Ethernet
    # I / O Ports: 3-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, MMC), 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x Mic in, 1 x Integrated Mic, 1 x VGA Port, 1 x RJ45 (LAN)
    # Multimedia: 1.3 Mega Pixel Web Camera
    # Battery Life: 6 Cell Lithium ion - Up to 8 Hours
    # Keyboard: 84 Keys(Europe, Others), 17.7mm Pitch (93% size of Notebook KBD)
    # Speakeer: 2x 1.5 watt speakers with enclosure
    # Dimensions(W x D x H): 261.0 mm (W) x 185.5 mm (D) x 30.3 mm (H)
    # Weight: 1.33 kg
    # Warranty: 1 Year International Collect and Return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Mine on order from Elara wanted it local so it would be here sooner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

basquille wrote: »
    According to Play.com.. yes, there is!

As these are in competition with eee PC, and are designed for portability,
    I would expect integrated mic.
    I find having to find & plug in a mic when a skype call comes in, very annoying,
    with my current setup.

EDIT: According to samsung there is an internal mic..
    I think it's time to purchase :-)

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Mine on order from Elara wanted it local so it would be here sooner :D

If things go wrong I wouldn't fancy being one of those guys who've bought it in the UK!

Bought from Dabs before and that was a hell of a nightmare to return it......not to mention that they never refunded me the delivery charges to send it back.

• Advertisement

Galego wrote: »
    If things go wrong I wouldn't fancy being one of those guys who've bought it in the UK!

Bought from Dabs before and that was a hell of a nightmare to return it......not to mention that they never refunded me the delivery charges to send it back.
    Meh.. you've as much rights buying it online here as you do buying it in the UK.

Postage fair enough.. but I'm in Sligo so would have to post it to Elara anyways! :D

basquille wrote: »
    Meh.. you've as much rights buying it online here as you do buying it in the UK.

Postage fair enough.. but I'm in Sligo so would have to post it to Elara anyways! :D

Good point. :-)

I guess that no everyone has Elara in a 10kms ratio as I do.

Really want to order this, but I was told because it's my Christmas and it's not December yet I can't. I've even told my mother how hard they are to come by but she wont listen!

EDIT: Just ordered :D

Collected mine from Elara this evening. Excellent service! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ehh this is showing up on the site as €299 now. It is £299 but when you change the currency to euro it stays at €299. It's obiously a mistake and I can't imagine they'll honour it.

I looked up some DVD's and selected both the sterling/euro prices. They changed to their respective prices but the NC10 stays at €299.

http://www.thehut.com/hut/10009167.product

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Ehh this is showing up on the site as €299 now. It is £299 but when you change the currency to euro it stays at €299. It's obviously a mistake and I can't imagine they'll honour it.

Thanks for the tip. Worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Have one on order, total came to €301.18.

I got an automated order confirmation, let's see if they honour it!:rolleyes:

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭rosullivan

Anyone got a voucher code for thehut.com???

Was likely there would be a misprice considering they've been shifting around the prices of the NC10 on TheHut.com the last few days - as I noted here!

If they can honour my one (gotten at €312 with a voucher code), they may honour the misprice here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Just ordered, tread title should reflect new price, it really is a bargain.
    I couldn't resist but should have, damn you OP *shakes fist* :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement