Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Once its a female cat that hates CM Punk, I'm on for anything

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

:pac:
    Hold on, how you know he hates CM punk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

callaway92 wrote: »
    Not a great contribution imo

You would have loved it had rovert posted it I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Guys, this is a thread for chatter, not to post pics that make everyone in the forum look like a bunch of horny teenagers.
    :pac:
    Hold on, how you know he hates CM punk?

Read the first post in this thread, no wrestling talk in here.
    gimmick wrote: »

Banned for a week for baiting another user.

orestes wrote: »
    Read the first post in this thread, no wrestling talk in here.

Crap, sorry.

slipped my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

back off topic....

I Like Turtles.

back off topic....

I Like Turtles.

Ive noticed that there is more and more turtles being sold in pet shops these days... weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Ive noticed that there is more and more turtles being sold in pet shops these days... weird.

Greedy speculators drove the market prices up over the last few years. Now the bottom has dropped out of the market, pet shop owners all over the country are left stuck with thousands of unsold turtles.

Oh hang on, I'm thinking of houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Do they still sell baby crocodiles in Dublin pet-shops? That is a serious question btw.

Munster eh, fine performance for a 'B' TEAM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

I wanna get 4 of them Terrapin things, the little small turtles.....obviously they'd have to be named after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• Advertisement

What would you rather:

A pair of chinese dragons, or a pair of chipmunks?

What would you rather:

A pair of chinese dragons, or a pair of chipmunks?

Chipmunks for obvious reasons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

amull87 wrote: »
    I wanna get 4 of them Terrapin things, the little small turtles.....obviously they'd have to be named after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Michaelangelo was the best Turtle. I just thought I'd throw that out there. If anyone disagrees they are wrong. Cowabunga dudes!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

gimmick wrote: »
    orestes wrote: »

Banned for a week for baiting another user.

seriously? a weeks ban for that? ffs, come off your high horse.

pretty soon we wont be able to post in here at all without a ban being issued by his lordship there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Michaelangelo was the best Turtle. I just thought I'd throw that out there. If anyone disagrees they are wrong. Cowabunga dudes!

Normal kids like myself like Raphael:D

leonardo was too much of a do-gooder prick, donatello was just a stupid nerd and michaelangelo was just too zany and retarded.
    Go Raphy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Rjd2 wrote: »

leonardo was too much of a do-gooder prick, donatello was just a stupid nerd and michaelangelo was just too zany and retarded.
    Go Raphy!

I'd be in the same boat. He had a heelish quality which made him much more likable.

The NXE is out, it's nice.

Roar wrote: »
    seriously? a weeks ban for that? ffs, come off your high horse.

pretty soon we wont be able to post in here at all without a ban being issued by his lordship there.

Well, you won't be able to post in here for a week anyway for arguing with a mod ruling in thread. Read the charter.

If you have an issue with any of my mod decisions, pm me. But I have been charged with stamping out the recent muppetry in this forum so it can get get back on track, and that's what I will do. If you post civilly and abide by the charter there won't be any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Go Raphy!

Raphael was such a sarcastic muppet. Always rolling his eyes and complaining. :pac:

I did have his action figure though. It would swim if you pushed a switch in his back. So because he made my bath time less boring I won't hate on him too much. :cool:

Go Raphy!

Damn right man, Raphael was clearly the one who could whoop ass!

Leonardo would be too busy philosophising over the virtues of violence, Donatello was too busy in the lab and Michallangelo was like that brother who was dropped on his head one time too often and was never quite right after :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

So who saw desperate housewives? A boy Carlos, those hands could make any woman drip I'd say. And I ****in hope Lynette leaves Tom, he deserves much better, he's some legend, how dare that ****in tramp accuse him of an affair. And even if he had one he'd be dead right, she's only an auld cow anyway. And I don't like Susan and Mike not being together. And I really want to see Orson singing Hotel California.

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    So who saw desperate housewives? A boy Carlos, those hands could make any woman drip I'd say. And I ****in hope Lynette leaves Tom, he deserves much better, he's some legend, how dare that ****in tramp accuse him of an affair. And even if he had one he'd be dead right, she's only an auld cow anyway. And I don't like Susan and Mike not being together. And I really want to see Orson singing Hotel California.

Christ, I taught you were joking originally,

*starts chant*

"ON YOUR OWN, ON OUR OWN, ON YOUR OWN"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

*starts chant*

No he aint..........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

OTB threads are really popping up everywhere now on Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I use to watch it but not much now. Lynette was always a whiney oul' one man.:pac: Plus I heard Gabrielle is weighed down with knippers this season, wouldn't wanna see that.:p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Nice I suggested an off topic thread here at the time of the draft thread.

Noticed elsewhere talk of ATH has reared it ugly head again, I LMAO when i saw my creation dubbed "the Wrestlemania of boards" but for all you fans out there it will return and when it does it will be ATH7, yes KKV you can feel agreived about how you should be cham but for this near survivor series scre job by me but youll have a chance to win the tittle for real when either danger Dave or myself run it again. If it is me however itl be a chrsistmass spectacular as my internet wil be working for boards then as ill have gone back home for the holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

*starts chant*

Says yourman chanting on his own. Nice one.

Nothing on the box tonight then is there?

Chong wrote: »
    OTB threads are really popping up everywhere now on Boards.

In fairness, ours was needed.

And ill be the first to say im quite enjoying it so far :)

I've been watching desperate housewives lately since i lost my sky :( and thats the only thing thats on at that time.

Its a pretty dam kick ass show. I love how terri hatcher (whatever her characters called) was just alright when it started and eva thingy was the hottest one but now its totally reversed.

Says yourman chanting on his own. Nice one.

Nothing on the box tonight then is there?

Crappy friendly between Ireland and Poland, that's all I got.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lads I have being rewatching the Wire again, its too brillant for words.
    Vladimir Kozlov is in it as well:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Lads I have being rewatching the Wire again, its too brillant for words.
    Vladimir Kozlov is in it as well:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dominic West is playing Cromwell in a new Channel 4 four-part drama. I bet ya it gives his performance as McNulty a run for its' money.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement