Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options
1391392393394395397»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I don't know where I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Think yer right BH. I really, really need a map of the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Think yer right BH. I really, really need a map of the world
    I'm in Galway in case you never read a single Diabhal post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Henderson in the team again FFS Kenny. Not suprised Suarez isn't starting he didn't look fully fit last week should of rested him last week for today. Gary Neville & Jamie Redknapp, I don't know who is more bland or boring. Thank god Sky didn't add Scott Minto to this, he was so boring doing the Spanish Supercup he made a bunch of dead leaves look like Macho Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Gary has been superb in his sky sports career, actually has a real opinion and is knowledgeable about the game.
    redknapp is toilet to be fair.

• Advertisement

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Gary has been superb in his sky sports career, actually has a real opinion and is knowledgeable about the game.
    redknapp is toilet to be fair.

They are so dry I expect tumbleweeds to skip across the desk. I just wish Sky hired James Richardson but he isn't as much of a Salesmen the puppet that is doing it today.

That's the first time I've ever heard somebody speak positively of Andy Gray.

That's the first time I've ever heard somebody speak positively of Andy Gray.

Referring to Gary Neville the chap who won everything their was to win at Man Utd;)

New thread title is amazing:D

Anyways dull question how did most of ye come up with your internet names?

Me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Mine is a secret character from SSX: On Tour. It's a unicorn on skiis. Although my name is regularly mis-pronounced as Mitch Kabooski.

• Advertisement

Referring to Gary Neville the chap who won everything their was to win at Man Utd;)

Jaysus me eyes are fecked. Apologies rjd2.

I should have thought harder about my name. Think I came up with it when I was reading some Irish story for LC.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ha, that's cool. JayKHunter has three parts :

Jay (my name)
    K (Ken Masters from Street Fighter; u might have noticed lol)
    Hunter (Triple H *pre-2002 mind u* and also the mutant frogs in Resident Evil 1 are called Hunters)

Jaysus I've been using Jay Hunter for over ten years now; back with IRC chat and all that! K was added since Jay Hunter was taken with everything i tried to sign up with (hotmail etc)

Got mine from a keyring & the number of my house,yeah that little innovation. Delighted with that result today played really well at times in particular our new man Flabby Alonso. Arsenal though every game I see them I think they need to buy more & more. If Wilshire isn't fit for next week against Udinese they are in real trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

mine is fairly simple - big fan of james bond - and my name is graham! ergo: grames Bond!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

DM are my initials

ICE was my CAW in wrestling games.

When I first signed up to talk wrestling it seemed like a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I am Peter Parker and Clark Kent's mutant offspring :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

My username isnt that cryptic. :(

BUT. CM are my initials, one of my 2 favorite bands is blink182 and obviously the straight edge thing too.
    When i look at it, i have more of a reason for the CMpunked name than CM Punk has!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I have no real idea where the hell my username came from

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I was bored in classical studies class way back in second year, and I thought that "Team Shadow" would be an awesome name for a stable. Then I thought, "No. The Shadow Clan would be better" before eventually fusing the two together. Ten years later, TeamShadowclan is always the first username I try when signing up to sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Mines very in depth, I originally tried Liam but that was obviously taken so just went for 'O' cause my last name is an O' one. Wish I hadn't made the O separate to my name though but I think I may have tried it on the end first and it was taken.

if I was to resign up it'd probably be a variation of Alabama Man (love that bit in South Park) and Cynical Ahole(not sure that would work though). I use them in other places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

The Chaperone is on now on Sky. Trippers deserved an Oscar nom IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

Mine is a matchamatical equation created by Einstein himself.

5000 Horses + 4000 Boxes = Horsebox 9000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Because I'm a giant wrestling crab. :p

It's Sunday, which means the usual plug for my column!

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/columns/198668/The-411-Wrestling-Hot-or-Not-8.21.11:-CM-Punk-Owns,-Bret-Hart-Whines-and-Brock-Kills.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement