Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BluRay Player with 6 free BluRay Discs and movie rental vouchers €249.99.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The_Edge wrote: »

specs from the link would suggest its fairly crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

s350 is way bitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Add some sugar so. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Add some sugar so. :pac:

ROTFL:D:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

<snip> This isn't a Wanted forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭feckidyparp

Right so. i bought one of these the other day and now I'm told they wont get them in until next week. Fair enough. but I have a question about the HDMI cable. I was looking at a link from this thread that sold them but I'm not sure which one i'll need. Do I need m/f, m/m or what.
    Any help would be great.

A standard HDMI cable, that is all you need.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Bond-007 wrote: »
    A standard HDMI cable, that is all you need.
    Right so. i bought one of these the other day and now I'm told they wont get them in until next week. Fair enough. but I have a question about the HDMI cable. I was looking at a link from this thread that sold them but I'm not sure which one i'll need. Do I need m/f, m/m or what.
    Any help would be great.

tesco is the place to be!

I got an old hdmi cable works a treat. €10 on ebay but can be got cheaper

Just to let you know this offer of the free blu-rays is valid any where you buy the player. Got a phone call from the Sony shop to collect mine today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

got my hdmi in aldi for 10 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Just ordered one from Xtravision Carrigaline, they will have them in stock next wednesday. This really is a very good deal.

If you have a LCD or Plasma HD TV, there is no excuse not to get Blu Ray when it's this price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'm hopefully collecting one tomorrow... Need one for sunday. Paid a deposit in Clondalkin last weekend cause they said they'd have em in yesterday but now they're saying next week... Have to drive out to Meath to pick one up

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭beolight

this is 325 euros in tesco at the moment with 30% back in clubcard points

not sure if any blurays included in the box though

No discs at all with the tesco offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

beolight wrote: »

Terrible deal. They probably put the price up high so they can drop it in the January sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I paid €299 for it 2 months ago from a Sony Centre. There's no way in hell that it should be that price now.

I'd imagine there's some sort of jiggery-pokery going on with the prices.:mad:

It has to be at the high price for 28 days before any sale. So they will drop the price for a sale no doubt.

Dman001 wrote: »
    Terrible deal. They probably put the price up high so they can drop it in the January sales.

yeah agreed i saw a guy in finglas with one in his trolley which he put back on shelf after i told him about xtravision deal. also told him it was £171 in sterling with 5 blurays

nice to be able to expose tesco jiggery pokery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Harvey Norman have a similer offer to Xtravision with the 350 and I think 4 or 5 movies for €250, not sure on the film titles but worth a look.

• Advertisement

Xtra vision have dropped the price by 15%

kearnsr wrote: »
    Xtra vision have dropped the price by 15%

So its €212.50 now??

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Macer123

A further 15% off - where did you get this information? Still showing as €249.99 on their web site. I've got one on order, shop don't seem to have any idea when they will arrive into stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

There are 219 in DID with the same disks less iron man.

aidankk wrote: »

kinda rubbishes the tesco offer

tescos every little bit helps MEH.. more like we will mind your money for a few months and give it back to you then mind you can only spend that money in our shop... now off you go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭JDxtra

The list price was €299 is Tesco two weeks ago when they had their 25% off weekend (so effectively €224.25 that weekend). No mention of free DVDs. Might have bought it if it was €249 less 25%.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭JDxtra

aidankk wrote: »

Their web site says €229...

http://www.didstore.com/store_detail.asp?modelcode=BDPS350B.CEK&subid=197

Macer123 wrote: »
    I've got one on order, shop don't seem to have any idea when they will arrive into stock

I was talking to them today... Seemingly they have the players but no blu rays with them.. They got delayed in shipping, managed to get a player and can collect the movies next week... Well my dad can, I'll be away at that stage!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

So is it 212.50 now in Xtra?.
    Can anyone confirm?.
    Maybe give them a buzz.
    My credit is gone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yeah, if somebody can confirm it's 212.50 now I'll go off and get one :D

*edit* That 15% off is for Camera, Sat Navs, Boxsets and Digital Photo Frames according to the website, so I guess not

Advertisement