Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG Projects are out!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 NoHands

I will later.... A1 :p DCG was probably the best subject these 2 years. Really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

A1 as well

agree, very enjoyable subject. the lack of definition about the project and sample exam papers was very frustrating at times though.

Fince wrote: »
    A1 as well

agree, very enjoyable subject. the lack of definition about the project and sample exam papers was very frustrating at times though.

I thought it made it easier though. I was able to do what I felt like doing in terms of presentation etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

NoHands wrote: »
    I thought it made it easier though. I was able to do what I felt like doing in terms of presentation etc.

thats true, we could basically do what we wanted and fall back on the fact that we couldn't know what they wanted, because they didn't really know what they wanted (at least thats how it seemed at times)

with regards the sample exam papers though, all of the borehole questions were of one variety and on the day, it was different. they were probably trying to make the exam easier, but it definitely threw a few guys in my class.

Fince wrote: »
    thats true, we could basically do what we wanted and fall back on the fact that we couldn't know what they wanted, because they didn't really know what they wanted (at least thats how it seemed at times)

with regards the sample exam papers though, all of the borehole questions were of one variety and on the day, it was different. they were probably trying to make the exam easier, but it definitely threw a few guys in my class.

for some reason I managed the borehole just fine. From what I remember there was a part missing or something? Oh well.

Got around to uploading project too. Link Here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/41694067@N06/

(I hope its okay to link to projects?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

I'm not sure should we put them up since the results are still only provisional and can still be re-checked and so on... But if people think it would be ok, I will put mine up later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Personnally ill wait to put up mine(has my exam number on it), if im bothered though ill edit out the exam number and put it up then, i might get time tomorrow! Thats if the great mods have no objections.....!?

Got my a1 in it so happy days

Advertisement