Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Options
1481482483484485487»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Dublin25

Where or when can we see the new thread? Plz

I'm only back to WW and very interested in this thread and the support in it.
    Can wait to see the new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 velleity

g'em wrote: »
    exactly :) I was only thinking that I may not have made that very clear first time around.

Ok great. Hopefully we will be able to manage that. I think there might be some teething pains at first, both because so much in our society can encourage unhealthy ways of eating, and also because some things can be healthy or unhealthy depending on the context, but hopefully we'll get there.

I'm looking forward to a new thread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LinK3

Will there be a link, I'm new to this and don't want to lose ye!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 LORNLAKES22

Just joined the thread so same question - how do I find the new thread or will I get the email alert ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Hi Lainy,

I was just reading this recipe this morning and you have mentioned Natural Yogurt in the ingredients but no mention of it in the method. Where does it go in?

Thanks! :D

haha woops...oh it can be thrown in into the flour when combining the wet and dry ingredients hehe sorry!

• Advertisement

Just joined the thread so same question - how do I find the new thread or will I get the email alert ?

ye will get a email every time someone posts haha :) (which is quite often...its one the busiest....friendliest threads on here)

Dublin25 wrote: »
    Where or when can we see the new thread? Plz

I'm only back to WW and very interested in this thread and the support in it.
    Can wait to see the new thread.

what new thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    what new thread?

This new thread :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement