Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

64 into 7......hasn't this guy ever heard of prime numbers!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    64 into 7......hasn't this guy ever heard of prime numbers!

Some genius already beat you to it in the tags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

javaboy wrote: »
    Some genius already beat you to it in the tags.

We'll see about that!!!!!

/runsoff to power up the flux capacitator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Lulz at the Oprah remix, /b/tards are funny sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

double lulz :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

javaboy wrote: »
    I was talking to a real nut job once about the way some idiots were attacking paediatricians who said "Well of course I know the difference between paediatricians and paedophiles.... but still you'd have to wonder about any man who chooses to work exclusively with children."

:eek:

The mind boggles. Seriously, yer man sounds like a bad caricature out of 'The Simpsons'.:pac:

It sounds like something out of Oz...they do a respectible worthwhile job by...helping children stay alive...and people have a problem with this? you know its a sick and twisted mind, either through repressed desire or complete paranoia, that would make the connection between physicians and paedophiles. Now while i wont argue that there has never been a paedophile doctor i imagine most of them get into it firstly TO MAKE MONEY, i worked in a toy shop before and i did it for a paycheck not so i could eye up kiddies and secondly id guess its something to do with wanting to help people, i imagine getting the chance to fondle children is a close third though...so do me a favour, if you know that guy javaboy tell him that a random stranger said he's a god damn moron and to never have children because they might be molested (among other reasons)

if you know that guy javaboy tell him that a random stranger said he's a god damn moron and to never have children because they might be molested (among other reasons)

I wish you'd worded that differently. People have been coming up to me all day and telling me I'm a moron who shouldn't procreate. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Ziggurat

serious laughs at the amount of people getting seriously offended by trolls. my solution, replace penis with plastic tube, problem solved no ones gonna be doing any raping. owh a paedophile is a person who has sexual thoughts about young children, a pederast is someone who actually goes through with it, so there are worse things than a 'pedo'

also who the **** started this thread and why, i dont see what good this can possibly do anyone, all its going to do is lead to idiots making jokes and people being outraged and everyone fighting while vaugely mentioning the topic and im sure that girl isnt feeling better for a bunch of people on the internet discussing the fact that she was raped 10 years ago

[pedant]A pederast is a man who has sex with boys.[/pedant]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

sick bastard :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

JP Liz wrote: »
    sick bastard :mad:

Steady on - he only corrected the definition of a word...!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Steady on - he only corrected the definition of a word...!

No he's right Ikky. Bloody pedants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 UmbrellaGirl

This guy was my school bus driver too! I always thought there was something funny about him! I'm shocked! Cant believe it!
    Tony was always so nice!
    Jesus, you can trust no one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Toe-Rag UTD

Bastards like that need their balls chopped right off. They abused their sexual powers over a young girl. In my book, you abused so no more abuse for you fook face, balls gone, castrated done and dusted.

Place him in a field breaking rocks for 10 years as additional punishment and that should do it.

Fooking disgusts me all the way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Bastards like that need their balls chopped right off. They abused their sexual powers over a young girl. In my book, you abused so no more abuse for you fook face, balls gone, castrated done and dusted.

Place him in a field breaking rocks for 10 years as additional punishment and that should do it.

All the rabbling was done a few pages ago.

Late to the party huh?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57546169&postcount=153

this old guy is neither paedophile or a pederast so :\ "Pedophilia is a paraphilia that involves an abnormal interest in children. It is a psychosexual disorder which leads to fantasies of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children" see, no mention of rape, that begs the question what is he (apart from a scumbag and probably someones biotch :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Portia 27

this old guy is neither paedophile or a pederast so :\ "Pedophilia is a paraphilia that involves an abnormal interest in children. It is a psychosexual disorder which leads to fantasies of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children" see, no mention of rape, that begs the question what is he (apart from a scumbag and probably someones biotch :D)

He is a sexual predator.

The truth is however, that there is a world wide wave of acceptance for these sexual predators, simply because of the pseudo science articles of Albert Kinsey in the 1950's.

His experiments on children, who were screaming and crying were all allowed in the name of science.

Hitler and Co got their supply of children in Poland and other countries.

It is well known that as a child in Hitler's regime- you either went to the gas chambers or for experiments into trauma, sex, drugs, etc.

As time progressed, the judges in law, were told they were not knowledgeable enough to judge these predators, child rapists, and so the psychiatrists, social workers, etc became the expert witnesses who decided the sentences- hence they call Judges - their rubberstamps.

Go through the papers and see how many rapes of women and children come to trial?

Rape of a boy will- if it comes to court get 7 times the sentence compared to rape of a girl.

That is why also, you see in the media- the girl/woman was asking for it, because Kinsey wrote that this truth, so not to use our own thinking in the matter.

Just enough cases in the media to convince the public that justice is being done.

In secret family courts, child rapists often get custody these days- as again another paedophile Gardner came up with the theory of Threat Therapy, and placing the child with its abuser.

The term victim has been taken out and term - COMPLAINANTS used instead, citing women and children actually enjoy being raped and abused.

You may think I am silly, but check out Dr Judith Weisman for all information on how we are being run by pro paedophile justice system.

Also check out the new indoctrination in EU advising fathers to stimulate their baby daughters etc in Germany.

Welcome to the fall of man again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Portia 27 wrote: »

It is well known that as a Jewish/Gypsy child in Hitler's regime- you either went to the gas chambers or for experiments into trauma, sex, drugs, etc.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

rip his fcuking balls off and cook them in a pan and make the dirty son of a biach bleed to death as you repeatly kicking him in the teeth:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I could have sworn the thread said he was raped by a seven year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,597 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

He is a sexual predator.

The truth is however, that there is a world wide wave of acceptance for these sexual predators, simply because of the pseudo science articles of Albert Kinsey in the 1950's.

There is absolutely no world wide wave of acceptance toward pedophiles or sexual predators. To say there is because of the Kinsey studies is absurd.

Walk down O Connell street with a t-shirt saying 'I abuse children'. You won't last very long.
    His experiments on children, who were screaming and crying were all allowed in the name of science.

I love how you state that as fact. The truth is, nobody knows how he carried out these studies. Maybe he employed child abusers to send him details, maybe he did it himself. Maybe it was made up. Nobody knows. To state he 'experiments on children' a fact is ridiculous.

It is well known that as a child in Hitler's regime- you either went to the gas chambers or for experiments into trauma, sex, drugs, etc.

Godwin's law much? Why are you bringing The Third Reich into this?

etc etc Dr Judith Weisman for all information on how we are being run by pro paedophile justice system..

It's Judith Reisman, not Weisman. There's your problem. A former singer on the kids show Captain Kangaroo. Not someone I'd want to trust when it comes to the analysis of human sexuality. She's a loon. Nothing more.
    Also check out the new indoctrination in EU advising fathers to stimulate their baby daughters etc in Germany.

Wtf? Link?

He is a sexual predator.

Absolute bullsh1t. Unless you can present EVIDENCE.

Hilter and co experiemented on Jews - this was not specific to children.
    As time progressed, the judges in law, were told they were not knowledgeable enough to judge these predators, child rapists, and so the psychiatrists, social workers, etc became the expert witnesses who decided the sentences- hence they call Judges - their rubberstamps.
    Nor are any of the neo-cons and there cut-their-balls-off brigade that seem to love posting here.
    Go through the papers and see how many rapes of women and children come to trial?

Rape of a boy will- if it comes to court get 7 times the sentence compared to rape of a girl.

That is why also, you see in the media- the girl/woman was asking for it, because Kinsey wrote that this truth, so not to use our own thinking in the matter.

Just enough cases in the media to convince the public that justice is being done.
    The media is hardly trustworthy! Bring me scientific evidence and I'll listen to you.
    In secret family courts, child rapists often get custody these days- as again another paedophile Gardner came up with the theory of Threat Therapy, and placing the child with its abuser.

The term victim has been taken out and term - COMPLAINANTS used instead, citing women and children actually enjoy being raped and abused.
    Again, evidence. We don;t actually take you word for things around here, you know!
    You may think I am silly,
    woo hoo! Something accurate! Finally!
    but check out Dr Judith Weisman for all information on how we are being run by pro paedophile justice system.
    Evidence...?

Welcome to the fall of man again.
    EVIDENCE!!!!!

rip his fcuking balls off and cook them in a pan and make the dirty son of a biach bleed to death as you repeatly kicking him in the teeth:(

Sigh.... once again....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=153

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Portia 27

Why so angry.??

What are you re- acting to exactly with such venom?

Just a little longer and you shall see for yourself.

It is just an opinion, based on my experience.

You have obviously never been inside a secret family court then?

One would be in contempt of court, if one shows you the evidence in the files.

Of course, the public are not supposed to know that the judges have no power in these courts now, because the word of the expert witness is the only evidence that matters.

Why so angry.??

What are you re- acting to exactly with such venom?

Just a little longer and you shall see for yourself.

It is just an opinion, based on my experience.

You have obviously never been inside a secret family court then?

One would be in contempt of court, if one shows you the evidence in the files.

Of course, the public are not supposed to know that the judges have no power in these courts now, because the word of the expert witness is the only evidence that matters.

Apologies, didn't mean to come across as angry, but you made a lot of statements there, and just expected me to take your word for them. This doesn't happen with me.

I remain sceptical about your points about the 'secret' courts. However, you should be easily able to back up your points concerning Weisman and Kinsey. I also think that your statements regarding "child rapists getting custody of chlildren" and "new indoctrination in EU advising fathers to stimulate their baby daughters etc in Germany" to be outright lies. I live in Germany - I'd have noticed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Your sig picture is very apt.

Your sig picture is very apt.

A well-known cartoon-character named after a reformist...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    A well-known cartoon-character named after a reformist...?

It's also a cartoon image of a naked child playing. This is a thread about pedophilia. You see the parallel?

• Advertisement

It's also a cartoon image of a naked child playing. This is a thread about pedophilia. You see the parallel?

I dismissed it - I'm not a tabloid jounralist!! Would you feel more comfortable if I changed it?

(Has Brass Eye got a mention yet?!:pac: I presume so...)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement