Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

carbsy wrote: »
    wtf is that supposed to mean? It should be the same in ALL countries, not just Ireland.

Lol, no it shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Kold wrote: »
    Lol, no it shouldn't.

Of course it should, have to have zero tolerance for acts so despicable as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Quinine wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't think it sounds like a nice idea? Who thinks that even when a person commits a crime they're still human and as such retain certain rights?

Quinline ..... fair enough for a first offence ..... but career criminals deserve to be rehabilitated/punished for their crimes.

a human does in fact deserve human rights - but when a human does an inhuman offence (paedo's etc) .....taking advantage of an innocent child..... surely they do not deserve to be treated as a human.

Career Criminals should be punished severly ...... there are far too many criminals that have never gotten a job, they have been on "disability benefit" all their lives..... or simply are not interested in doing a job - its easier for them to make money from crime....and they make more money.

Of course it should, have to have zero tolerance for acts so despicable as this.

Really? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

wtf is that supposed to mean? It should be the same in ALL countries, not just Ireland.

The **** it is! If you suggest uncivilised **** like the crap you came up with, you're not civilised, end of. And if a country actually passed a law like it, they'd be calssed as unvilised as well. This is why NO CIVILISED COUNTRY ever has or will.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    The **** it is! If you suggest uncivilised **** like the crap you came up with, you're not civilised, end of. And if a country actually passed a law like it, they'd be calssed as unvilised as well. This is why NO CIVILISED COUNTRY ever has or will.

Who said anything about me being civilised? I'm just stating the way it should be for such scum.The world would be a far better place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Ziggurat

PCPhoto wrote: »
    Quinline ..... fair enough for a first offence ..... but career criminals deserve to be rehabilitated/punished for their crimes.

a human does in fact deserve human rights - but when a human does an inhuman offence (paedo's etc) .....taking advantage of an innocent child..... surely they do not deserve to be treated as a human.

That they commit a crime doesn't change the fact that they're human. They still retain certain natural, or inalienable, rights. They cannot be abrogated or taken by force.
    And I think characterising certain offences as being inhuman is going down a dangerous road. Once you start saying certain people are sub-human it sets a precedent.

If I may quote Thomas Paine. who phrased it more eloquently than I ever could: "An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
    Career Criminals should be punished severly ...... there are far too many criminals that have never gotten a job, they have been on "disability benefit" all their lives..... or simply are not interested in doing a job - its easier for them to make money from crime....and they make more money.

I know it's not the popular thing to say but isn't that a failing of society? Career criminals tend to come from the disenfranchised fringes of society. People for whom there is little other choice in life. Shouldn't we work on trying to solve the root cause of such crime rather than simply medicate it?

In any case I appreciate your civility in what is so often a controversial topic.
    Who said anything about me being civilised? I'm just stating the way it should be for such scum.The world would be a far better place.

Can you see into the future and say that would be the case? Because I can look to the past and be thankful that such barbarism is relegated, for the most part, to being recorded in textbooks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'm surprised it took this long for that to be posted....

It remains a work of genius.

• Advertisement

Believe me when I say that nobody's calling you civilised. I'm sure the world will be a much better place when pedophiles are culled by society. I tell ya, there's nothing better for a community than a good ol' fashioned lynch. Nothing quite brings together the population than the shared trauma of taking human lives. Just ask Germany.

"But Frada, they were innocent Jews! They didn't hurt anyone fail lol"

Yeah but murder is murder. And NOBODY deserves that as a punishment.

Believe me when I say that nobody's calling you civilised. I'm sure the world will be a much better place when pedophiles are culled by society. I tell ya, there's nothing better for a community than a good ol' fashioned lynch. Nothing quite brings together the population than the shared trauma of taking human lives. Just ask Germany.

"But Damon Fancy Witticism, they were innocent Jews! They didn't hurt anyone fail lol"

Yeah but murder is murder. And NOBODY deserves that as a punishment.

I believe the fact that they killed Jesus and did well for themselves whilst the rest weren't was their crime. I was trying not to invoke Godwin's law but f*ck it.

I believe the fact that they killed Jesus and did well for themselves whilst the rest weren't was their crime. I was trying not to invoke Godwin's law but f*ck it.

Well then what are waiting for? Killing as a punishment is as natural as breathing for us uncivilised folk. Let's go nuts. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

Really? Why?

are you saying that zero tolerance is a bad idea for crimes such as this? if so, why do you feel crimes such as this deserve tolerance of any kind? thanks.

hopalong85 wrote: »
    are you saying that zero tolerance is a bad idea for crimes such as this? if so, why do you feel crimes such as this deserve tolerance of any kind? thanks.

I didn't even read the OP, I just came here for a troll through the park. I do however believe that torturing a human being to it's limits is actually worse than having sex with a child. You're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

bah now going to read the whole thread(damn ntl cutting us off) but; where's the threads about 7 year old's raping 64 year olds, that's what I want to know...

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

I didn't even read the OP, I just came here for a troll through the park. I do however believe that torturing a human being to it's limits is actually worse than having sex with a child. You're welcome.

personally i will read a thread form the beginning before posting in it, but each to their own i guess! i believe that having sex with a child is worse than torturing someone who rapes a child. everyone is entitled to their opinions even though i would doubt many share yours. thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

One person makes a joke and the rest follow..

and then call the rest sheep?

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Man jailed for multiple rape offences

10/10/08

A man has been jailed for twelve years for the repeated rape of a young girl over a five year period.

Anthony Daly, from Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin had pleaded guilty to raping a young girl, now 17 years old. He started raping his victim just weeks before her seventh birthday and continued abusing her on a regular basis over the following five years. The girl was too afraid to speak out until 2006 when she missed her period.

Daly, a former bus driver at a girls' school, initially denied the allegations, saying they were "utter lies." But he changed his plea to guilty on the morning of his trail last July.

The court heard that the separated father of one suffers from depression and arthritis and has had a number of minor strokes. His counsel apologised on his behalf saying that the guilt and shame will live with him.

Mr Justice Barry White said Anthony Daly was guilty of an appalling breach of trust towards an innocent girl over a protracted period of time. He said he was taking into account his physical and mental ill-health and his plea of guilty which came at the 11th hour, but spared his victim giving evidence. Mr Justice White sentenced the 64-year-old to 15 years for three counts of rape and 5 years for sexually assaulting the girl, all to run concurrently.

The guilt and shame didn't live with him for the 10 years he was going about his life as normal after tormenting the poor girl for life. 12 years is not enough!!:mad:

Sure i thought you would have know b now, these lads only feel guilt after they're caught. lol

personally i will read a thread form the beginning before posting in it,

Depends on the thread. I did read through this thread but it wasn't that necessary when it contains a series of people trying to out-punishment the previous poster interspersed with the odd bit of sanity.

• Advertisement

personally i will read a thread form the beginning before posting in it, but each to their own i guess! i believe that having sex with a child is worse than torturing someone who rapes a child. everyone is entitled to their opinions even though i would doubt many share yours. thanks for the reply.

Well actually they're both pretty f*cking bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

These threads usually follow a set pattern:

OP: blank committed blank on the blank of blank
    Poster 1: OMG!!!! That's horrendous, I hope blank is made an executable offence. And we all know that blank will be sent to a cushy prison, segregated from the normal prisoners and given a luxurious cell with a big tv and Xbox 360.
    Poster 2: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And his incarceration will be paid for by our tax euros!!!!!!!!!it's political correctness gone mad!!!!!!
    Poster 1: And blank will be able to sue the victim as he was bitten by the victims dog when trying to abduct them!
    Poster 2: I blame the EU for softening our laws, those barmy Brussels bureaucrats. Hanging is too good for these people! The family should be allowed do whatever they want to this guy!
    Poster 3: Hang on now. Allowing a victims family to choose punishment completely makes a mockery of our legal system, and while the man should be punished, baying for blood achieves nothing.
    Poster 1: OMG! You support the child molesters!
    Poster 2: You wouldn't be saying that if it was your child! The jury should imagine that!
    Poster 3: Well, the jury is supposed to be objective
    Poster 1: You sicken me, you would allow scum like blank to go free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

eoin_s wrote: »
    Wasn't there also a story about a pediatrician's office being smashed up because the vigilantes thought the word meant something else?
    Ha ,yes i read that somewere to .Nobodys safe from illiterate Vigilantes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

ClioV6 wrote: »
    One person makes a joke and the rest follow..

and then call the rest sheep?
    Yeah that's as predictable and irritating as the "hang 'em high" posts.
    These threads usually follow a set pattern:

OP: blank committed blank on the blank of blank
    Poster 1: OMG!!!! That's horrendous, I hope blank is made an executable offence. And we all know that blank will be sent to a cushy prison, segregated from the normal prisoners and given a luxurious cell with a big tv and Xbox 360.
    Poster 2: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And his incarceration will be paid for by our tax euros!!!!!!!!!it's political correctness gone mad!!!!!!
    Poster 1: And blank will be able to sue the victim as he was bitten by the victims dog when trying to abduct them!
    Poster 2: I blame the EU for softening our laws, those barmy Brussels bureaucrats. Hanging is too good for these people! The family should be allowed do whatever they want to this guy!
    Poster 3: Hang on now. Allowing a victims family to choose punishment completely makes a mockery of our legal system, and while the man should be punished, baying for blood achieves nothing.
    Poster 1: OMG! You support the child molesters!
    Poster 2: You wouldn't be saying that if it was your child! The jury should imagine that!
    Poster 3: Well, the jury is supposed to be objective
    Poster 1: You sicken me, you would allow scum like blank to go free.
    LOL :D
    Spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

bellapip wrote: »
    this man had no regard for anyone. Burning on the stage is a degradation of wood. . . . Bastard should be strung above starving animals. . .

I think people that starve animals should be strung up and fed to hungry kiddie fiddlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

It's not a drug/paedophile thread without some brass eye.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Great idea, maybe we can decapitate him and skewer his head on a pike in the town square to make an example of him.

If only...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Said it before, strap him down to a gurney and take his bell ends off with an angle grinder.

• Advertisement

Biggins wrote: »
    If only...
    Darragh29 wrote: »
    Said it before, strap him down to a gurney and take his bell ends off with an angle grinder.

And so the cycle of paedo threads goes on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement