Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

cocopop wrote: »
    anyone see this?

http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=1620&locID=1.2.141.&pagename=home

i am in absolute shock!!! this man was my school bus driver for years....he came on a school trip with us in about 2003....i feel sick!!!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Yes bastard. Kill him, hang him and all that... Yawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sorry Enda, you're gonna have to do a bit better with your recommended tortures... ;)

And by the way... you're defending paedophilia! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Cue posters going on about how he should be tortured and force fed excrement. And their claims he will be going to some cell with a plasma screen telly and a Playstation 3.

All in the name of sticking it to the PC brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Man jailed for multiple rape offences

10/10/08

A man has been jailed for twelve years for the repeated rape of a young girl over a five year period.

Anthony Daly, from Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin had pleaded guilty to raping a young girl, now 17 years old. He started raping his victim just weeks before her seventh birthday and continued abusing her on a regular basis over the following five years. The girl was too afraid to speak out until 2006 when she missed her period.

Daly, a former bus driver at a girls' school, initially denied the allegations, saying they were "utter lies." But he changed his plea to guilty on the morning of his trail last July.

The court heard that the separated father of one suffers from depression and arthritis and has had a number of minor strokes. His counsel apologised on his behalf saying that the guilt and shame will live with him.

Mr Justice Barry White said Anthony Daly was guilty of an appalling breach of trust towards an innocent girl over a protracted period of time. He said he was taking into account his physical and mental ill-health and his plea of guilty which came at the 11th hour, but spared his victim giving evidence. Mr Justice White sentenced the 64-year-old to 15 years for three counts of rape and 5 years for sexually assaulting the girl, all to run concurrently.

The guilt and shame didn't live with him for the 10 years he was going about his life as normal after tormenting the poor girl for life. 12 years is not enough!!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

what a complete bastard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭cocopop

:mad: he should be locked up forever....ugh i am physically sick!! he used to sit in the tv room where the girls who went to boarding school lived!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

His counsel apologised on his behalf saying that the guilt and shame will live with him.
    Oh well, that's alright then. Phew!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

I prefer the term 'make love' myself. Each to their own i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

You're a bad, bad person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭cocopop

:mad: sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

This is what happens when you get on the bus and can't pay the fare

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

What a sick ba*tard. If it was me I would send him to a distant realm and punish him for all eternity (with torture). It's times like this that I think a Judge Dredd approach to perps is what is needed. I am so mad right now. Poor girl. Scarred for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭suspectdevice

how does that apply?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bellapip

Enda . . . . Do you think this mans behavior is ok?

Kickoutthejams?????????????? There are not words.

this man had no regard for anyone. Burning on the stage is a degradation of wood. . . . Bastard should be strung above starving animals. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭duffman90210

enda1 wrote: »

Nope, jail him for life. 12 years, thats bull****, he should never see daylight again. Penal system here is shameful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

That is sick. That guy should be publicly flogged and then locked up with the key thrown away. Let him drink his own urine! Scumbag.
    Cue posters going on about how he should be tortured and force fed excrement.
    Sorry :pac:

Seriously though, he doesn't deserve to be locked away in a cushy cell for a few years and maybe be released early on good behaviour...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,998 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Cue posters going on about how he should be tortured and force fed excrement. And their claims he will be going to some cell with a plasma screen telly and a Playstation 3.

All in the name of sticking it to the PC brigade.

They'll probably give him a damn good talking to. (then the plasma screen etc)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

how does that apply?
    it applies because YORE MA!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

MagicMarker: Don't troll (this thread especially. For every reported post I find, I shall kill you.)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

enda1 wrote: »

??? I do hope none of your daughters or sons or sisters or brothers end up in this situation.. Or do you approve of this behaviour ???

bellapip wrote: »
    Kickoutthejams?????????????? There are not words.

People usually have words in this type of thread (and trust me, they've been done ad nauseum)

Usually it is "The jury should think what they would feel if it was their own daughter who was raped"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

??? I do hope none of your daughters or sons or sisters or brothers end up in this situation.. Or do you approve of this behaviour ???

Eh, I read his post as more of an attack on the usual AH over the topic rhetoric that these threads generate than any defence of the man/his behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

jaysus, he really looks like a pedeo. surprised no one suspected any thing earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

jaysus, he really looks like a pedeo. surprised no one suspected any thing earlier.

He looks a little like George Hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭suspectdevice

it applies because YORE MA!

baker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

Karoma wrote: »
    Eh, I read his post as more of an attack on the usual AH over the topic rhetoric that these threads generate than any defence of the man/his behaviour.

"Over the top"????????????

I hope for your sake you never have the experience a close friend of mine had. That was her two year old telling her a family 'friend' had "put his pe pee in my mouth". After assessment in the sexual abuse clinic of Crumlin Children’s hospital it was uncovered that some inhuman animal had ejaculated in this toddler’s mouth. "Over the top" indeed. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

seahorse wrote: »

I hope for your sake you never have the experience a close friend of mine had. That was her two year old telling her a family 'friend' had "put his pe pee in my mouth". After assessment in the sexual abuse clinic of Crumlin Children’s hospital it was uncovered that some inhuman animal had ejaculated in this toddler’s mouth. "Over the top" indeed. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Terrible terrible story.

However, revenge and justice are never the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

I was mad before with my last post now I am madder after seahorse's post. :mad::mad::mad:

If this had happened in the Middle East we would be we talking about the ramifications of a public beheading. Just give me a few hundred years with him, thats all I need. Sick bastard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

seahorse wrote: »

Woossshhhh.... :eek: *ducks*

man... that point went right over your head! Damn near hit me in the face!
    YES, your wonderful and enlightening example is of something inhuman, and YES whoever did such a thing should be severely punished to the full extent of the law. And, yes, yes YES this guy is a scumbag who deserves to rot in jail...

We are, however, gaining nothing by reiterating this, and phrasing it in different ways, and **** on about all the horrific, unspeakable, inhuman and violent things we think should happen to this raping monster of doom. This hasn't exactly happened yet..but it happens here regularly, and these threads just becoming talking shops for people to ramble on about their violent fantasies and demonstrate a complete inability to accept a legal system of punishment... That, I believe, is what Karoma may have had in mind...

But I could be wrong, I was half distracted by drawing up the plans for a machine that would crush apart this sick ****er's testicles and replace them with his eyeballs and put grenades in his ears and shoot his granny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement