Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Kold wrote: »
    And so the cycle of paedo threads goes on.

Don't agree... We never tried my solution!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Kold wrote: »
    And so the cycle of paedo threads goes on.

I know... you can always tell them. Read opening post, think up something perverse a la Itchy and Scrtchy and then post, completly oblivious to the fact that we've already had the entire crime-and-punichment discussion.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I know... you can always tell them. Read opening post, think up something perverse a la Itchy and Scrtchy and then post, completly oblivious to the fact that we've already had the entire crime-and-punichment discussion.

There's no need for a dail debate on this... Bell ends off, end of problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Ziggurat

Sometimes I like to think they're psychotics giving us an insight into their warped minds with a stream of consciousness.

Because there's no way any sane person could seriously advocate those kinds of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

That's exactly it. Some sick f*cks commit crimes and some sick f*cks save the sick sh*t for other sick f*cks.

• Advertisement

Quinine wrote: »
    Sometimes I like to think they're psychotics giving us an insight into their warped minds with a stream of consciousness.

Because there's no way any sane person could seriously advocate those kinds of things.

You obviously don't understand the gravity of the offence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    So is murder.

its called justice!!

If he had pleaded not guilty then the victim would be forced to relive all her experiences to try and convict him.

So as iv said before hes being REWARDED for admittimg hes in the wrong, its a ****ing joke i dont give a crap what way its seen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Murder does NOT equal justice, in ANY scenario (unless you're Uma Thurman in Kill Bill)

Darragh29 wrote: »
    You obviously don't understand the gravity of the offence.

Sometimes I think I'm one of the few people who actually do. Who can look at it with some degree of perspective.

• Advertisement

Murder does NOT equal justice, in ANY scenario (unless you're Uma Thurman in Kill Bill)

in my book anyone who hurts a child should be axed- i dont wanna hear the "murders wrong" crap from the bible, if your sick enough to ruin a child life that way you should be hung drawn and quatered!

A friend of mine was raped by her sisters fiance when she was ten, she is 23 now and still in therpy for it, she has no confidence, half her family BLAME HER for the rape n wont talk to her and she is on aintdepressants, Id love to hear your take on how her life has not been ****ED UP by a peado!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Yes.

It's just that black and white isn't it?

don't be bloody ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

its called revenge!!

FYP.

Creature wrote: »
    FYP.

english?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Fixed yore post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Rabble, rabble, rabble.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

in my book anyone who hurts a child should be axed- i dont wanna hear the "murders wrong" crap from the bible, if your sick enough to ruin a child life that way you should be hung drawn and quatered!
    Oh dang, you DON'T want to hear from the Bible? And there was me all ready to quote Revelations, Verses 56 to 81 because the fact that I believe that murder is wrong clearly means that I am a Bible-belter. :rolleyes:
    A friend of mine was raped by her sisters fiance when she was ten, she is 23 now and still in therpy for it, she has no confidence, half her family BLAME HER for the rape n wont talk to her and she is on aintdepressants,
    I am very sorry to hear that.
    Id love to hear your take on how her life has not been ****ED UP by a peado!!!
    :rolleyes: What a dumb sentence.
    Just because I don't believe he should be hung, drawn and quartered I'm somehow defending what he did?
    If anything like that happened to a friend of mine, I wouldn't want the scumbag to be killed. Once he's dead, that's it. Send him to jail for life in solitary confinement - that's a much worse sentence than death imo and it eliminates the need for people to act like uncivilised savages.
    ClioV6 wrote: »
    Yes.

It's just that black and white isn't it?
    Yeah, pretty much.
    don't be bloody ridiculous.

I suggest you listen to your own advice.

Creature wrote: »
    Fixed yore post.

so justice and revenge are the same thing! v funny HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let me see...

SICKO OLD MAN "hmmm i cant get any sex, oh look a little girl, they wont tell if i give them a lolly"

COP THE HELL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revenge should be a law instead of justice, cos they are sitting there in the cells with their tvs and **** and lifes the same, and that child going through depression and anxiety and suicide-issues! they get NOTHING compared to the life sentence those victims get!

If the family got to go into a room with a weapon and do ANY DAMAGE they like to them , i bet they would beat them to pulps, thats revenge hun, living every day with "guilts" nothing, cos they feel no guilt. the word "guilt" is just there for the defence to play with- it means nothing! If they felt any guilt they wouldnt have done it in the first place.

so justice and revenge are the same thing! v funny HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let me see...

SICKO OLD MAN "hmmm i can get any sex, oh look a little girl, they wont tell if i give them a lolly"

COP THE HELL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revenge should be a law instead of justice, cos they are sitting there in the cells with their tvs and **** and lifes the same, and that child going through depression and anxiety and suicide-issues! they get NOTHING compared to the life sentence thise victims get!

If the family got to go into a room with a weapon and do ANY DAMAGE they like to them , i bet they would beat them to pulps, thats revenge hun, living every day with "guilts" nothing, cos they feel no guilt. the word "guilt" is just there for the defence to play with- it means nothing! If they felt any guilt they wouldnt have done it in the first place.

It's sad when trolls don't even try.

It's sad when trolls don't even try.

trolls? ha honey look at my post count- do i have 10 or less posts? NO!

Cop on

I love they way i throw an argument in and you dismiss it as a "troll"

Thats the way to win an argument, well done *Claps*

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Cop on

Don't call me 'honey', it makes you look like an idiot.

If you call what you posted an argument then you really are a troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Rabble, rabble, rabble.............

*narrows eyes*

you weren't by any chance on the Enda Kenny thread prior to posting this, were you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Cop on

Can someone check this one's IP address and compare it to Degsy's? Please?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

passive wrote: »
    *narrows eyes*

you weren't by any chance on the Enda Kenny thread prior to posting this, were you? :P

*whistles innocently*

Don't call me 'honey', it makes you look like an idiot.

If you call what you posted an argument then you really are a troll.

The "honey" was sarcastic ha!!! The fact u didnt get that proves a lot!

It was a statement and you think a whine about "trolls" is gonna prove your point? HA!

You want to take this to PM go ahead, I dont want this topic ruined by your constant accuastions of trolling

so justice and revenge are the same thing!

No, but justice and deterrence share the same bed. There are only two crimes in my eyes that have to be dealt with in a special way:

(1) Crimes against humanity

(2) Crimes against children

If you commit a crime that falls into the above category, you should be prepared to suffer a cruxification.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Dave! wrote: »
    He's gonna get destroyed in prison. Good enough for him.

Correction, he would get destroyed in an American/Spanish/Thai/etc. prison. Not an Irish one.

If he was to be 'destroyed' in an Irish prison, I'm sure after the first ass bashing he'd be moved to a safer prison wing.

He at least deserves a daily dose of rape.

Darragh29 wrote: »
    No, but justice and deterrence share the same bed. There are only two crimes in my eyes that have to be dealt with in a special way:

(1) Crimes against humanity

(2) Crimes against children

If you commit a crime that falls into the above category, you should be prepared to suffer a cruxification.

i think (2) falls in to the catagory we are discussing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Yeah, pretty much.

I suggest you listen to your own advice.

You have a LOT to learn if you think it's that black and white.

god help ya, cos no one else would.

• Advertisement

Oh dang, you DON'T want to hear from the Bible? And there was me all ready to quote Revelations, Verses 56 to 81 because the fact that I believe that murder is wrong clearly means that I am a Bible-belter. :rolleyes:

I am very sorry to hear that.

:rolleyes: What a dumb sentence.
    Just because I don't believe he should be hung, drawn and quartered I'm somehow defending what he did?.

i apoligise for misjudging your opinon, however in my exp the only people who defend corporl punishment are bible bashers, thats unfortunatly the way i know things, and as ive said im sorry for misjudging your views :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement