Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

I want this man dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I want this man dead!

I find that ironic considering your name...no offence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Mairt wrote: »
    Hear the news this morning about the 89 year old raped in Cork?..

She told her attackers "cum back next year and the craic will be ninety".

:pac:

Hear the one about daithi mcgee being banned for a month?

daithi mcgee is banned for a month.

Daith Mcgee is not a funny subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Do you think you're being cool and nonchalant in saying this? Are you working on your "I've seen it all before" world weary attitude?
    LOL. Some of us are fairly jaded and cynical with regards to the, yet again, "he should be immersed in acid til he melts" type comments... that does not mean we're nonchalant about what he did.
    There are people on this thread who keep cracking jokes about paedophilia and some of those are probably trying to look outrageous for the sake of it, however disagreeing with state-sponsored torture and death is an entirely different thing.
    you should respect peoples right to be disgusted and outraged by this.
    So because kickoutthejams, I and others disagree with the sadistic fantasies indulged by people on this thread (wow, it's kinda worrying there are people who can dream up such stuff) and we'd prefer if he was just sent to prison for a very long time (life in my opinion) it means we're not disgusted and outraged? Do you think when we heard about it in the news we were all relaxed about it? Do you honestly think we weren't angered and upset by what that sick fu*ker did? Obviously not, because we don't want him to face a fate worse than an Iranian under Saddam in the 80s.
    Good man Jack;) Tell the bleeding hearts where to go!
    LOL. People who say "oh the poor man, he just needs help" etc are bleeding hearts. People who feel he should go to prison for a very long time or for life but shouldn't be tortured to death, are NOT bleeding hearts.
    Yes. You are.
    Oh cool, mind-reading! Tell me what I'm thinking - please!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh cool, mind-reading! Tell me what I'm thinking - please!

According to my tarot cards, you're thinking "what an idiot" and "why the hell did I stop being a mod? I could have locked this thread days ago."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

In other news, a kitten was saved by firefighters from a tree yesterday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that was in dublin!

biko banned for a week, dublin forum is that way

• Registered Users Posts: 16,556 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The cat only got caught up a tree because it got lost (being a bogger). Though it did involve firemen working, so Animals & Pet Issues / Emergency Services forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Was it a cute kitten or an ugly kitten?
    If it was ugly, they should have left it there.

• Advertisement

But you should respect peoples right to be disgusted and outraged by this.
    It's possible to express outrage without indulging torture fantasies.

It's like when people with absolutely no connection to the victim(s) go down to the courthouse to shout abuse at convicted murderers or rapists or paedophiles - absolutely pathetic. They're only doing it so they can tell the neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Hey Dudess, leave them kids alone! If yer not with the boil 'em in oil crowd, yer agin' em. Now grab a pitchfork and get poking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Squiggle

It's just wrong that this guy can be back out on the streets after maybe eight years - he should never ever be given the opportunity to reoffend.The sentence is a joke - life imprisonment with no chance of release ever is the appropriate sentence imo. I was equally appalled to read about this bástard and his sentence. To ever consider releasing this guy is a travesty of justice. Irrespective of any of the other crimes that he may have committed what he did to that woman from Carlow deserved a life sentence without parole - we simply shouldn't be taking the chance that he might reoffend.

javaboy wrote: »
    Hey Dudess, leave them kids alone! If yer not with the boil 'em in oil crowd, yer agin' em. Now grab a pitchfork and get poking.
    Only boiling in oil? You mean you'd just advocate boiling in oil and not boiling in oil FOLLOWED by immersion in acid, followed by being ground up...? You sir... are a paedophile - no, worse than a paedophile! :mad:
    Squiggle wrote: »
    It's just wrong that this guy can be back out on the streets after maybe eight years - he should never ever be given the opportunity to reoffend.The sentence is a joke - life imprisonment with no chance of release ever is the appropriate sentence imo. I was equally appalled to read about this bástard and his sentence. To ever consider releasing this guy is a travesty of justice. Irrespective of any of the other crimes that he may have committed what he did to that woman from Carlow deserved a life sentence without parole - we simply shouldn't be taking the chance that he might reoffend.
    Finally sensible commentary on a suitable punishment for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

So like, think of things we can do other than molest children.

Only boiling in oil? You mean you'd just advocate boiling in oil and not boiling in oil FOLLOWED by immersion in acid, followed by being ground up...? You sir... are a paedophile - no, worse than a paedophile! :mad:

Nothing is worse than a paedophile. Only a real paedophile would say something like that! :eek:

I couldn't be arsed reading through the entire thread to see if anyone pointed this out already but the title "64 year old raped 7 year old" is a little misleading I think. He's 64 now and she's 17 or nearly 17 so he was actually around 54 when he raped a 7 year old.

Not that it's any less heinous but journalistic integrity is important imo.

Nothing is worse than a paedophile.
    Wrong! What about a gay paedophile?!

Wrong! What about a gay paedophile?!

I suppose you say ATM machine and PIN number too eh? :D;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,725 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

bellapip wrote: »
    Enda . . . . Do you think this mans behavior is ok?

Kickoutthejams?????????????? There are not words.

this man had no regard for anyone. Burning on the stage is a degradation of wood. . . . Bastard should be strung above starving animals. . .
    cocopop wrote: »
    anyone see this?

http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=1620&locID=1.2.141.&pagename=home

i am in absolute shock!!! this man was my school bus driver for years....he came on a school trip with us in about 2003....i feel sick!!!

imagine someone you know being a paedophile:eek:

it's quite likely that a fair percentage of people who have posted, and viewed this thread, know someone who is a paedophile whether they are aware of it or not. of course it's always easier to advocate various methods of torture when a convicted paedophile is a stranger, not uncle tom or a good family friend. you might be friends with the perpetrators daughter or brother. how do you think they'd feel knowing people wanted to do this to their father. there are so many casualties in these things and mob justice doesn't help anyone- it only creates more suffering in my view.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Vixen Sexlectra

They should strangle him by his old man balls..
    thats unusual way to die but f**k it like..... Cu*t!!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Nothing is worse than a paedophile. Only a real paedophile would say something like that! :eek:

A fake paedophile would say it too.....but it'd be fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

mob justice doesn't help anyone- it only creates more suffering in my view.

Finally some sense in this thread.

Anyone else feel like forming a lynch mob to torch paediatricains houses?

Extra kudos for the people who came up with the tags.
    Hilarious.

Finally some sense in this thread.

Anyone else feel like forming a lynch mob to torch paediatricains houses?

I was talking to a real nut job once about the way some idiots were attacking paediatricians who said "Well of course I know the difference between paediatricians and paedophiles.... but still you'd have to wonder about any man who chooses to work exclusively with children."

:eek:

That person would be right. Teachers - I don't trust 'em...

Well a paediatrician is a little different.. They're the guys that like to watch kids die.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

That person would be right. Teachers - I don't trust 'em...

Teachers are in it for the holidays.
    That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

serious laughs at the amount of people getting seriously offended by trolls. my solution, replace penis with plastic tube, problem solved no ones gonna be doing any raping. owh a paedophile is a person who has sexual thoughts about young children, a pederast is someone who actually goes through with it, so there are worse things than a 'pedo'

also who the **** started this thread and why, i dont see what good this can possibly do anyone, all its going to do is lead to idiots making jokes and people being outraged and everyone fighting while vaugely mentioning the topic and im sure that girl isnt feeling better for a bunch of people on the internet discussing the fact that she was raped 10 years ago

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQvao_naV34

lulz oprah got severely trolled with that one :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement