Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Terrible terrible story.

However, revenge and justice are never the same thing.

Unfortunately the law and justice are even further removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Ziggurat

I somehow read the title, initially, as "64yr old man raped by 7yr old!"

I know I shouldn't have but I laughed so very, very hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Awesome. My following satirical comment was actually justified beautifully:
    Dudess wrote: »
    Sorry Enda, you're gonna have to do a bit better with your recommended tortures... ;)

And by the way... you're defending paedophilia! :mad:
    bellapip wrote: »
    Enda . . . . Do you think this mans behavior is ok?

Kickoutthejams?????????????? There are not words.

this man had no regard for anyone. Burning on the stage is a degradation of wood. . . . Bastard should be strung above starving animals. . .
    do you approve of this behaviour ???
    Course he does - it's extremely clear from his post that he "approves" of a man raping a little child repeatedly for five years...
    seahorse wrote: »
    "Over the top"????????????

I hope for your sake you never have the experience a close friend of mine had. That was her two year old telling her a family 'friend' had "put his pe pee in my mouth". After assessment in the sexual abuse clinic of Crumlin Children’s hospital it was uncovered that some inhuman animal had ejaculated in this toddler’s mouth. "Over the top" indeed. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    seahorse, every time a thread like this is started on After Hours, there is always the same bunch of people describing their ideal tortures - e.g. "he should be fed his own penis, then he should be ravaged by hungry dogs, then he should be boiled in oil, then he should be chopped into pieces" etc. It's become so predictable now. These responses are so fukking dumb and pointless and they really just demonstrate how horribly some people's minds can work.
    The bastard should be locked up for life, in my opinion - and in solitary confinement. Horrific tortures and an agonising slow death - no.

I guess because my recommended punishment isn't sadistic enough though, it makes me a bleeding heart, do-gooder, PC, looney leftie, commie nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

dresden8 wrote: »
    Unfortunately the law and justice are even further removed.

I'd disagree.

Allowing revenge completely undermines the concept of a justice system.

People seem to think justice should allow them to exact their own depraved little fantasies on criminals.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

??? I do hope none of your daughters or sons or sisters or brothers end up in this situation.. Or do you approve of this behaviour ???
    Sorry Enda, you're gonna have to do a bit better with your recommended tortures... ;)

And by the way... you're defending paedophilia! :mad:

what are you guys on about? I think the enda was just disinterested or something certainly not defending padophilia or approving of this behaviours.
    sshh now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Man jailed for multiple rape offences

10/10/08

A man has been jailed for twelve years for the repeated rape of a young girl over a five year period.

Mr Justice White sentenced the 64-year-old to 15 years for three counts of rape and 5 years for sexually assaulting the girl, all to run concurrently.

Call me weird!!!- but unless im ****e at maths(and i am) he got twelve years

so since when does 15 years ( for three counts of rape ) and 5 years( for sexually assaulting the girl) come to 12 years?

its 20 years by my count and i doubt im wrong!

EDIT! And for the record in my book- justice and revenge are not in the same book to me, cos the law(justice) - wont punish them like the people hurt (revenge) will.

In my book anyone who hurts kids should be punished by the family of those they raped, cos they will get some death then!!!!!!!!!!

ive a 7 year old niece and if i found out any man went near her, i wouldnt give a crap about the punishment id get! i would chop him up with an axe- put him in a bag and hand him in to the local police station and say "now ya do not need to punish him i did it for u"

Man jailed for multiple rape offences

10/10/08

A man has been jailed for twelve years for the repeated rape of a young girl over a five year period.

Mr Justice White sentenced the 64-year-old to 15 years for three counts of rape and 5 years for sexually assaulting the girl, all to run concurrently.

Call me weird!!!- but unless im ****e at maths(and i am) he got twelve years

so since when does 15 years ( for three counts of rape ) and 5 years( for sexually assaulting the girl) come to 12 years?

its 20 years by my count and i doubt im wrong!
    Suspended sentence.

mayordenis wrote: »
    what are you guys on about? I think the enda was just disinterested or something certainly not defending padophilia or approving of this behaviours.
    sshh now
    Boards.ie really needs some irony tags... :)

Denis, I was predicting some of the responses... and I can't believe how right I was!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

mayordenis wrote: »
    sshh now

The Enda. I like that! Not in the same way as 64 year olds like 7 year olds but still...

Suspended sentence.

thats a JOKE!

With peadophiles there shoule be no such thing!:mad:

• Advertisement

DenMan wrote: »
    If this had happened in the Middle East we would be we talking about the ramifications of a public beheading. Just give me a few hundred years with him, thats all I need.
    What use would that be?

thats a JOKE!

With peadophiles there shoule be no such thing!:mad:

He pleaded guilty.

Unless you think the victim should be forced to relieve the horros of her experiences in the courtroom to try and prove him guilty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

seahorse, every time a thread like this is started on After Hours, there is always the same bunch of people describing their ideal tortures - e.g. "he should be fed his own penis, then he should be ravaged by hungry dogs, then he should be boiled in oil, then he should be chopped into pieces" etc. It's become so predictable now. These responses are so fukking dumb and pointless and they really just demonstrate how horribly some people's minds can work.
    The bastard should be locked up for life, in my opinion - and in solitary confinement. Horrific tortures and an agonising slow death - no.

I guess because my recommended punishment isn't sadistic enough it makes me a bleeding heart, do-gooder, PC, looney leftie, commie nazi.

I haven’t read very much of these threads Dudess, so that inference largely went over my head. I haven’t read them because I’ve deliberately been avoiding them.

I personally don’t believe in the death penalty, for any reason - ever. I don’t believe in it because I don’t believe that I, or anyone else, has the right to take a life. I'm not hugely religious but I believe that choice is up our Creator and our Creator alone. I don’t believe in torture either as a remedy to paedophilia because sex abuse is the practical application of inhumanity, and you can’t fight inhumanity with inhumanity.

Still, it sickens me to my bones to read the sort of stuff I've read right here on boards, along the lines of its being alright and somehow condonable for a grown man to be sexually attracted to a thirteen/fourteen/fifteen-year-old child. I am currently raising a fourteen-year-old child, and these ignorant opinions make me f**king sick.

I’ve known several people who’ve had their lives destroyed (and some who’ve had them tragically ended) as a direct result of paedophilia, so I know you will understand, Dudess, that I just cant take the light-hearted approach to this subject, as some can (fortunately for themselves) opt to do.

He pleaded guilty.

Unless you think the victim should be forced to relieve the horros of her experiences in the courtroom to try and prove him guilty?

ha ha thats a laugh,now im no court room genius- but he pleaded guilty, so therefore hes admitting what he did, so he should be REDUCED 8 YEARS for admitting hes in the wrong!!!

ARE YA MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Am I the only one who noticed that the Judge is Barry White?

What use would that be?

Well, as I've said, I do not condone the death penalty; but as far as what use that would be; it would probably give the child’s parents some peace.

you can’t fight inhumanity with inhumanity.
    That's all that is being said here to those who are advocating all sorts of horrible punishments.
    Still, it sickens me to my bones to read the sort of stuff I've read right here on boards, along the lines of its being alright and somehow condonable for a grown man to be sexually attracted to a thirteen/fourteen/fifteen-year-old child. I am currently raising a fourteen-year-old child, and these ignorant opinions make me f**king sick.
    I personally believe there are those who are physically attracted to children and underage teens (remember, not children) and that's just the way they are - it's not something they have control over. How can one have control over something like that?
    They can however control what they do about it - the physical attraction on its own is one thing, but actually acting on it is indefensible.
    I feel sorry for anyone who is afflicted with the curse of finding children physically attractive, not anyone who goes ahead and has sex with those children though.
    I know you will understand, Dudess, that I just cant take the light-hearted approach to this subject, as some can (fortunately for themselves) opt to do.
    Well the light-hearted stuff on this thread is basically just piss-taking of the predictable reactions, NOT of the abuse or this particularly horrific case (apart from the "making love" jibe but there's always at least one attention-seeker on threads like this - best to ignore).

I agree though, the rape jokes, jailbait jokes etc on other threads are just obnoxious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

What use would that be?

Hi Dudess

Not an awful lot. Just different judicial systems worldwide. Not being smart here but there is a reason why rape and murder levels are low in the Middle East. There is a reason why such a deterrent exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

??? I do hope none of your daughters or sons or sisters or brothers end up in this situation.. Or do you approve of this behaviour ???

Jesus christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

It was a 6 year old, actually.

• Advertisement

Well the light-hearted stuff on this thread is basically just piss-taking of the predictable reactions, NOT of the abuse or this particularly horrific case (apart from the "making love" jibe but there's always at least one attention-seeker on threads like this - best to ignore).

Well "the light-hearted stuff" just doesn’t do it for me Dudess. We could talk all night about this (except for I’m going to bed soon and at this hour probably so are you, lol) but here, in brief, is what I have to say: Unless the subscribers to these threads have physically witnessed, with their own eyes, a beautiful young woman tearing her own hair out with hands scarred at the wrists because some dirty f**king scumbag felt fourteen year olds were fair game, and as a result of his unconquerable desire for an orgasm left her selling herself on the streets a year or two after he’d first abused her – unless they’ve half choked with the heart-break of seeing that Dudess, I have f**k-all else to say to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

I guess because my recommended punishment isn't sadistic enough though, it makes me a bleeding heart, do-gooder, PC, looney leftie, commie nazi.

Why are you so worried about people's reactions to stories like this, their reactions are perfectly natural and what you would get from 99% of the population.

Maybe there not as progressive as you but why should they be?

Unless the subscribers to these threads have physically witnessed, with their own eyes, a beautiful young woman tearing her own hair out with hands scarred at the wrists because some dirty f**king scumbag felt fourteen year olds were fair game, and as a result of his unconquerable desire for an orgasm left her selling herself on the streets a year or two after he’d first abused her – unless they’ve half choked with the heart-break of seeing that Dudess, I have f**k-all else to say to them.
    :(
    Jesus, nobody on this thread is belittling the horror of sexual abuse and rape at all, seahorse - all that's getting the piss taken here is the baying-for-blood brigade. Sure, it's natural to feel revulsion and anger towards the bastard - my heart sank when I heard the story this evening. But this business of describing all these ghastly tortures is akin to heading down to the courthouse to yell things at convicted criminals - it's lynch mob crap... and achieves nothing.
    Why are you so worried about people's reactions to stories like this, their reactions are perfectly natural and what you would get from 99% of the population.
    I and others are merely referring to how predictable and repetitive and cliched such posts are.
    And no, I don't think it's understandable behaviour to come up with extraordinarily imaginative forms of torture...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

What use would that be?

The world would be less a peadophile...

Notorious wrote: »
    The world would be less a peadophile...

they should all be axed ok- if my dad came out as a peado id grab the axe n kill him on the spot if i loved him or not- its just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Terrible terrible story.

However, revenge and justice are never the same thing.

Never say never. Justice is not the same as what the courts say it is. Justice is some kind of punishment that should put the family at ease.

So I say kill him, (Then again I believe the Death Penalty should be used in alot of cases.)
    Dudess wrote:
    But this business of describing all these ghastly tortures is akin to heading down to the courthouse to yell things at convicted criminals - it's lynch mob crap... and achieves nothing.

So you're saying stop talking about it and do it?:)

Jesus, nobody on this thread is belittling the horror of sexual abuse and rape at all, seahorse - all that's getting the piss taken here is the baying-for-blood brigade. Sure, it's natural to feel revulsion and anger towards the bastard - my heart sank when I heard the story this evening. But this business of describing all these ghastly tortures is akin to heading down to the courthouse to yell things at convicted criminals - it's lynch mob crap... and achieves nothing.

In light of what you've said here, I've gotten a better understanding of why this thread reads the way it does; but I still think its contributors ought to know how it reads to a randomer who visits for the first time, and that is that paedophilia is deemed, if not acceptable, at least tolerable here. Perhaps regular subscribers have gotten so used to others banging on about all the horrible punishments they'd like to see inflicted on paedophiles they have forgotten to make plain their own disgust at the crimes under discussion.
    And no, I don't think it's understandable behaviour to come up with extraordinarily imaginative forms of torture...

Your feelings on this are understandable to me Dudess, since you are not the mother of an abused child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

they should all be axed ok- if my dad came out as a peado id grab the axe n kill him on the spot if i loved him or not- its just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So is murder.

passive wrote: »
    ..these threads just becoming talking shops for people to ramble on about their violent fantasies and demonstrate a complete inability to accept a legal system of punishment...

Just so you know, your "legal system of punishment" threw my friend’s toddler’s case out of court. The report from Crumlins Children’s hospital was deemed inadmissible on the grounds of 'hearsay'... - 'Heresay'… from a two-year-old. :rolleyes:

That c**t is still walking the streets today, ready to abuse your child or mine, or the child of anyone else reading this thread. God bless your confidence in the 'legal system of punishment' :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

i was in this situation 20years ago when my daughter got abused,iwont go into too much detail but the story is,the guy did a runner from our town and 3 months later i found out where he went.i made a plan to go and kill him,after stalking him for a couple of weeks i got to know his movements and when would be the best time to strike.i planned to do it the following saturday,the bastard hanged himself on the wednesday,probably a blessing in disguise as i would have got life for it,my daughter is a beautiful 23 year old woman now and lives a normal happy life,thank god, but its a terrible situation to be in and it changed my outlook on life forever.my daughter got over it as she was too young to realise what was happening to her,but i never will.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement