Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64yr old man raped 7yr old!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Will you still need me, will you still love me, when I'm 64?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

post the link on 4chan and see what replies you get if you think boards is 'bad' -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

seahorse wrote: »
    I personally don’t believe in the death penalty, for any reason - ever. I don’t believe in it because I don’t believe that I, or anyone else, has the right to take a life. I'm not hugely religious but I believe that choice is up our Creator and our Creator alone.

[God Tangent]
    So if I kill someone today it's 100% not my fault seeing as it was the Creator's decision and out of my control in which case punishing me is wrong?
    [/God Tangent]

On topic: I haven't seen this much ironing since the time of the many ironings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they should all be axed ok- if my dad came out as a peado id grab the axe n kill him on the spot if i loved him or not- its just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murder is ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

The justice is in the fact that this man will be the sex toy for the prison ward he will be settled in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

I prefer the term 'make love' myself. Each to their own i guess.

Cheers dude. I demand you come to my gaff and clean the tea off my screen that came out my nose when I laughed.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Just so you know, your "legal system of punishment" threw my friend’s toddler’s case out of court. The report from Crumlins Children’s hospital was deemed inadmissible on the grounds of 'hearsay'... - 'Heresay'… from a two-year-old. :rolleyes:
    That c**t is still walking the streets today, ready to abuse your child or mine, or the child of anyone else reading this thread. God bless your confidence in the 'legal system of punishment' :rolleyes:

seahorse is right, vigilante justice is the only way to deal with these perverts. Hell, it's the only way to deal with anything! You molest children? Sentence: Death. You rob a shop? Sentence: Death. You hit a dog while driving? Sentence: Death. Your car's clamped? Sentence: Death for the clamper and the clampee for parking in the wrong place. The only people who care about the widdle kiddies are the people who write long grotesque posts detailing their favourite forms of violent punishment, anyone else is either a NAMBLA patron or Gary Glitter. Bring back the stocks and the iron maiden I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

There is only one solution to stop child molesters in this country and that is to execute them.
    I really don't care what bleeding heart liberals might think of that viewpoint, it is the absolute only way to deal with them.
    I just cannot understand how anyone can even think about supporting a child molestor or in some way try and explain away what they did ?

The first political party or person who stands for government in this country to give their assurance that they will campaign for execution of child molestors gets my vote.

Why the fck now do we all have to pay for that filthy scumbag to be kept alive in our shambles of a prison system ?

I mean ffs, he raped a child !
    How the hell can anyone defend a scumbag who did that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Just so you know, your "legal system of punishment" threw my friend’s toddler’s case out of court. The report from Crumlins Children’s hospital was deemed inadmissible on the grounds of 'hearsay'... - 'Heresay'… from a two-year-old. :rolleyes:

That c**t is still walking the streets today, ready to abuse your child or mine, or the child of anyone else reading this thread. God bless your confidence in the 'legal system of punishment' :rolleyes:

It sounds like your problem is with the 'justice' system more then the paedophile. If they gave him what you wanted, you'd be a lot 'easier' (if such a thing is possible) with the situation.

And if we're advocating sadistic punishments for offenders who **** up childrens' lives due to their own selfishness, can we extend the same measures to people who speed and drink-drive. I know a nine-year-old who'll spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair because of one of those idiots and all she got was a 'suspended' sentence. Oh and a two year driving ban.
    (Although how you "cut off their penis and feed it to them" in this case, I'm not sure)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Nehaxak wrote: »
    There is only one solution to stop child molesters in this country and that is to execute them.
    I really don't care what bleeding heart liberals might think of that viewpoint, it is the absolute only way to deal with them.
    I just cannot understand how anyone can even think about supporting a child molestor or in some way try and explain away what they did ?

The first political party or person who stands for government in this country to give their assurance that they will campaign for execution of child molestors gets my vote.

Why the fck now do we all have to pay for that filthy scumbag to be kept alive in our shambles of a prison system ?

The problem with the whole execution lark is that on the off chance that it was a set up or wrongfull conviction it would be a bit weird digging up the corpse and saying "sorry about that old chap, off you go..."

• Advertisement

The problem with the whole execution lark is that on the off chance that it was a set up or wrongfull conviction it would be a bit weird digging up the corpse and saying "sorry about that old chap, off you go..."

I understand that, I do but in cases like this, I mean really, it's just horrible what he did and it's clear cut as to his guilt. He should be executed for what he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

DenMan wrote: »
    What a sick ba*tard. If it was me I would send him to a distant realm and punish him for all eternity (with torture).

With your magic ray gun?

The photo of him on tv3 website is enough to make you ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

greatgoal wrote: »
    i was in this situation 20years ago when my daughter got abused,iwont go into too much detail but the story is,the guy did a runner from our town and 3 months later i found out where he went.i made a plan to go and kill him,after stalking him for a couple of weeks i got to know his movements and when would be the best time to strike.i planned to do it the following saturday,the bastard hanged himself on the wednesday,probably a blessing in disguise as i would have got life for it,my daughter is a beautiful 23 year old woman now and lives a normal happy life,thank god, but its a terrible situation to be in and it changed my outlook on life forever.my daughter got over it as she was too young to realise what was happening to her,but i never will.

Holy crap! An absolute blessing. Your daughters life would have been f*cked up if you were in prison. I imagine I would have done the same though, perhaps without the planning.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I understand that, I do but in cases like this, I mean really, it's just horrible what he did and it's clear cut as to his guilt. He should be executed for what he did.

But would he have pleaded guilty, if he knew it carried a death sentence? Then you have to go down the whole lane of the victim giving testimony and reliving the acts, which, in my book, should be avoided if nessecary.

Neither a pro nor a con to your point, just like to get your opinion.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Look, nobody's fúcking defending pedophiles you silly billy. Do you actually read anybody reasonable's posts? Or do you just flare up in rage at the mere sight of a "bleeding heart liberal" who doesn't think we should KILL pedophiles? FFS two wrongs don't make a right, you can't just KILL people.

It's pointless, I know you're reading this and thinking "Oh my God, he's defending pedophiles!!! LOL!!!" You're almost as bad in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

He's gonna get destroyed in prison. Good enough for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

kaimera wrote: »
    post the link on 4chan and see what replies you get if you think boards is 'bad' -.-
    As in... for recommendations of how he should be tortured, or tasteless comments about child rape?
    Who's done that?
    Has someone done that here? If so I can't find it.
    Cheers dude. I demand you come to my gaff and clean the tea off my screen that came out my nose when I laughed.
    That's the other side of it - laughing at (or at least pretending to be highly amused at) obnoxious comments which must be so hurtful to those who have been affected by sexual abuse... all in the name of outrageousness for outrageousness' sake.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    But would he have pleaded guilty, if he knew it carried a death sentence? Then you have to go down the whole lane of the victim giving testimony and reliving the acts, which, in my book, should be avoided if nessecary.

Neither a pro nor a con to your point, just like to get your opinion.

I understand that point also and I know the cons of giving out the death sentance as a punishment, could end up with pedos killing their victims to stop them becoming witnesses and that is a risk but what are we supposed to do ? Just lock them up for a few years, paying for their upkeep in a prison with other filthy scumbag pedos just like them ?

Castration is another option and I see no cons to that one.

This just sickens me so much. Reading the story of what that poor child had to endure actually brings me close to tears, I feel so sorry for her and how we as a country have failed to protect her or even give out a punishment more suitable to the crime other than just a few years away in a cosy prison with other pedos, rapists etc., Sickening it is.

I feel so sorry for her and how we as a country have failed to protect her or even give out a punishment more suitable to the crime other than just a few years away in a cosy prison with other pedos, rapists etc
    Prison ain't cosy - especially for child abusers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

[QUOTE=jaffa20;57538245. His counsel apologised on his behalf saying that the guilt and shame will live with him.[/I]

[/QUOTE]
    If he really felt guilt and shame over what he did to this poor girl, he would not have abused her for 5 years. He only feels guilt and shame because he got caught!

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Prison ain't cosy - especially for child abusers.

Yes it is and they get their own special wing/landing in the joy, kept away for the most part from the rest of the prison population with extra protection given to them from the guards.

Yes it is and they get their own special wing/landing in the joy, kept away for the most part from the rest of the prison population with extra protection given to them from the guards.

It's still prison, it's hardly the Ritz in there.

"Plasma TVs blah blah blah"

I'm sure low level scum like pedophiles would have no bother with smuggling in that kind of contraband alright.

I really don't care what bleeding heart liberals might think of that viewpoint
    Would the "bleeding heart liberals" be those who'd endorse bastards like this man being punished but disagree with governments killing people/sadistic torture etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

How can I get in touch with this guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

People are quick to give up their morals to become as inhumane as the 64 year old. We have laws and a justice system to prevent us from descending into the thing we hate.

This whole lark about "killing paedos will solve child abuse" is ridiculous, first you have to catch them to kill them. There has been child abuse throughout mankind's history. Its not a new thing we discovered in the last century, its just we are willing to approach the subject and fight it.

We don't know what causes these people to commit these crimes even though they are aware of society's distaste for them. Demonising and killing them won't help us learn a way to identify and prevent it in the future.

Tbh, i rather spend my time trying to rebuild the child's life and repair the damage then satisfy my lust for revenge.

No disrespect to the poster who said he went through this. I'm glad you never got the chance to attack your daughter's abuser. I think her dealing with the situation without you around would be a lot harder and revenge wouldn't make up for that.

SantryRed wrote: »
    How can I get in touch with this guy?

Write to him but pretend you are a 7 year old girl for best results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

The problem with the vigilante justice brigade is that well..vigilante justice can be somewhat indiscriminate.

I am reminded of one of the sunday rags in the uk, publishing the names and addresses from theh register a few years back.
    Mobs were duly formed and a house burned down. Much to the chagrin of the owners as the guy in question had moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

since she has the juctice...

i just wanna come in and say,what a man,what a man...64 vs 7,i bet i couldnt even catch them when i am at that age...:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The Chinese have many things wrong but in cases like this - thay have the right idea.

A bullet to the back of the head.

• Advertisement

Biggins wrote: »
    The Chinese have many things wrong but in cases like this - thay have the right idea.

A bullet to the back of the head.

Great idea, maybe we can decapitate him and skewer his head on a pike in the town square to make an example of him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement