Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

max life wrote: »
    I would like to see the galley open up again. Just for a bit of variety. I think Tracy will be back by Easter..

Oh yes, me too, I would love another bar, a bit more variety and an alternative for the regulars!

I really miss Tracey :( Maybe she might come back for Carol's wedding...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

What's this with Turlough being so nice?

What's he up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

It was great to see Damo having a laugh tonight. Him and Wayne living together should be a good laugh. Is Mark finished in FC now ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Is Mark finished in FC now ???
    God I hope not! :confused: I really like him.

God I hope not! :confused: I really like him.
    They just seemed to make a big deal of him moving out. He will probably just be an occasional character.

• Advertisement

They just seemed to make a big deal of him moving out. He will probably just be an occasional character.
    Yeap your right they did, that would be a real pity. It must be really tough to take over a role from another actor and he has settled in very well, imo he's better than the original.

Yeap your right they did, that would be a real pity. It must be really tough to take over a role from another actor and he has settled in very well, imo he's better than the original.
    Yeah i agree he is better than the original actor.
    No Neasa tonight....:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

I think Neasa need time off to catch up her beauty sleep!!

The Paws wrote: »
    I think Neasa need time off to catch up her beauty sleep!!
    She does not need beauty sleep !!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

How are Bob and Turlough living now in Traceys? Did she not get the mortgage paid off when Dominic died?? When did Dean move out and where is he living now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

It was great to see Damo having a laugh tonight. Him and Wayne living together should be a good laugh. Is Mark finished in FC now ???

I hope not. They ended one of the episodes recently on him carrying a photo of his father. I think that's probably a hint of future story. His reactions to Suzanne and Damien seemed quite violent too.

Good episode last night. A lot of my favourites are getting good stuff: Wayne, Bob, Pete. I had gone off Dolores a bit over the last long while, but I love what she's doing now. That whole "Maybe I'm after him!" speech was very real. I don't blame Wayne for his Oedipus Complex....

Like everyone, I'm delighted to see Wayne and Damien together. I hope they use them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

angel01 wrote: »
    Oh yes, me too, I would love another bar, a bit more variety and an alternative for the regulars!

I really miss Tracey :( Maybe she might come back for Carol's wedding...

Especially after what she did at the last one!

I hope not. They ended one of the episodes recently on him carrying a photo of his father. I think that's probably a hint of future story. His reactions to Suzanne and Damien seemed quite violent too.
    Oh yeah i forgot about that. I remember at the time thinking that it was weird that he still kept a picture. I think he could become very violent. If he is gone out of it for a while, they could bring him back in the summer during the student holidays. I wonder who he could be violent towards.. I cant think of anyone off hand. Unless its a girlfriend perhaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

Eradicate wrote: »
    How are Bob and Turlough living now in Traceys? Did she not get the mortgage paid off when Dominic died?? When did Dean move out and where is he living now?

Turlough needed somewhere to live for a few months and i think it was Carol that suggested Treacy's place. Bob is Turlough's 'carer' hence why he is staying with him....Bob seems to have landed back on his feet pretty nicely! :rolleyes:
    I think Dean is living with his dad. I remember Cleo's ex (where is he now?) coming to visit and cooking them dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,407 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Dean? Are him and Damo not friends anymore it seems to be all Damo and Wayne now :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

What is the idea of the road between the Shop and the Community Centre. It might have been shown before but last night it was clear to see that all there is was a bricked up wall a few feet down it. Was it more poor camera work/directing again by those involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

annieire wrote: »
    Turlough needed somewhere to live for a few months and i think it was Carol that suggested Treacy's place. Bob is Turlough's 'carer' hence why he is staying with him....Bob seems to have landed back on his feet pretty nicely! :rolleyes:
    I think Dean is living with his dad. I remember Cleo's ex (where is he now?) coming to visit and cooking them dinner.

Carol said the other night that Treacys house was a bunglow, was this always the case, i always thought there only two storeys on Fair city. Did anyone else think it weird the scene where pete was in Damiens talking about Cass, there was just something with the laughing and the lines that seemed weird i cant pin point what exactly

00041883-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 009

Tuesday 11th January

Zumo welcomes Bob back in his own inimitable charm.

Its Charlotte's first day back at school and Vivienne finds it difficult to cut the apron strings.

Damien receives an unexpected birthday card.

Turlough tries to convince Bob to stay with him!

Charlotte reaps the benefits of being a Bishop.

An 'under pressure' Paul forces Niamh to cancel her night out with Orla.

And Bob does some snooping.

Written by Carmel Callan.

00041880-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 010

Wednesday 12th January

Paul plans a romantic night with Niamh but she has other ideas.

Turlough and Bob confess their sins to one another.

Yvonne goads Neasa about her 'relationship' with Louie.

Wayne has a hard time hiding his true feelings about Dolores and Pete's relationship.

Niamh has a raucous girls' night in.

Louie keeps in contact with Carol.

And Turlough plans to save Bob's soul.

Written by Carmel Callan.

00041881-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 011

Thursday 13th January

Carol wakes up on Niamh's couch.

Turlough tries to advise Bob on his attitude towards vengeance.

Neasa is put off by Turlough's condition.

Wayne tries to meddle in his mothers relationship.

Vivienne gets upset at how close Charlotte has become with the Bishops.

Denzo worries about Decco's whereabouts.

Wayne looks into internet dating for Dolores.

Written by Rachel Kilfeather.

00041882-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 012

Sunday 16th January

Denzo's concerns for Decco's safety grow.

Bob apologises to Turlough and encourages him to exercise.
          Could he be taking his role as carer seriously?

Rachel plans a romantic night out for Paul and Niamh and lands up with Barry as her babysitter.

Bob doesn't encourage Neasa's advances.

Wayne's blind date doesn't go according to plan.

And a body is found in the canal
          . :eek:

Written by Rachel Kilfeather.

Directed by Gary Agnew.
          Location Director Shirley Dalton.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
          Where is Dean? Are him and Damo not friends anymore it seems to be all Damo and Wayne now :confused:

Dean hasn't been around in a while.. not sure where he has vanished to and even worse, where is Leo :(:(

Good episode last night. A lot of my favourites are getting good stuff: Wayne, Bob, Pete. I had gone off Dolores a bit over the last long while, but I love what she's doing now. That whole "Maybe I'm after him!" speech was very real. I don't blame Wayne for his Oedipus Complex....

Like everyone, I'm delighted to see Wayne and Damien together. I hope they use them now.

Oi... I love Dolores.. especially after meeting the actress.. She deserves some happy time after all that character has gone through :eek:

She is a lovely person.. I like her with Pete but I think her & Tommy might be interesting :D

• Advertisement
        • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

So Paul & Niamh are back this week....

Does that mean the BABY MIGHT REAPPEAR?????????

I wonder will the body be Decco? It would not surprise me if there was a twist and it was Denzo. Or maybe Decco kills Ritchie? I love the gangland stuff in FC

I am glad FC are covering Neasa's views towards Turlough, too many people have horrid opinions over disabled people, glad they are bringing this up..

Never thought I would actually say this... I am quite liking Turlough this time around :o:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,407 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Niamh become pally with Carol and Yvonne :confused: (from the picture above it looks like them and Orla are at her place for girls night out)

When did Niamh become pally with Carol and Yvonne :confused: (from the picture above it looks like them and Orla are at her place for girls night out)
          I was thinking the same thing myself. Niamh and Yvonne DONT get on. I have never seen them get on well. There is always a bit of needle going on between them.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Niamh and Yvonne DONT get on. I have never seen them get on well. There is always a bit of needle going on between them.

What is Carol doing there? :confused:

Niamh is probably making sure she goes through with this adoption..

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

I wonder will the body be Decco? It would not surprise me if there was a twist and it was Denzo. Or maybe Decco kills Ritchie? I love the gangland stuff in FC

Oh Pleeease god let it be all the bishops!! Granny bishop and all!! Can't stand them! Terrible actors and such boring stereotypical characters!! Particularly Zumo and the stupid one. Denzo is it??

pavcro10 wrote: »
          Oh Pleeease god let it be all the bishops!! Granny bishop and all!! Can't stand them! Terrible actors and such boring stereotypical characters!! Particularly Zumo and the stupid one. Denzo is it??

They are my favourite family in the show, I hope it is none of them... :o I think they are all quite good actors :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

blondie7 wrote: »
          Carol said the other night that Treacys house was a bunglow, was this always the case, i always thought there only two storeys on Fair city. Did anyone else think it weird the scene where pete was in Damiens talking about Cass, there was just something with the laughing and the lines that seemed weird i cant pin point what exactly

Blondie, i can't actually remember but i do know that someone explained it a few days ago so i would check back through the previous posts. :)

Cass could really do with another jacket...like really!

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
          And a body is found in the canal :eek:
          OMG!! Who will it be ??.... I could think of a couple I'd like it to be! :D
          Fittle wrote: »
          So Paul & Niamh are back this week....
          Oh No! I hope the powers that be got the message the last time round! And they don't take over every minute of it again!! :mad:
          Yeah??.. :confused: God has the woman no dignity! (Niamh really must be Billy No Mates :o...... :D:D )

This discussion has been closed.
        Advertisement