Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Yeah of course... Think it's Thursdays and Fridays that they film all the outdoor stuff...

ooh I am off work this Friday.. haha. I was actually considering it this morning :o

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

angel01 wrote: »
    ooh I am off work this Friday.. haha. I was actually considering it this morning :o

They don't film every Thursday and Friday, sometimes it's only a couple of hours on one of the days, it depends from week to week. But you could always have a walk around the set. Now that I know everyone is I'll be having a good look around the next day I'm passing!!

On the subject of Brendan
    he does a runner!!! Rene helps sort him out with fake passport etc. and he leaves! It's in this weeks RTE guide.

Also saw Dean yesterday on set so be prepared for his return, yum!

myxi wrote: »
    They don't film every Thursday and Friday, sometimes it's only a couple of hours on one of the days, it depends from week to week. But you could always have a walk around the set. Now that I know everyone is I'll be having a good look around the next day I'm passing!!

he does a runner!!! Rene helps sort him out with fake passport etc. and he leaves! It's in this weeks RTE guide.

Oh for heavens sake.
    why would Renee not want him to go to jail and he walks out on his daughter? please take bloody Heather with him

Another week... please let there be some Louie. I am doubtful :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

He breathed new life into it all the same.

And you could hear his breath every time he spoke. I'll miss that and the noisey leather jacket.

Oh for heavens sake.
    why would Renee not want him to go to jail and he walks out on his daughter? please take bloody Heather with him

Another week... please let there be some Louie. I am doubtful :(:(
    By the sounds of the article they all go. Apparently Renee comes to understand that Brendan did what he did to help Floyd. There's some letter that he wrote to Heather which has something to do with Renee's change of mind.

• Advertisement

By the sounds of the article they all go. Apparently Renee comes to understand that Brendan did what he did to help Floyd. There's some letter that he wrote to Heather which has something to do with Renee's change of mind.
    she must be pregnant then! :p in all honesty, why bother bringing them back, I wonder what is left for Renee then if they all go

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

deelite wrote: »
    Five characters have gone - the two gerbils, Bill, Annette and Saoirse?????

Saoirse - Major??????

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Saoirse - Major??????

Who would you deem major then? she worked in one of the biggest business in Carrigstown and lived with Keith and Sarah so was friends with big characters.

Being honest, I don't know why you bother watching, you seem to always take a negative spin on things.

Just saw Annette in the canteen! Maybe she's coming back as a ghost!!

Just saw Annette in the canteen! Maybe she's coming back as a ghost!!

:eek::eek:

I love Annette.. why couldn't Bill just peg it instead :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I hope she does, and I hope she doesn't restrict herself to shouting. One scene of Carol chasing Renee down Carrigstown High Street with a manky mop and a slop-bucket, and I will double my licence fee this year.
    well carol does throw a cup of coffee over Renee this week

Epicurus wrote: »
    well carol does throw a cup of coffee over Renee this week
    Hope its boiling hot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

wheres tim and his russian wife gone.

They are having a three year love in. Occasionally Leo pops around to join in.

They'll hardly be in it again. hopefully not anyway. They were even more annoying than heather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

I see Republic of Telly featured Bill's heavy breathing last night!

I think they are gone now. No real need for them and when RTE are having budget cuts, they are the cutting floor I am afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Yay!! Dean's back!! Where did he go?

Right time for Fair City :cool::D

Aargh these two again. Heather nags, Brendan goes off in a tantrum. Can we fast forward these two. :mad:

Ah Bob :D Renee please tone the hamster voice down :D

Ah Sarah is back like she was never away. Where has Duncan gone to? :confused:

• Advertisement

Why is Barry paying sarah €50 a day to use her place as an office? Why not use his own house?

Why is Barry paying sarah €50 a day to use her place as an office? Why not use his own house?

Surely he would have more room than Sarah would?

Surely he would have more room than Sarah would?

If Sarah was working in the office, would she spend half the day sitting down chatting with Ian? Even though its her house, Barry should sack her.

Yay Angela gets a mention :D:D:D

Awww poor Seamus, why is Sarah going to visit Seamus, trying to find information out I am sure :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

who did orla go for a walk with? was it ian?? (half watching FC, half browsing boards so not really concentrating on either)

If Sarah was working in the office, would she spend half the day sitting down chatting with Ian? Even though its her house, Barry should sack her.

If that was me, I would have had the sack too. :eek:

sam34 wrote: »
    who did orla go for a walk with? was it ian?? (half watching FC, half browsing boards so not really concentrating on either)

Yes it was Ian, to the botanical gardens.

That guy never seems to be on duty. :eek:

awww at Orla's bump :D

awww at Orla's bump :D

Could Orla be one the five major characters written out before christmas then.

• Advertisement

Could Orla be one the five major characters written out before christmas then.

Orla and Sarah are both pregnant, I imagine Orla is in it for a while more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement