Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Have not seen all of last nights eposide yet, but was it a big black one. All the women must be buying them and selling them in Jo's shop. LOL.

Lol it was a really big black bag, and the cushion that Una used to use is back again :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

angel01 wrote: »
    Didn't Barry spend time in a psychiatric institution as well, He got engaged to Niamh as well. I remember he nearly lost his job but Niamh admitted the truth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_O%27Hanlon

Wa\s it the time Barry was in the Psychiatric Unit that he gave up teaching. I know he was for a long time after he was involved with Niamh.

Was he a priest or did he study to be one before the programme started. I know he was not seen in a collar in the programme.

Wa\s it the time Barry was in the Psychiatric Unit that he gave up teaching. I know he was for a long time after he was involved with Niamh.

Was he a priest or did he study to be one before the programme started. I know he was not seen in a collar in the programme.

He used to be a priest. He left the priesthood because of a woman..

I am an addict... yes I admit it...:eek: send me to Fair City prison then :D

No Louie hasn't, don't remind me :(:( Where have Jo & Dermot gone as well?

Dermot was in it not so long go. He was in the pub and asked for hush so he can pay tribute to Mags when Charlie returned from the Funeral. Why was she buried in Canada by the way. Surely She would have wanted to be buried in Dublin. She was only living in Canada a few months. Where is her son buried.

Lol it was a really big black bag, and the cushion that Una used to use is back again :D

Sold to and bought from Jo as well. That shop must be making a mint.

• Advertisement

He used to be a priest. He left the priesthood because of a woman..

Was thinking, the same as Malachy.

Why dont RTE do something different, and have some character instead in finishing their studies or comin out of the priesthood, going into the seminary to study to be a priest. A few months back there was reports that the biggest number of men entered the two seminaries on the Island of Irealnd for a long number of years, which goes to show that religion might not be the thing of the past that some people think it is.

Where has Fr. Art gone to my the way.

Was thinking, the same as Malachy.

Why dont RTE do something different, and have some character instead in finishing their studies or comin out of the priesthood, going into the seminary to study to be a priest. A few months back there was reports that the biggest number of men entered the two seminaries on the Island of Irealnd for a long number of years, which goes to show that religion might not be the thing of the past that some people think it is.

Where has Fr. Art gone to my the way.

I suppose he will be back for Annette's funeral. That is a good idea. We usually just see them after they have left.

Dermot was in it not so long go. He was in the pub and asked for hush so he can pay tribute to Mags when Charlie returned from the Funeral. Why was she buried in Canada by the way. Surely She would have wanted to be buried in Dublin. She was only living in Canada a few months. Where is her son buried.

That was a bit odd I thought but we are supposed to be led to believe Mags loved it out there and Charlie didn't. Her daughter is out there so I guess she wanted to be buried there. Not sure about the son.

From her profile: Mags, however, has always missed her only daughter Bernie, so when Bernie invited them to live in Toronto with her, Mags jumped at the chance.

So I guess thats why she is buried there.

That is a good idea.

See i dont have all negative things to say.

LOL.

Wonder when Heathers interview will go up on the fair city site :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 dopes

Is the girl playing Sarah pregnant? She doesn't look it...hope she isn't gone for too long....I really like her

dopes wrote: »
    Is the girl playing Sarah pregnant? She doesn't look it...hope she isn't gone for too long....I really like her

I dont think she is a great actress. She sounds at times like someone thats reading her lines.

Wonder when Heathers interview will go up on the fair city site :(

What interview is that.

What interview is that.

Basically viewers send in their questions for Heather to answer.

Yes she is pregnant, so is Orla.

all the girls in that show seem to be having babies, must be something in the water!

all the girls in that show seem to be having babies, must be something in the water!

Not to mention that Una is on maternity leave and Suzanne is back from maternity leave :D

Renee has no faith in Bob. He should just dump her now and be done with it. I hope Christy feels guilty. I like him with Carol and then Renee messes with his head :mad:

There is the famous bag again :cool::D maybe they should ask to borrow Bob's bag :D

I am convinced Heather is pregnant...

Renee has no faith in Bob. He should just dump her now and be done with it. I hope Christy feels guilty. I like him with Carol and then Renee messes with his head :mad:

There is the famous bag again :cool::D maybe they should ask to borrow Bob's bag :D

not another one!!!:P

Zumo and his gran are fab. They do make me laugh. I hope Cass & Eileen get more scenes again as I think they are a great comedy couple.

PMSL at Carol "your generation were great little housewives" :D:D:D

• Advertisement

LOL at Ray :

"Why do I feel so guilty" hahaha

LOL at Christy : "What's with the carpet bag, hope its not full of cash" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Poor Carol. And to a lesser extent, Poor Christy. Renee was out of the shop like a scalded cat when Carol apologized wasn't she?

So, did Seamus lose an eye? I think he'd look very dapper with a black eyepatch. Quite the corporate raider anyway.

Funniest thing tonight, Bob and Eileen. The whole trying to get his funny money back and tugging at her trolly. Class :D Hope they feature in a few more scenes together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

Heather preggy? I thought she was just back after having a baby? Is that not her "post preggy" tummy?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Heather preggy? I thought she was just back after having a baby? Is that not her "post preggy" tummy?

She was in her own play, so she was doing theatre work. I don't think she was ever pregnant :confused:

Anyone know how long until Farrell and Louie come back?

Orla's bump is growing, awww :D

Renee :eek:

"Where's your granny?"

"Why, did she stand you up?" Cue mental angst from Bob, loving it.

Eyespy wrote: »
    Anyone know how long until Farrell and Louie come back?

Louie should be back in maybe 2/3 weeks. Farrell, not sure if he is coming back.

Stephen's back. :p

Louie should be back in maybe 2/3 weeks. Farrell, not sure if he is coming back.

Yay to the reappearance of Louie. Very Happy :). But Farrell has to come back! He's brilliant in a sleazy Biff Tannen (Successful Biff in BTTF2) way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Good man Christy! Yae! Bye Ren!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement