Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Cork24 wrote: »
    depends on how hard the hammer hits :D

But back to the point Wiki is down and cants find any place to get a look at the new boards jersey
    Go back two pages.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Banhammer2.jpg

Post deleted in fear respect of the Captain.

New jersey, junction of Eden Quay and Butt Bridge, at around 8.10 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

think that was me... blue bag on back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Cork24 wrote: »
    depends on how hard the hammer hits :D

But back to the point Wiki is down and cants find any place to get a look at the new boards jersey

5790642570_45006cfea5.jpg
    Boards Kit - new design

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Dónal wrote: »
    New jersey, junction of Eden Quay and Butt Bridge, at around 8.10 this morning.

Spotted same boardsie at the same place, so by extension, I spotted you as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Said hi to a boadsie in full new kit at O'Connell bridge yesterday about half 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

that was me! lovely evening for a spin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Yesterday (26/7/11) morning about 0750 coming down Leeson Street - didn't clock the bike but noticed the bushy beard......

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Jawgap wrote: »
    Yesterday (26/7/11) morning about 0750 coming down Leeson Street - didn't clock the bike but noticed the bushy beard......

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

I forgot to mention yesterday - I was at the lights about to cross Templeogue Road to head up Templeville Road and I spotted a new jersey on a blue Trek at about 18:00. Possibly Seamus? Not sure.

Oh, also, for the record, my near daily sighting of LastGasp!

Beardo Boardsie in new jersey spotted on Mespil Road today at 17:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Kav0777

last night (28th) climbing up to howth summit from the village as i was going down, gave a shout and got a wave.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

New jersey heading south on R132 (Old N1) towards Blakes Cross at Round Towers Service Station around 12:22 today

• Subscribers Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Long sleeved boardsie looked to trying to be trying to outrun the rain coming back past the blue church in Kilternan at 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Beasty wrote: »
    New jersey heading south on R132 (Old N1) towards Blakes Cross at Round Towers Service Station around 12:22 today

Probably me - long sleeves. Blue/black giant - where were you?

Lovely spin Malahide - airport - Naul - Ballbriggan and home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

copacetic wrote: »
    Long sleeved boardsie looked to trying to be trying to outrun the rain coming back past the blue church in Kilternan at 11am.
    Think that was probably me. I was up around the Sally Gap - couldn't see past 10 metres in front of you, not great for the descents. I was on my way home going through Kilternan - the bath was calling me, wasn't a pleasant morning to be out with the wind earlier on.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Probably me - long sleeves. Blue/black giant - where were you?

Lovely spin Malahide - airport - Naul - Ballbriggan and home.
    I was driving back from this morning's vets race at Batterstown

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Gave someone a beep yesterday. New jersey, around 12:30, they were just after leaving Brittas heading towards Ballinascorney.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I'm fairly sure there was a boards jersey on the back of a group of Orwellians coming down from Glencree to Enniskerry on Saturday around 11.45 or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

Forgot to post this last week. Around 5pm last Tues or Wed on Nangor Road near the lights at Park West. Heading towards city wearing a new Boards jersey. I was in the van going the opposite direction, gave a beep and "Boardsie" shout and you looked over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Donal this morning at Butt Bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Blowfish last night and this morning on my commute.
    I'm NOT stalking you. Honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭markcroninbsc

I'm fairly sure there was a boards jersey on the back of a group of Orwellians coming down from Glencree to Enniskerry on Saturday around 11.45 or so

did he give you a nod or a wave? more importantly did they give you a nod or a wave?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

did he give you a nod or a wave? more importantly did they give you a nod or a wave?? :D

several said hello or nodded, I stopped though after the first few, it gets annoying saying hi every two seconds as a large group goes by :)

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Clontarf cycle track heading northbound about 6.45 this evening, giving a two-finger salute to a driver who drove dangerously fast into the car park across from the bus depot

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

Saw a new SS jersey on the south link in Cork today about 6ish, headn towards btown.
    Have seen this group a few Wednesdays, meant to find out who they are.
    Is it a club spin?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Diego Murphy

TheTubes wrote: »
    Saw a new SS jersey on the south link in Cork today about 6ish, headn towards btown.
    Have seen this group a few Wednesdays, meant to find out who they are.
    Is it a club spin?

That was my good self and you'd see us on various routes around Cork on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's actually the Tour de Munster training group. Great spin tonight. Did about 70k in total but also climbed Temple Hill at the start. Just checked the gradient and it averages 13%. 100 metre climb in 0.8 kms!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Undercover Elephant

Clontarf cycle track heading northbound about 6.45 this evening, giving a two-finger salute to a driver who drove dangerously fast into the car park across from the bus depot
    Yes, that would have to be the first sighting of me in new jersey, wouldn't it?? Young idiot on his phone. Probably still not aware of what he did.

Where were you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

what's a boards jersey

Advertisement