Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I beeped. If you waved than that was you.:confused::D

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Hermy wrote: »
    I beeped. If you waved than that was you.:confused::D

Defo me. Thanks for the beep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭xz

saw a guy in Boards gear @5:50 pm near the garage at Ratsallagh, heading towards Shankill,had a girl with him and 1 or or 2 more cyclists in front and behind, not sure if they were all part of the same group

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Most welcome.:P

Off topic but meant to mention there were absolutely loads of cyclists out in Co. Wicklow today - great to see.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

Inquitus wrote: »
    Swords CC Tour, 1 new set of full boardsie kit.

Yep, as RT66 said, it was me. I think I was the only one in any Boards kit on this event although I did meet Cadex, RT66 and Bikerbhoy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Hermy wrote: »
    Most welcome.:P

Off topic but meant to mention there were absolutely loads of cyclists out in Co. Wicklow today - great to see.

We went up the Gap via Bohernabreena and only saw a few heads until Glencree. After that it was like cycling against the W200 for a bit :) Big group in Orange kit coming up to Glencree.

Forgot to say - saw a new Boards jersey heading to Enniskerry, just past the blue wooden church - around 12 on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Woohoo I finally saw me a boardsie.
    7.20 this evening heading northbound going through Fairview. I couldn't shout because I was in a four-wheeled vehicle *spit* and on the opposite side of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Could have been me. Passed that way on a grey giant with aerobars...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

daragh_ wrote: »
    We went up the Gap via Bohernabreena and only saw a few heads until Glencree. After that it was like cycling against the W200 for a bit :) Big group in Orange kit coming up to Glencree.

Forgot to say - saw a new Boards jersey heading to Enniskerry, just past the blue wooden church - around 12 on Sunday.

That was probably me then, same area as my sighting a few back posts back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Boards jersey heading down the Ballyboden Road towards the Yellow House at about 9 last night...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Boards jersey heading down the Ballyboden Road towards the Yellow House at about 9 last night...
    On a black Planet X? Probably me, out for a short while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Unionman spotted this morning on his way to work at 10.00. He was turning into Nerney's Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AvidIrishReader

I passed a guy wearing one last week in the Tour de Burren (160km route). I remember thinking 'there's one of those Boards' jerseys', but I'd be lying if I said I thought it was nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

spotted one going up past the Mater hosptial about 9pm!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

New jersey on a road bike breaking the pedestrian lights (heading away from College Green) on Dame St at the central bank at 9:37 this morn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Boardsie today on the ring of kerry - about half 6 on the footpath just up from the racecourse before it kicked off, gave you a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

_sheep wrote: »
    Boardsie today on the ring of kerry - about half 6 on the footpath just up from the racecourse before it kicked off, gave you a shout.

New style gilet? That'd be me! I had music in one ear and didn't hear ya sorry.

A good day huh

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

New style in cahersiveen food stop yesterday around half 10 ide say, spotted at last second so i think i just gave a kinda nod hello. I was in an old style jersey.

new jersey coming from lacken heading to kilbride at 2.20 today. boards beep delivered and acknowledged

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

kenmc wrote: »
    new jersey coming from lacken heading to kilbride at 2.20 today. boards beep delivered and acknowledged

blue Daewoo or something similar???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Caroline_ie today at half two heading from howth to sutton.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Met a BOARDSIE on the ROK around Templenoe yesterday and I said hello boardsie and all I got was a sour look back, perhaps he was struggling at the time, seen him again in Kenmare at the foodstop he looked ok but I kept my distance just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Lusk Doyle wrote: »
    Caroline_ie today at half two heading from howth to sutton.

seen the same girl just past howth station and coming out of "the bike hub"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Guys, where do you get these jerseys? I'd love one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Tallon wrote: »

Get your ass over to this thread, and more info here too

blue Daewoo or something similar???

Fcuk no.
    Charcoal MX5 top down!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

kenmc wrote: »
    Fcuk no.
    Charcoal MX5 top down!

hahahaha, ah I was kind of everywhere today, got a beep at some stage can't remember where though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

cython wrote: »
    Get your ass over to this thread, and more info here too
    They don't look the best tbh....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

The wiki only seems to have loading pictures of the old design, there is a new one that is a mix of black, white and pink that you might prefer. Something similar to, though not necessarily identical to (as I think this is just an early version of the design), this:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfkcPDgnvPAURjv1eWsfR0dKTEejemHL7iRYmgHh5ubwHEVrZr&t=1,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,010 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

:confused:

Advertisement