Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options
1196197198199200202»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,331 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd regularly be on those roads, my wife has her horse not far from the coolquay lodge and i often put the bike in the boot, drive her out, and head out on the bike from there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,331 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Just got spotted while stopped out near Jordanstown in north county Dublin. That was me in the pink jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Ah that was you.

It was I that spotted you.

Nice jersey. Was it a Boards.ie one?

Yes. The most recent iteration.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

That would be the shocking pink version, have the one too but did not wear it this year..

• Advertisement

it's the one i wear the most of the two i bought (pink one and a black one)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

I wear the black mostly ..want to swap 🤣😂

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I've the full black and the colourful black/grey with the green/white/pink V across the chest. The colourful one is by far my favourite jersey.

yeah, black is black, but the pink one is more eyecatching.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Anyone fancy doing another run of them?

And before anyone says I'm volunteering, I did the lime green ones in 2013 so I've served my sentence....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,954 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Well stocked Boardsie spotted at the Miners' Cross 200 Audax today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Saw some one at Kings Hospital heading towards Lucan on Wednesday. Beeped but going in opposite direction

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

...normally only bring gels as an emergency backup...but I used both on that route😋

(not quite the aero look/fit I was hoping for 😁)

prob myself commuting home on Wed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Spotted black kit going west along the canal yesterday (Sun Aug 6th!) around noon, just before harolds cross fire station. I was going the opposite way on 2 legs rather than 2 wheels!

Post edited by retalivity on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sounds like it could've been me, but my yesterday was Sunday not Saturday 🤪

hah, the bank holiday has my sense of time all over the shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭cletus

Feck sake. I set out from Malahide today, headed for Stamullen via Lusk, and back again.

Must've passed 5,000 other cyclists, and not one of them came on here to say they saw my boards jersey.

Well, I spotted my boards jersey today 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Spotted one of the original jerseys from back when TinyExplosions ordered the first ever batch, on the Lakelander gravel grinder on Saturday. Was chatting to him at the end but seems he no longer frequents these parts

Spotted what i think was black/pink(/green?) kit outside the dropping well a noon on sunday?

Advertisement