Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Garzard

Garzard wrote: »
    Pink jersey on a hybrid [?] cycling into Rathmines from over the canal around 18:25. Would've given the shout had I noticed you earlier.

Spotted the same boardsie in Rathmines just about an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Got a shout from someone on the R132/M1 interchange at about 2pm - (Lusk Doyle?).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Got a shout from someone on the R132/M1 interchange at about 2pm - (Lusk Doyle?).

Twas I. Saw your wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Green Boards shorts spotted going up Whitechurch Road at about 8:25am. I was sheparding my 5 year-old to school on the pavement on the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

New jersey at Nire Valley drop today 18sec in :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-90HtYPha8#t=19

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

iwillhtfu wrote: »

Wasn't there, but looks like a real blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

iwillhtfu wrote: »

Twas myself, luckily there's no video of me crawling out a ditch!
    smacl wrote: »
    Wasn't there, but looks like a real blast.

It's a great day out, there's a lot of climbing on it, at one stage I'd guess 6-7km non stop climbing, and can be tough enough, I struggled in some sections but probably down to lack of training the last couple of months. Met many friendly people along the route to chat to for a few mins, two well stocked food and water stops, very well marshalled and decent grub at the finish. If you're nearby its worth doing it next year. I made the trip from Sligo and stayed down for the weekend. Pity there's not more mtb sportives in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Waved to a chap yesterday morning in the pheonix park as I was waiting for the marathon to come along :D

Guy in full LS green kit & yellow shades cycling down Eden Quay this morning at 9:35 - Hmmzis?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Guy in full LS green kit & yellow shades cycling down Eden Quay this morning at 9:35 - Hmmzis?

Wasn't me, don't have LS green kit.

• Advertisement

Hmmzis wrote: »
    Wasn't me, don't have LS green kit.

Grand, just my first assumption since you mentioned the yellow shades a few pages back. Also since I didn't get a good look at the bike, helmet colour etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

That was myself , was having a great spin with one of my mates until we reached portmarnock and his frame broke , had to wait around for him to be collected , put a downer on the day

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Spotted a chap in a boards jersey (pink one) in the conrad hotel the morning of the Dublin Marathon, guessing he was likely with the bray club as all the other cyclists around the hotel were bray club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Green jersey at 10:15 ish about 2km North of Ballyboughal heading southbound. I was heading north in bright yellow on blue/black giant.

Full green kit (with white ear phones) on the climb out of Naul at 10am. Only recognised it just as I met you on my descent - hence no shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ChainWhip

Full green kit (with white ear phones) on the climb out of Naul at 10am. Only recognised it just as I met you on my descent - hence no shout.
    Green jersey at 10:15 ish about 2km North of Ballyboughal heading southbound. I was heading north in bright yellow on blue/black giant.

Morning both :) Hard to believe it's November; great weather out.

Hopefully not the last century for the year:
    http://app.strava.com/activities/219850270

ChainWhip wrote: »
    Morning both :)
    I was in the McNally Swords gear with pink Boards arm warmers. There was about a dozen others following.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Lady
    Boards green long sleeve
    Temple Bar before 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

That was me... going for a massage!!!

Nice to chat again Hmmzis. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Cheers, likewise :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Think I saw one on the stillorgan dual carriage way heading into town around 11:30. Pink and black original.

Was gona beep but I had a 6 hour old asleep in the back

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Pink Gear in Ballsbridge around 8.50 this morning.

Gave you a wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Robertd_07

daragh_ wrote: »
    Pink Gear in Ballsbridge around 8.50 this morning.

Gave you a wave.

Might have been me.
    Got a wave from cyclist and a "hello" from a pedestrian.
    First ones in a while.
    Hello back to you both.

godtabh wrote: »
    Think I saw one on the stillorgan dual carriage way heading into town around 11:30. Pink and black original.

Was gona beep but I had a 6 hour old asleep in the back

Original? Pink and black? Why I oughta..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Robertd_07 wrote: »
    Might have been me.
    Got a wave from cyclist and a "hello" from a pedestrian.
    First ones in a while.
    Hello back to you both.

I was the ped.

Robert Foster in the green shorts this morning.

Full pink/green kit at Julianstown on Saturday morning circa 11.30am. (Apologies for the late post - forgot about it!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Got a shout out from someone out running just after Marley Park around 11:35 this morning.

Advertisement