Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

godtabh wrote: »
    Got a shout out from some out running just after Marley Park around 11:35 thus morning.

Me me me... can't wear my cycling top running ,right?😀

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Saw some in the Gallops, D18 around 8:30 this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Garzard

Guy in pink kit w / high-viz bag passing through Dame St there about 10 mins ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Might have been me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

Full pink & black kit bout 630 this evening in baldoyle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

neris wrote: »

Saw the same guy "maybe" on Gardiner street around 6 o'clock

• Registered Users Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

neris wrote: »
    del_boy13 wrote: »
    Saw the same guy "maybe" on Gardiner street around 6 o'clock
    Guilty as charged!

You don't get spotted for months and then two come together! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Guilty as charged!

This going to be another year of WBA spottings ???

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Puggy

Guilty as charged!

I passed this guy at Quick park, heading in the opposite direction. Waved frantically, but he just ignored me.

Was he just being cool, or do I need to get some Board kit?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Guilty as charged!

Its been a while!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Just saw a lad in the pink Jersey going down main Street in Maynooth stopped at the lights. I was outside Brady's to far away to call out.

Puggy wrote: »
    I passed this guy at Quick park, heading in the opposite direction. Waved frantically, but he just ignored me.

Was he just being cool, or do I need to get some Board kit?
    My head is hanging in shame! Your excessive speed made it difficult for me to see your wave. :D

Orion wrote: »
    Just saw a lad in the pink Jersey going down main Street in Maynooth stopped at the lights. I was outside Brady's to far away to call out.

Probably me

I think I saw NamelessPhil. Won't know for a couple of days until she finishes her cycle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Godtabh - if that was you at the lights at Ballycullen in pink Boards kit at about 13:30 this afternoon, yes that was me on my way home after a club spin. That easterly breeze was unpleasantly cold and ruined a good descent down the Embankment. No wonder you lashed it all the way to Athlone with the wind at your back!

... yes that was me on my way home after a club spin which began on Thursday...
    FYP :)

Godtabh - if that was you at the lights at Ballycullen in pink Boards kit at about 13:30 this afternoon, yes that was me on my way home after a club spin. That easterly breeze was unpleasantly cold and ruined a good descent down the Embankment. No wonder you lashed it all the way to Athlone with the wind at your back!

That was me. I figured it was you. Saw a few Orwell woman coming behind you. Where you with them?

No I wasn't with the Orwell group, I didn't even see them. I was with my own club, St. Tiernan's, we started as a disparate group of 13 riders but we split up at Hollywood as three of us turned for home early and I was the sole rider after Tallaght.

No I wasn't with the Orwell group, I didn't even see them. I was with my own club, St. Tiernan's, we started as a disparate group of 13 riders but we split up at Hollywood as three of us turned for home early and I was the sole rider after Tallaght.

A few followed just behind you

Never look back :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭jober

Spotted a lime green jersey just outside blessington today heading towards naas about 2.30ish

I was the one all in black puffing slowly up the road who gave a wave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

Saw a black boards jersey yesterday afternoon, the wearer was hydrating with the amber nectar!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Saw a black boards jersey yesterday afternoon, the wearer was hydrating with the amber nectar!

A black one?

yeah black one, boards.ie in white across the shoulders, sorry can put up a picture yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Bloggsie wrote: »
    yeah black one, boards.ie in white across the shoulders, sorry can put up a picture yet!

There are about 3 different boards.ie jerseys with a lot of black on them, most typically described as the pink, green or latest (pink and green) jerseys. Hence why a jersey described as just black is met slightly quizzically :)

cython wrote: »
    There are about 3 different boards.ie jerseys with a lot of black on them, most typically described as the pink, green or latest (pink and green) jerseys. Hence why a jersey described as just black is met slightly quizzically :)
    I dont wish to name the individual but I am sure that the owner of the afore mentioned jersey may appear soon enough & say An Seo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It was the new jacket not the jersey. And yes it was me. Have to rehydrate after a spin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

Lime green about 10am today outside Lusk heading towards the train station

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Boardsie in Black/Pink heading to Laragh via the Sally Gap today around 1:15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Also bumped into Monkeyslayer in Laragh - not in Boards gear though ;-)

Advertisement