Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2008

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Snowbie wrote: »
    The passage of a cold front earlier in the year not close to that MM or was it over a longer time span?
    Yes it could have been and I hadn't updated my records, but was probably a 30 minute record.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

20.1C for a tad
    Currently 19.4C
    50% RH
    DP 9C
    1013.8mb
    Wind West
    Feeling refreshing in the breeze with low humidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Just saw forecast, very poor conditions for the week and right up to next weekend.

Its getting beyond a joke now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭arctictree

Ah - That thread brings tears to my eyes! Here's hoping for 3 months of easterlies this winter.

My favorite post from that:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54778069&postcount=98

A

• Advertisement

Lol, It wasn't long after that i jumped into the car and drove up to Naul. I just couldn take it bypassing me like that all day.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Overcast. Will the odd brighter moment.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

I think today is the first day I've seen 20C recorded at Dublin Airport since 10th June!:eek: Pleasantly sunny here at the moment. I'd be reasonably happy if the weather even reached these levels for each day in July which of course it won't.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

The most god awful day imaginable, Light raining virtually non stop all afternoon, not enough to be recorded, but enough to keep the ground wet and everything else damp and wet. Overload of stratus as well that looks more threatning than it actually is, and despite a mild 16c, feels chill in an unpleasantly stiff breeze, yet no where near strong enough to be in any way interesting.

In other words, typical Irish weather. mind numbingly monotonous and entirely without ardour.

16.7c
    1012 mb
    90% rh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Lovely sunny and warm earlier, overcast and breezy now, not the worst of days .
    Max 18.3°C, currently 14.6°C

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Lol, It wasn't long after that i jumped into the car and drove up to Naul. I just couldn take it bypassing me like that all day.:D

I remember all that now, jaysus, I love reading through the winter treads, always put me in a good mood :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Global Warming IS A LIE! :mad:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Warming IS A LIFE! :pac:

Advertisement